♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest dolphingurl2022

I was wondering if for concerts held at the hollywood bowl,

if you could reserve tickets/seats(like a month in advanced)? even though HB is soo long from now im kind

of worried I wont get a seat like last year. :unsure:

hope bigbang comes :wub:

I've gone to HB 2 years in a row now. Tickets first go on sale around January/February and it's a crazy online battle to purchase tickets if you want pool, garden boxes, or terrace boxes. Last year we sat in the bench section right next to the terrace boxes and we saw perfectly fine and were actually pretty close to the stage. If you don't care about these sections as much or want to wait until the artists are announced which is usually around March or early April there are still tickets available that are just above the terrace box seats which is still really good and you'll see just fine. I personally save money and just "stalk" the artists after or before by just staying at the same hotel as them and just running into different ones by chance throughout the trip.

As far as I know the dream concert line-up is Super Junior M who will be performing the Korean version of Super Girl, I believe the rest of Super Junior will all be performing together as well (Kangin will not be attending), Big Bang is scheduled (with all 5 members!!). 2PM is scheduled to perform (as 6 members without Jaebeom) but everything I've read says their performance will not be aired, 2AM will perform but they were a last minute addition so their fanbase will not be in attendance, SNSD, SHINee, 2NE1, Chae Yeon, f(x), KARA, Wheesung, Jewelry, 4minute, T-ara, MC Mong and Park Hyo Shin

SS501 definitely won't be there but if you're a fan like me their new album is scheduled to come out this month. DBSK is still dealing with their lawsuit so they will be absent and as far as I know Micky and Jaejoong are still continuing activities in Japan.

I believe Dream Concert is this Saturday if I remember my dates right so be sure to watch and support your favorite artist. :-)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest femmefataleartemis

does anyone have any information on when and where we can buy tickets for G-Dragon's concert? =( I've been looking at interpark and yes24 and so far I don't see any tickets...thank you so much! i really would like to go!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheesecake

HI Everyone! I was watching The News and Saw this:

I hope someone can translate?

LA 지역을 위한

복음화성회 및 콘서트

웃자, 울자, 회복하자!!

▷ 일시: 10월 29일(목)~31일(토) 저녁 7시

▷ 장소: 수정교회(Crystal Cathedral)

(13280 Chapman Ave. GG, CA 92840)

▷ 강사: 김정푼 목사( 한국 축복교회 담임)

▷ 주관: World Agape

▷ 문의: 714-402-8727, 213-675-2441, 213-272-6262

14105956_1.jpg

▷ 후원: 중앙일보, 한국일보, IS PLUS, 크리스천뉴스위크, 크리스챤 헤럴드,

라디오코리아, 라디오서울, 중앙방송

Featured Artist that I know and heard are Byul and Brown Eyed Girls. Other Artist I forgot. Check out the poster though.

Here's the link to that though:

http://www.koreadaily.com/market/read.asp?...pt=&search=

I hope the poster/image is not too big. If it is sorry about this.

Hi Guys!

I'm going to Korea on 18th - 30th January 2010, was wondering if anyone has info about concerts or live shows around this time. Am a little obsessed with korean culture so I really want to see a concert or show. Or if you have any other recommendations. Been trying to find info but can't seem to find any. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places?! Any hints?? Anything would be greatly appreciated!!

Thx!

Guest ideline

^^Hi, there are live music shows on every thurs to sun just that they are held by diff shows. You may try to book tickets either thru respective fanclubs in korea or through onlineor phone call. As for concerts, maybe you may try looking at the first page for more info and the ticketing:)

^^Hi, there are live music shows on every thurs to sun just that they are held by diff shows. You may try to book tickets either thru respective fanclubs in korea or through onlineor phone call. As for concerts, maybe you may try looking at the first page for more info and the ticketing:)

Thx heaps for the info!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seungri-love

hi im going to korea for december holiday and i am just wondering where can i get the ticket for the end-of-the year concert and christmas concert for the korean idol singers. thank u sooo much!!!!!!

Guest iisenaii

so... lee seungki has swine flu and the concert that's coming up this saturday is cancelled. fyi to everyone who bought tickets. i'm emailing them to get my money back.

Guest onimgaganda83

does anyone know any information about mc mong in chicago? I think he's supposed to come in november?

Really?! I haven't heard anything about that. Please share if you do.

Guest TaeyangHwang

hi.. i'm going to korea next year march.. i know its still abit early...haha.. but does anyone know how can i get music core or music bank ticket? or any live music show... casue i'm crazy over korea music show now.. thanks...

Guest ohsnap!

This is a really good thread! Thanks for keeping us informed.

Here in Manila, Philippines

SHINee & Mighty Mouth will be attending the Phil-Korea Friendship concert on Nov 27, 09. Arirang has already raffled out tickets (300+). This is very disappointing. One of the first major Kpop groups to actually perform in the Philippines and not all fans can come and watch them. :(

Oh and, Im going to be in Bangkok from December 29 to Jan 22, aside from SS501, who else is coming to Thailand? The last time I went to Bangkok, FT Island and DBSK were there.

Guest teukiie

I was wondering if there had been any kpop concerts held in New Zealand before? O_O

But I think I already know the answer to my question xD

Guest schuchutrain

hi.. i'm going to korea next year march.. i know its still abit early...haha.. but does anyone know how can i get music core or music bank ticket? or any live music show... casue i'm crazy over korea music show now.. thanks...

You don't need tickets for those. I was in Korea this past summer and went to Music Core twice. All you have to do is buy the album of the artist that is performing that week and go early [my friends and I took the first subway in the morning...] to the site to sign in with the fan club. You leave your name and number with them and basically wander about the area and wait until the show time. You would probably like to stay around the vicinity because the last time I was there, both 2PM and SHINee ran across the street in front of me. :) Oh yes, it was a happy happy day. ahha

Hope this helps!

Guest danni280790

hi, im Danni and i love G-Dragon

does anybody know if he is coming to London or anywhere in the UK sometime??

this thread is such a good idea!!

Guest sugalicious_

My mum, friend and I will be going to Seoul this Saturday. I know that on Sunday's they have SBS Inkigayo. My mum, friend and myself don't speak korean nor can we understand it. So I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me how I can get tickets to go to watch Inkigayo

Never mind. Found Inkigayo thread

Archived