♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest Dumpfsotterblume

hey dudes

can someone help me with Big Bang concerts in January 2010?

I'll be in Seoul at this time and really wanna knoe if there are any performances of the boys *_*

would be great if someone could help me :D

thank ya <3

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably going to be in korea sometime either 2nd half of december or start of january...wondering if there will be any big music concerts/festivals in seoul? is there likely to be any for new year? and i know this is really a general thread but if there is any concerts for epik high/2pm/2am/big bang/dbsk [if theyr still together-__-] can someone please let me know! thanks!

Guest Sinyoung

Hellooo people!

I will probably be going to seoul and busan during 21-28, any idea if there's any mini concert/festival during that period? PM ME!! Thanks alot ^^

Guest ddongxp

Anybody know how i can get tickets to the Incheon Hallyu Fest? the previous date didn't match my itinerary, but now- with the festival being delayed to September 5th, its just perfect, as i land in Seoul on September 3rd.

I really want tickets for this http://www.koreanwavefestival.com/2009/musicwave_en.php but I can't figure out how to get them, I don't know what to look for in gmarket.co.kr

Can anyone help? I'm coming (with a friend) from Israel, and I really love kpop (especially FTI, Rain and Super Junior...and also park Yong Ha actually, but his name ain't there)

I hope its OK to add an e-mail address here, but I will appreciate any help or tips (just opened this one :D ) israel.for.hallyu@gmail.com

Thanks

you have to get them from G-market

its free but you have to be selected.. i think its a raffle type deal. but its no use now, its done, i wanted to go too, but i checked and its done, its not on gmarket anymore.. so yea... unles you know someone with tickets whose not going, youre out of luck

btw. apparently theres a dynamic duo concert soon in korea..

Guest jinny107

Hey,

Has anybody ever been to the Asia Song Festival? I tried to download a ticket and I think it worked but am not sure??? I know it's just a provisional ticket and I have to trade it in on the day of the concert...

Asia Song Festival 2009

Guest misunnie

Guys.. I need confirmation about this.

Is SS501 still coming to Singapore or Malaysia for their Persona tour?

I'm like clueless cause there's like no news about it at all.

Help.. anyone?

Guest andie_x

hello guys, anyone know the exact date when the happiness concert will take place?

it was supposed to be in aug 22 but it got delayed because of the death of kim dae jung.

Guys.. I need confirmation about this.

Is SS501 still coming to Singapore or Malaysia for their Persona tour?

I'm like clueless cause there's like no news about it at all.

Help.. anyone?

Misunnie, yes they are going to both the stated countries, no worries! :)

Guest vranzeezqa

Hi... Im newbie here.

Can you tell me about Dream Concert? Are SS501 & KARA will perform in DC 2009?

Because there's no pic of them in DC's poster. But, Triple S is win in vote, right? They're get the most quantities & the best place for DC 2009???

Thankyou... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jessicakth

Big Bang's G dragon concert is about first week of December (from YG's official statement)

I wanna know if there's any other concert going on after January or February... I really want to go to GD's concert but my college in USA isn't closed until the end of December T_____T What can i do???

I'm going to take break for a year after Christmas, so i'm looking for Korean concerts that i can go to. Anyone could recommend me please?? ,,,, Any Korean concerts??....... I'm wishing that Big Bang or DBSK or SS501 will have some concerts around that period T______T I'm so sad that i can't go to GD's concert.... I know it would be so greatttttttt

Hi... Im newbie here.

Can you tell me about Dream Concert? Are SS501 & KARA will perform in DC 2009?

Because there's no pic of them in DC's poster. But, Triple S is win in vote, right? They're get the most quantities & the best place for DC 2009???

Thankyou... :D

Really??? They are going to DC?? Wow...... I really want to see them at least before i get out of States for a break. I'm leaving USA around February

Guest olivialiu6

Really??? They are going to DC?? Wow...... I really want to see them at least before i get out of States for a break. I'm leaving USA around February

DC=Dream Concert (which is in Korea) not DC in the states

Guest JenniKim319

I just remembered that I heard earlier in the year that 2NE1 was planning to have a concert either before the year ended or in the beginning of next year. Has anyone heard any info about this, whether it's still going on, or was it just a rumor/just isn't happening anymore?

There's been more recent info about this here: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...cert_this_year/

Guest lena_b

Hi. ^^ Does anybody know how to get tickets for Park Yong Ha's concert in Hawaii at the Hawaii Conventional Center? It's supposed to be on October 17 2009. I tried googling it but I had no idea what I was doing. O_o LOL.

Hi. ^^ Does anybody know how to get tickets for Park Yong Ha's concert in Hawaii at the Hawaii Conventional Center? It's supposed to be on October 17 2009. I tried googling it but I had no idea what I was doing. O_o LOL.

all my hawaiian friends say it's mainly open to fans flying in from Japan. there's a raffle for local people to go to the concert. you have to send in a post card to the television station, i think? kbftv, or something like that?

Guest lena_b

all my hawaiian friends say it's mainly open to fans flying in from Japan. there's a raffle for local people to go to the concert. you have to send in a post card to the television station, i think? kbftv, or something like that?

Aw that sucks. ): Yeah, i'm sending in a post card today. Lol thanks! ^___^

Archived