♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest saysomethingcat

Wow!!!

I've booked a flight and it's totally the same date as yours! 8-12Oct! hahahahha

Maybe we see each other at the concert!!!

Ok, If i know more I will post then.

OMG! I booked the same dates!! And I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna go to Dream Concert too!!!

I booked my flight not knowing if I will be able to go to the Dream Concert, is that crazy or whaaat?!?! :)

Please do let us know if you have info on how to get to the concert and get VIP tickets?

thanks much!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NaraMarie

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4811/drconcert.png

i find that on 360kpop

but i don't really understand the rules to play.. somebody can help me.. pl...

i want to play that...

^^

thankx so much

This is a youtube contest on Infinitely Your's official youtube homepage . You submit a video of a talent such as (singing , dancing , instrument playing . . .etc) and they choose two video winners . According to their site :

Summiting Period : 17th July ~ 7th August, 2009

What to upload?

•Upload video (ie song, dance, etc)

•Winners Selection: Talent & Fun factor

Winners (2 people)

•Free trip to Seoul (flight and accommodation for 4 nights)

•Opportunity to meet TVXQ, Super Junior, and Girls Generation

•Participation in the official recording of the Seoul Song

(travel details subject to change)

Runners Up (50 people)

•2 tickets to the 2009 SM Town Concert in Seoul on 16th of August

(Winners to be selected and notified individually via e-mail by 10th of August.)

[upload your video in English]

OR

[upload your video in Japanese]

Dream Concert Upload Guideline

- Only the person featuring in the video is eligible for the competition.

- Only one person will be selected in group entries.

- Number of votes or video does not have any bearing on the final selection for the winners.

- Competition is open for all ages and gender.

Behind the Scenes in Seoul!(Weekly updates from July 13th)

- meet TVXQ, Super Junior, and Girls Generation on set during the making of the Seoul TV commercial.

too see more about what you should film yourself doing , check out some of the entries people have already made :

http://www.youtube.com/seouldreamseries#play/favorites

this is also their official utube channel .

To visit the site for more info : http://www.seouldreamseries.com/concert/in...ert.php?lang=en

I think their's also a competition for korean soccer lovers , but I wouldn't know as much because I'm just crazy about seeing TVXQ . haha :lol:

Guest kmelia85

It's true ! [:

SM Town Live 09 is up on August 16th, with 5 hours stage. It's held at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium . Tickets are released for sale on July 23rd on this website http://ticket.gmarket.co.kr

More information here ----> http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/07/inf...ust-prices.html

credit : DBSKSleeplessNights blog

:w00t:

Thank you for your answer!

Do you think tickets will still be available next week?

I'm not sure yet if I will be able to go, so I can't buy them now.

Guest xmichellee

heyy~

if anyone has 2 extra tickets for the smtown concert 2009 (any area will do),

please pm or email me (:

ong_meihuey@hotmail.com

the tickets were sold out so quickly D:

Guest JenniKim319

Thank you for your answer!

Do you think tickets will still be available next week?

I'm not sure yet if I will be able to go, so I can't buy them now.

I doubt tickets will go on sale since they were sold out in 5 minutes :o Though there's a chance that they might sell cancelled tickets.

Overall though, if you know you can go you'll have to look online for tickets from people who have extras/are selling them.

Guest kmelia85

I doubt tickets will go on sale since they were sold out in 5 minutes :o Though there's a chance that they might sell cancelled tickets.

Overall though, if you know you can go you'll have to look online for tickets from people who have extras/are selling them.

Yes, a friend told me that it was sold out T_T

Guest hwangmeedo

does anyone know any korean concerts that will be going on in Thailand during august?

Hi! I'm Thai!

I didn't hear any news about Korean concerts in August. But I heard some rumours (not confirmed yet) that there will be Super Show in around late November-december!! Look forward to it!

Guest F2TSweetS

hopefully this is the right place to ask about weekly korean weekly music show...

I was wondering how I can attend live music shows (such as Inkigayo, music core) ?

Do I need to get tickets? If so, where? How does it work? Where is it? If you can provide a website with that info that'll be awesome. I'm planning to go to korea in 3 weeks and want to see if I can attend one of them once during my stay.^^ if someone can let me know info about it, that'll be great!

Guest nicholchau

here's my brief concert schedule which include SNSD and/or SHINee.

But I have a QUESTION!

for these concerts which have a lot of performers, is it open for the public to queue on that day to buy tickets??? and is it free or cheap? (that's not the main problem though)

August---

4shinee or 6snsd: Hawaii Summer Festival (08.06)

7snsd: MBC Summer Festival (PM7:30/08.07)

13: 大韩民国音乐大盛宴 Korean Music Festival(PM8:00/07.13)

16: SM Town

22: Incheon Hallyu Fest (PM7:00/08.22)

Hi!! Im also in korea when the dream concert, pls if someone of u that I see r going to stay in seoul add me on msn to chat! ^^ akito_fyie@hotmail.com

hope we can get the tickets girls! T_T

Guest JenniKim319

here's my brief concert schedule which include SNSD and/or SHINee.

But I have a QUESTION!

for these concerts which have a lot of performers, is it open for the public to queue on that day to buy tickets??? and is it free or cheap? (that's not the main problem though)

August---

4shinee or 6snsd: Hawaii Summer Festival (08.06)

7snsd: MBC Summer Festival (PM7:30/08.07)

13: 大韩民国音乐大盛宴 Korean Music Festival(PM8:00/07.13)

16: SM Town

22: Incheon Hallyu Fest (PM7:00/08.22)

For SM Town LIVE, so far there have been no info about selling tickets on D-day (day of the concert). If they are though, the cheapest seats you can find will be 11,000 won unless you find some scalpers around the venue selling tickets (they usually sell tickets higher than the original cost though).

Guest Plissken

The legendary Seo Taiji has announced a long-awaited return to the stage in Korea and some unnamed Asian countries later this year! His concerts are a real spectacle.....some of the most amazing stuff I've ever seen on video. I've always said I must see one of his concerts before I die, or he retires, haha. I'm really gonna try to go see him in Korea this time. Even if I have to pay outrageous summertime airfare prices from the USA.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...4085_11858.html

lol. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I think he's starting up a tour this year (2009). I hope he comes to the states.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NaraMarie

NOTICE !

the SEOUL DREAM SERIES CONTEST IS STILL OPEN !

<3333

News fom them :

"Thank you so much for your interest and support of Seoul Infinite Dream Concert.

I regret to inform you that 2009 SM Town Live Concert organizer,

'SM Entertainment' has made an official announcement on 7th August 2009,

2009 SM Town Live Concert is postponed indefinitely until further notice.

Due to this sudden announcement,

The 'Seoul Infinite Dream Concert YouTube Video Contest' will still be open for further entries.

We will postpone deadline date for competition winner selection

until news regarding new Dream Concert date is confirmed.

Once again, thank you and look forward to your continued participation of Seoul Dream Series.

Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The dates of SM Town is moved , due to some lawsuit issues regarding TVXQ T.T

(always keep the faith!)

but anyway , please continue your luck if you would like to keep entering contest entries ! B)http://www.youtube.com/user/seouldreamseries

Guest megasmash

Hi!

I also have planned to travel to Korea during October, mainly because i read some time ago that Lee Jung Hyun (now Ava) will have a concert... but lately i haven't hear any news about it. So, i'd like to know if someone could have more info about this concert: it's supposed that it'll be in Seoul the 10th of October, but now i'm not sure if this is still true, and neither i don't know in what concert hall she'll be performing.

Also as i'll be traveling from Mexico, i'll have to buy concert tickets previously, so if someone could also give me directions on how to do it, it'll be great.

I really hope someone could give me a hand with this... any updated info you have is important for me.

Guest NaraMarie

Hi!

I also have planned to travel to Korea during October, mainly because i read some time ago that Lee Jung Hyun (now Ava) will have a concert... but lately i haven't hear any news about it. So, i'd like to know if someone could have more info about this concert: it's supposed that it'll be in Seoul the 10th of October, but now i'm not sure if this is still true, and neither i don't know in what concert hall she'll be performing.

Also as i'll be traveling from Mexico, i'll have to buy concert tickets previously, so if someone could also give me directions on how to do it, it'll be great.

I really hope someone could give me a hand with this... any updated info you have is important for me.

The 2009 Dream Concert has been decided to take place on Saturday , October 10th of this year [:

but that's the only concert I know that's held on this date XD

Anybody know how i can get tickets to the Incheon Hallyu Fest? the previous date didn't match my itinerary, but now- with the festival being delayed to September 5th, its just perfect, as i land in Seoul on September 3rd.

I really want tickets for this http://www.koreanwavefestival.com/2009/musicwave_en.php but I can't figure out how to get them, I don't know what to look for in gmarket.co.kr

Can anyone help? I'm coming (with a friend) from Israel, and I really love kpop (especially FTI, Rain and Super Junior...and also park Yong Ha actually, but his name ain't there)

I hope its OK to add an e-mail address here, but I will appreciate any help or tips (just opened this one :D ) israel.for.hallyu@gmail.com

Thanks

Archived