♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest JulietteVictoria

Hey :lol: !

I'm really anxious to attend this year's concert , and I'm currently living in America.

I'm going to Korea in october and have never been to a Dream Concert , but was wondering if somebody pleaseee help me out :sweatingbullets: sincerely.

Are their tickets that need to be purchased ? if so , when do they release and is their a way I can get a hold of them . And the seating section for foreigners , is it different . I just need to know everything so I can go . haha . I'd like to get good seats [=

any possible information is reallyyyy helpful ! thanksss . :w00t:

I'm trying to go too!

I went on the website and tried using google translator.

I believe that foreigners do have their own seating, but I didn't understand what sections.

Hope that helped

O by the way here is the site

http://dreamconcert.tabirok.com/ I tried contacting them. So, now I'm just waiting for a response.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulietteVictoria

No one responded to the questions about DBSK concert...someone please tell me where I can get tickets to see DBSK? I am currently in Korea right now and will be here til mid August. But sadly I don't think they have any activities in Korea. Correct me if I am wrong. So i was thinking of going to Japan or China to go see them. Can someone please tell me how to get tickets to see DBSK? I am a huge fan and I really want to see them when i have a chance. Do they have anything from august 9th to august 15? or from June 20-26? in Japan or in China and how i can get tickets. Any help is greatly appreciated!

A nation tour dates! DBSK is going to be in Japan preforming at A nation I think they are doing all the dates

東方神起= DBSK in Japanese!

Guest Tomato3

OFFICIAL 2009 DREAM CONCERT WEBSITE UPDATED ! :lol:

http://dreamconcert.tabirok.com/

Can anyone please tell me all the information they can gather about this website ? tickets , packages , tourism ?

thanks ! :o

Oh! It's Japan website ,right...

Who knows about it???

I'm the seconds person want to know about it :D

I want to go DC,too :((.

Guest chayeh

Oh! It's Japan website ,right...

Who knows about it???

I'm the seconds person want to know about it :D

I want to go DC,too :((.

Yeah, i wanna know too..if i can get a ticket for the DC, i will take immediately a ticket plane frome paris to seoull

Please help me thanks

Guest hwangmeedo

Yeah, i wanna know too..if i can get a ticket for the DC, i will take immediately a ticket plane frome paris to seoull

Please help me thanks

I asked my Korean friend to find some detail about DC. She said it's free but you have to queue all day!

But you can buy VIP ticket!! However, she said the official website for selling vip ticket has not released yet. All we can do now is to wait.

If i know more I will tell u later.

I'm planning to fly from Bangkok to Seoul too!

Guest saranghaeyo_sungmin

Im going to korea from around 25th Dec 2009 - 10th Jan 2010.

last year there were lots of NYE concerts and if anyone has any information on it or any other concert please reply back.

I asked my Korean friend to find some detail about DC. She said it's free but you have to queue all day!

But you can buy VIP ticket!! However, she said the official website for selling vip ticket has not released yet. All we can do now is to wait.

whew! so there's still a way for foreign fans to watch the concert..thanks for the info..it's now getting harder to find info about this concert...

i hope you don't mind but please keep us posted...i'll be in korea from oct 8-12.

thanks bunch

Guest hwangmeedo

whew! so there's still a way for foreign fans to watch the concert..thanks for the info..it's now getting harder to find info about this concert...

i hope you don't mind but please keep us posted...i'll be in korea from oct 8-12.

thanks bunch

Wow!!!

I've booked a flight and it's totally the same date as yours! 8-12Oct! hahahahha

Maybe we see each other at the concert!!!

Ok, If i know more I will post then.

Guest chayeh

Wow!!!

I've booked a flight and it's totally the same date as yours! 8-12Oct! hahahahha

I will book approximatively the same flight if i can get a ticket for the DC !! lol, no matter the price...VIP or not...

So where are u from, guys? We can maybe settle a meeting if we all going to the DC ^^

Guest kmelia85

Hi everyone :)

I'm French, and going to Korea from August 1st to 18th. I heard about SMTown Live concert being held in Seoul on the 16th.

Can anyone confirm it?

I really want to see this concert, so if the info is real, can anyone help me to buy tickets for this concert?

It may be the only way for me to see TVXQ. I love them so much, I hope I will be able to see them perform.

Wow!!!

great! i hope we could meet up then :)

watching the concert with more fangirls means total happiness...

Guest femmefataleartemis

I'll be in Korea tooo!! I was wondering, what's the official website that sells VIP tickets??

Guest NaraMarie

Hi everyone :)

I'm French, and going to Korea from August 1st to 18th. I heard about SMTown Live concert being held in Seoul on the 16th.

Can anyone confirm it?

I really want to see this concert, so if the info is real, can anyone help me to buy tickets for this concert?

It may be the only way for me to see TVXQ. I love them so much, I hope I will be able to see them perform.

It's true ! [:

SM Town Live 09 is up on August 16th, with 5 hours stage. It's held at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium . Tickets are released for sale on July 23rd on this website http://ticket.gmarket.co.kr

More information here ----> http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/07/inf...ust-prices.html

credit : DBSKSleeplessNights blog

:w00t:

Guest suzannekhaw

I will be watching the YB concert on 25 July 2009, at the Incheon Samsan World Gymnasium ...

Apparently its a very popular site for concerts. Being a foreigner who will be commuting from Seoul, I'm rather lost as to how to return from Seoul after the concert. It will be late, and the public transport would have stopped running.

Will appreciate any advice...

Thank you!!!

Guest SeungHye

Can anyone help me.

I am in Korea right now and i wanna go to concerts!!

like the inikgayo and SBS, MBC concerts i heard they are free,,,,

can anyone tell me when and where they air,,,and also the ment countdowns...is it possible to get into??

Guest NaraMarie

does anyone know if there are any coming up concerts in Seoul in Aug.??

SM Town 09 , with SM Town performance's . (Aug 16th) includes TVXQ, Suju , and SHINee *+ more*

information posted above

[:

Guest mina07

drconcert.png

i find that on 360kpop

but i don't really understand the rules to play.. somebody can help me.. pl...

i want to play that...

^^

thankx so much

Archived