♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest olivialiu6

About the Epik High concert in Seoul, I was wondering... is there a way to get a ticket without the reservation online thing. I mean, can I go somewhere and just buy one? >.< Because the registration on the site is killing me...

^same question but about Shin Hyesung concert, it's held in Ewha uni and i'm just near there (i'm in yonsei), so can i just buy tickets from somewhere?? like, would they sell me tickets if i go to the auditorium? or is there any store in seoul who sells concerts tickets?

^ do you both have foreigner IDs? I can help you with registration if you do because i've done it before.

if not you can either try going to the interpark office to ask..(I've never done this before so i'm not sure if this will work) but the address is 8th Floor, 1304-3 Nam Seoul Building, Seo Cho Dong, Seo Cho Gu (서초구 서초동 1304-3 남서울빌딩 8층). it's on line 2 (green), four stops from seoul national university.

i wouldn't recommend just showing up and expecting to get a ticket. it really depends on the individual concert to whether or not they'll be selling tickets at the venue or if they even have any left. you can pick up tickets that you ordered there but it's not so common to buy tickets although it is still possible and i've seen people buy tickets on the concert day. your best bet is still on their online site.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyunjoong_love22♥

i was wondering if anyone knew about any concerts coming up in august in seoul?

im gonna be visiting korea at that time.

and does anyone know when ss501 will be having their concert?

i've heard that their comeback is in july...

so their concert probably won't be in august, right?

and also...

do u know if u can buy tickets for inkigayo/music bank/ music core like way in advance?

like... 4 months in advance...?

Guest kpluvie

there's no way for advance tickets into the show...

concert shows in Aug wont be out that early..

usually 1-2 months before.

aug is not a very good time to visit seoul.. it's still pretty hot

Epik high concert: Usually if there is it's stated in the website. But i do not think so. Most concert tickets in Korea are bought online. Some will have ticket booth so you need to check it out. But getting online is the best option ^^

Guest kpluvie

Wheesung concert: june 4-7

anyone interested to go with me?

Please say "YES!"

2009.06.04 ~ 2009.06.07

it's at LG art centre in Seoul

Prices: R section 99,000원 S section 88,000원 A section 70,000원

Guest misterbrianoh

New York Epik High Concert at Irving Plaza on 5/22 is all SOLD OUT ONLINE !!

I have the final 50 tickets, get at me before its too late !!

$35 for Regular Admission

$67.50 VIP (includes private bar)

misterbrianoh@gmail.com

Brian Oh

Rainstone Live-Marketing

Guest natsumikoga

How do you get SM town live tickets?

I mean if you want to go for a concert in Korea,where do you get ticket? :D

Guest kimnvy

I have a question. How come the main page of this tread have not been updating, I mean we have Epik High and Hollywood Bowl and everything. =X

^ Yeah, I was wondering the same thing... I wish there was a more official thread for Korean concerts. I mean, how are we supposed to know when one's coming up? Are we expected to simply hear about them by chance, or visit every thread of every artist we like for updates? >< I for one didn't even know there was an Epik High concert until the tickets were sold out, and just found out about this Wheesung and Lena Park one at Hollywood Bowl. I want a reliable thread I can check every day and know for sure if a concert has been announced!

Guest Happening.Inc

As mention above, does anyone know of any SM town concert coming up in the year? Something like that big sm town concert thaey did in Thailand? Please le me know. Thanks!

Guest oniai

I need epik high tickets 2 of them

is any one selling them?

please let me know I want to go the LA one

Guest josebud

I am planning to go Seoul at December and maybe staying there over New Year. Do you know is there any annual concerts like New Year's concerts or Christmas concerts by any cool artists? I would like to see Big Bang, Epik High, SHINee, Wonder Girls, SE7EN, Wheesung, TaeGoon, Epik High or Untouchable T_____T <3 When I can finally go to Korea I really want see some artists live!

Guest RoZe

Josebud,They might have those awards show at the end of the year...

but i don't think they will know the dates and confirmation till like 2 months before the event?

maybe you can check again when it's around October ?

About Whee Sung's concert anyone know how to get the tickets?

Image1.jpg

and this event...may i know if we need tickets and where is it held?

i know it's on the 4th of june..7.30pm..

Guest sw33tiikagome

Hey guys,

I have an extra Epik High NYC Concert Ticket. There's only ONE!!!

You will receive your ticket the day of the concert (sorry for the inconvienvce?)

IF YOUR INTERESTED, please PM ME ASAP OR EMAIL ME AT zhonge.bvt@gmail.com

Thanks!

Em

Guest femmefataleartemis

Does anyone know when pre-sale tickets are going to be on sale for the Dream Concert 2009 in Seoul and if so, what website they will be sold on? Thank you :)

Guest r*u*happy*

Hi~everyone ^^

I have a plan to go to Korea in October and I heard that the 2009 Dream Concert will be held on 10th of October..so I really want to go...

but I don't know where[what the web-site] to book or buy the ticket and how much the ticket cost

if anyone has information about it please tell me ><

Thank you^^

Archived