Rainie Yang...ariel Lin

Guest loser

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lamehead

Cute-wise, I would say Rainie Yang, but pretty- Ariel Lin. I like Ariel overall though, she's a much better actress, although Rainie isn't bad- I loved DBY. However, I thought ISWAK was better. :] Personality-wise, I heard that Rainie only tries to act cute because of her managers, but rumors...you never really know until you meet them. :x They're both pretty, nonetheless. :D

Guest mayva

i use to like rainie more but now i really can not choose... they are both cute and pretty but i have to say i like ariel's acting more.

Guest rain_sadtango

Rainie 's cuter in my opinion, but sometimes she acts TOO CUTE. some of her songs are like...blerghh

Ariel's is cute without being excessive.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I like both, but since we're judging on cutness I'd have to say I prefer Ariel's cuteness over Rainie's. Rainie's cuteness is too overexaggerated for me, but Ariel's cuteness seems very natural and genuine.

Guest FLAMELUV

I go for RAINIE :]]!

Ariel Lin... urmm o__o. there's something I dont like about her that I cant point out... i guess I dont really get a vibe from her like I do for Rainie lol ^^

Guest filthybeauty

rainie got the look and ariel got the talent

well they both have the look&talent. ..demo. ..i like rainie a bit more. ...heh.

Guest SinnedAngel

They're both cute; no doubt. ;) But maybe since I'm a girl and I tend to get jealous easily, my choice is: ME!!! Lol. Just kidding.

Archived