Rainie Yang...ariel Lin

Guest loser

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest espèce*

Ariel Ling for sure.

She can act way better and sure she can look weird sometimes,

but after some time watching her you'll get used to and addicted with her cuteness.

Btw, I love Ariel's hands sooo nicee.

- apoptos dolor

Guest witchyangelkk

HAHA.. u shouldve made this a poll ^^

I think Rainie is cuter... Well.. she IS called "Ke Ai Jiao Zhu"... =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest pwenzi

Yup. They have this group of friends called "Qi Xian Nv". It translates into "7 fairies". The leader was Xu Wei Lun... :tears: I can't remember exactly who's in the group, but I know the only male is Zheng Yuan Chang... Lol.

I think Ariel is more natural... I've heard some really bad stories about Rainie, although she used to be one of my favourite star... T.T

Rainie has more of the pretty features while Ariel has more of the cuter features, but i think Rainie has a cute smile that wins her over! and Rainie also acts really cute and one of my fav idols <3 ahh i shouldnt be bias >< cuz i havent seen that much on Ariel :X

Guest my_love_shy

i like both of them it's really hard to say that i like which one the best. but ariel looks like my crushes sister. it's so weird.

Archived