Rainie Yang...ariel Lin

Guest loser

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

Alright,

I think that Ariel Lin is amazing. I can understand that some think Ariel isn't pretty and I felt that way too, but she did grow into a beautiful women. I think that she is one of the actresses that can REALLY act. Her emotions are so real to me. And she can sing too.

Rainie, yes she sings and she is cute. But to say one is prettier than the other, I don't think so. They are two different ppl and both posses different qualities.

I'm glad to hear that both are good friends. =]

Guest SuperKyle

hahah the Priestess of Cuteness of course! Yang Cheng Ling! i feel she's cute or pretty when she wants to be : D she has an awesome personality, strong and stubborn, but very funny and loveable, and blunt and honest LOL well besides being cute i feel she is very versatile and can manage many concepts and looks ^^

all those Cheng Ling pics are like supah old @_@ Ai Mei days i think >__>

hwc1g7.jpg

242amih.jpg

Credit: nrs @asianfanatics.net

now now these are better ^^ but then again it all depends on personal preference both girls are very talented and very pretty/cute at theyre own times ^^

Guest adayinthelife

personally, i like rainie better

she's sooo adorable and sweet and agck SO CUTE.

idk much about ariel lin; i only saw her in the dramas.. whereas with rainie, she was on numerous variety shows, interviews, etc etc

Guest Chalk-Bandits

I like them both a lot. Rainie used to be my favorite Taiwanese actress, but now it's Ariel.

For cuteness, I have to go with Rainie.

Archived