my piano piece i recorded

Guest daniel

Guest GoofyShay

O_O quality is not so great but you're good.. i can say because i know nothing about playing the piano. sounds like you've got some fast fingers.

thumbs up

Guest Angel_luvusa

I think you sound good ^^. Alot better then i would if i was playing haha..So fast T.T My fingers would die. you have kpop music? do you know a website you can get it from?

Guest animagelet

wow. the quality is incredibly bad.. but your playing is incredibly excellentt. Recently, i've been thinking about taking piano lessons again. =_= But wowww. I'd die to play as remarkably as you do. Very dramatic pieceeee :) That's some insane speed there. =]

Wow.

Really good, and obviously fast and concentrated on playing.

You've been playing for awhile hmh?

:D''

Just the quality is bad but who cares, the performance was great. =)

I'm a beginner in piano but I can imagine how your music sheets look like *sweats*. It's so fast I don't think anyone would likely hear mistakes. You're fingers must've been tired or you've grown used to it. That's great.. Wow, you sound really play and record more song here! Not a lot of people do and it'd be cool if people show more than just their singing talent.

-- Thao

Guest hesaid143

Beautiful job with the recording !! not exactly the best quality but you did exceptionally well.

I think soompi pianists should record some classical songs ^_^

Guest changminini

O__________________O

OMG...................................>.<

i swear i am so jealous now......

i was lik O_______________O [mouth hanging] litterly...........

omg u rock!! haha! ><

keep it up! and i must as well! so i cna play too!m :3 eeeekkkk >< ^_^

Wow, that's pretty impressive. What level do you play at / years of study? I played for a few years and managed to scrape past Grade 9 with the conversatory. Past that would've been G10 and then ARCT, as well as the more difficult concepts of musical theory and harmoney and composition so I decided to stop as it was getting to using up a lot of my time that I wanted to be using with my friends and school.

Guest daniel

cuz i leave in australia, i dunt use ur meethod of music levels.

i did around 1 year of piano study then i quit then studied again in grade 7 till rite now which im in grade 10.

i go with abrsm examinations.

Guest hahamysock

omg.

you make me want to take piano lessons again. =(

gosh, that sounds so complicated.

you're incredibly good!

so you've been playing in all about 5 years?

u r really gd!! :D Im taking dip. in piano this yr.. but i have been avoiding most chopin pieces cos they are very technically demanding.! Great job. U should try the revolutionary etude in C minor.!

Archived