Tykeys ~ 타이키즈 ~ [ Tai:kiz ]

Guest Nakuru

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE tykeys =]] im so glad they have their own thread <33

their voices blend very nicely and although HyunJung is not the BEST rapper ive ever heard, but i still like hearing his soft rap. and its a great bonus that the two guys are good-looking hehe <3 i personally think Soo is the prettiest person ever but she has her attractive charisma and i like her hehe

my favorite songs HAVE to be I'm Sorry, YunSang YunHa, and Dah GeuRuhJi

i wish they'd get more recognition and even though they're just a project group i wish they'd stay as a group longer =/

JangGoon's vocals are so smooth yet powerful.

Soo has a husky and powerful voice.

HyunJung's rap is more on the softer side but blends in nicely.

overall i think their album is a bit typical of a debut album, but they have the talent and they have Lee Jung (i love that guy <3) so i think if they just get the right promotion they can be fairly famous.

btw i watched their M/V for I'm sorry so many times already but i was wondering if anyone had it downloaded and could share? i really want to d/l so i dont have to go on youtube and watch.

thanks for the pictures <33 i was looking for pictures of them but couldnt find much. <3

Guest Nakuru

^ Hey sPark*, those are some my favourite songs too ^^

I'm hoping that they'll start promoting one of those songs after I'm Sorry.

Yeonsangyeonha would probably be a better choice though, since I don't think Jang Goon sings in Da Geureohji.

The I'm Sorry MV is available for DL in the Resources subforum here

^ Hey sPark*, those are some my favourite songs too ^^

I'm hoping that they'll start promoting one of those songs after I'm Sorry.

Yeonsangyeonha would probably be a better choice though, since I don't think Jang Goon sings in Da Geureohji.

The I'm Sorry MV is available for DL in the Resources subforum here

ive been listening to their album over and over again nowadays. i think I'm Sorry is still my ultimate favorite =]]

yea i hope they can start promoting other songs as well~ although they havent performed I'm Sorry as much as some other stars who promote their title track.

thank you for uploading their I'm Sorry MV <33

i was watching some stuff on their cyworld. HyunJung was dancing but it was missing something. needs more energy and it was a bit messy (in my opinion) just needs to clean up the moves a bit more lols. =]]

i love janggoon more and more <33 hehe at first HyunJung was the one that caught my atteniton with his looks lols but now Janggoon's vocals are just lovely lols.

i wish they'd perform more on those more well-known music shows~

and maybe they'll come back onto Showvival since their first time on it, their perf. was blah =X

I wonder how they're doing right now in terms of sales? I don't think I even see their song on soompi's chart T_T that's pretty sad...

i dont think many people know of them. =/

i hope more people will listen to their album and learn to love them lols

also i feel the lack of promotion on those well-known music shows from MBC, KBS, and SBS might be a factor as to why they arent so popular.

-edit

Tykeys are on Showvival right now <3 i didnt know until i saw their name lols. anyways didnt watch their perf. yet but will come back with a d/lable link (if anyone wants)

back after perf.

its not exciting like Super Kidd or anything but definitely improved from last time. i enjoyed it since it was more in their style. love their introduction where their manager is dressed up as Tykeys bear and they talk about how their manager has so much charisma but cried last time because they were 6th place out of 7. also i think at first Jang Goon's vocals were a bit shaky but definitely got better. Soo did well with her part. and same with HyunJung.

Soo cries towards the end of their mini-interview and JangGoon wipes her tears while HyunJung holds her. such a great friendship <33 i wanna be held my HyunJung lols

i hope they can get a better rank than last time. =]]

took off the direct link b/c i realized you're not allowed to post them. anyways if you want you can go to Showvival Thread in kdramas. HERE

^ the whole show for those who want to watch.

Guest chinguz

after watching them perform, i had to listen to a few songs and i'm hooked! they are pretty talented.. i love the combination of 2 guys and a girl also, the voices mix up really well.

I've been watching Show Survival and see them as well as this thread.

i went to youtube and foudn their ,V

I love the song , "I'm Sorry"!

The vocals are AMAZING!

Great great harmonies and the rap is soft but suits the song well!

Not to mention that he is ^^ :)

Can't wait to hear more from them although they are a project group

hehe great to see their recruiting new fans <33

i feel the rapper has a long way to go but i agree his soft rap suits the songs well.

hehe yup i think both guys are quite good eye candy hehe

i hope they arent a project group anymore since i dont really want them to go solo since i feel their solos will just be typical

NEW FAVE SONG: GET DOWN <3 omgsh i dont know why i didnt listen to this song sooner...oh yea i remember, i had I'm Sorry and YunSang YunHa on repeat lols =] but gosh this song is definitely a new favorite of mine. its so soft and smooth~

Just feel like posting, though there's not much new...I agree, the rapper needs lots of improvement, but he seems to be the most popular lolz In their live performances, whenever he comes forward to do his rapping part, the fans are like kasjahdkajhdksaj hahaha

Their album is truly great. Gosh, it's been out for months and yet they still haven't received much recognition (or have they? it just appears to me that way)

@spark: thanks for all the info, dear. I seem to run into you in every thread lolz here and in z-degrees as well.

edit: I FINALLY got hold of the album [tears streaming down...] I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Well I loved it already when listening to the online version, but now that I can play it anywhere anytime, I love it even more :D My favorite would be "I'm sorry", with track 6 (can't read Korean, I'm sorry :D) tying very closely at the 2nd. Wait, I like track 5, too T_T they'd better get popular soon!!!

Just feel like posting, though there's not much new...I agree, the rapper needs lots of improvement, but he seems to be the most popular lolz In their live performances, whenever he comes forward to do his rapping part, the fans are like kasjahdkajhdksaj hahaha

Their album is truly great. Gosh, it's been out for months and yet they still haven't received much recognition (or have they? it just appears to me that way)

@spark: thanks for all the info, dear. I seem to run into you in every thread lolz here and in z-degrees as well.

edit: I FINALLY got hold of the album [tears streaming down...] I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Well I loved it already when listening to the online version, but now that I can play it anywhere anytime, I love it even more :D My favorite would be "I'm sorry", with track 6 (can't read Korean, I'm sorry :D) tying very closely at the 2nd. Wait, I like track 5, too T_T they'd better get popular soon!!!

hes probably the most popular since hes the most pretty boy looking lols. i find the parts when hes doing his little adlib rapping really awkward. i always wince when i rewatch their performances lols. but if it were me i would probably be one of those ajdflkajflkaflkj kjfadlkjf fans too hehe <3 hes a hottie no doubt (but so is janggoon the vocal in my opinion anyways)

i dont think they have gotten as much recognition. they dont really appear on much of anything, but once they do i'll be squealing in delight lols. =X

haha really? i should pay more attention to IDs now hehe i forum a lot. once i got into soompi it just opened a pathway to a million other forums. GRR Soompi (but i love it so much too hehe)

aww you shouldve asked me for their album i wouldve gladly given it to you ^_^

lols i'm going to go see what tracks you're talking about.

btw i dropped by here since it is my 2000th post hehe <3 dedicated to TYKEYS <33

-edit

why dont i just leave you with the translated names of the tracks? hehe if you want me to romanize the track titles i will gladly do it too. i was thinking of romanizing and translating their whole album but i think it'll take too long.. plus i dunno of anyone thats wants =/

i pointed to your faves hehe ^_^

i really like those tracks too~

i recently started to really enjoy track 5 and ive always liked track 6 and 2 is all right <33

01. Intro

02. 시간이라는 약 (Time Is Medicine) <--

03. I'm Sorry <--

04. 내가 아니라도 (Even Though It's Not Me)

05. 허수아비 (Scarecrow) <--

06. 연상연하 (Old and Young) <--

07. 한번만 (Once More)

08. Interlude

09. 다 그렇지 (It's All the Same)

10. 아무 말도 (Any Words)

11. 기억보다 빠른 눈물 (Tears Faster than Memories)

12. 말해버려 (Just Say It)

13. My Way

14. Get Down

15. Outro

Guest Nakuru

Wow, nice to see people posting in the thread :)

It was kinda depressing in the beginning when it was really just me making posts here ^^;;

So TYKEYS performed at the Hope Concert on the 16th with a bunch of other artists such as Battle, Storm, Beige, Crispy Rhodes, I, RBG, etc.

The last pictures I posted were of them preparing for it (the rehearsal pics, the pics where they're wearing the same thing as below, pics w/Battle)

Here are some performance pics I found:

NISI20070617_0004622847_web.jpgNISI20070617_0004622859_web.jpg

WATCH:

Jang Goon and Soo singing A Whole New World (from Disney's Aladdin) (4m00s)

http://www.mgoon.com/Mulpi/Mov/ExtView.asp...&VID=727506

^ I've only watched about half of this because my computer REALLY hates videos streaming from Mgoon. It's not loading 100% for me and these stupid ads get in the way -_- Hopefully the clip will work better for someone else.

But from what I've watched, it sounds really good. Soo's English pronunciation could do with some work though.

Talk backstage at Hope Concert + scenes of them performing I'm Sorry & Yeonsangyeonha (3m23s)

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000060941

^ They performed Yeonsangyeonha!! (track 6 off the album)

I love that song. I hope they perform it on the major music programs sometime.

Jang Goon, Soo, Lee Jung - If I Ain't Got You (4m37s)

http://www.diodeo.com/id=12love34&movie=000606381 (open the page in Internet Explorer if it's not loading for you)

^ This was probably practice for when they performed this song on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter (aired this month on the 1st)

RECOMMENDED WATCHING! They all sound great. The voices of Jang Goon, Soo and Lee Jung sound really good together.

^ Open the page in Internet Explorer if you're having problems viewing it.

An older interview w/TYKEYS (some Lee Jung included) + footage from their showcase (5m31s)

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000032030

^ I've got no idea what they're saying but watch it for the showcase footage! Jang Goon singing his solo song Naega Anarado (track 4 off the album) is :wub:

Oh sPark*, thanks for translating the track list ^^

@spark: would you??? I mean, would you really translate the lyrics (I could do w/o the romanization :D)? [tears streaming down all over again] OMG then can I request? I think all the Tykeys fans here would greatly appreciate it :) I'd really want to help, except that my knowledge of Korean is zero lolz. If you're busy, can you please please give me an idea of what "I'm sorry", "Old and Young", "Scarecrow", "Tears faster than memories" are about? (gosh I'm being totally needy here T_________T)

Thanks for the titles!!! At least I know what to call them now :D

Nakuru: haha don't worry I'm sure they'll garner more fans later on. Thanks so much for all the videos, I miss watching them :)

edit: LOVE LOVE the If I ain't got you video (the A whole new world just DOESN'T PLAY for me, god damn it >.<). Funny how I didn't like it at all when I first heard it in Alicia Keys' album, but like it a lot when other people sing it lolz. Younha also sang this once, but...I'm sorry Younha, Soo totally owns you puahahahaha. Jang Goon was super duper good, too. His English was so clear - did he come from abroad or something?

@spark: would you??? I mean, would you really translate the lyrics (I could do w/o the romanization :D)? [tears streaming down all over again] OMG then can I request? I think all the Tykeys fans here would greatly appreciate it :) I'd really want to help, except that my knowledge of Korean is zero lolz. If you're busy, can you please please give me an idea of what "I'm sorry", "Old and Young", "Scarecrow", "Tears faster than memories" are about? (gosh I'm being totally needy here T_________T)

Thanks for the titles!!! At least I know what to call them now :D

lols i'll try to work on them but i procrastinate a lot so it might take some time hehe but i'll try to finish ASAP <3

i'll do the ones you requested first =]]

Nakuru: no problem about the tracklist hehe~ thanks for all the clips and pics <33 i cant wait to watch them performing YeonSangYeonHa!! btw do you happen to know where i can d/l the full Hope Concert? (i'll search the clubboxes i know, but just wondering...)

-edit

I'm Sorry - Korean alongside Translations

두번 다시는 못 볼것만 같아서

못 잊어 울것만 같아서 이대로는 안돼

너를 보내는게 한번도 해본적 없어서

Didn’t think I’d get to see you again

Felt like I was going to cry because I couldn’t let go I can’t go on like this

This act of letting you go, I’ve never done this before

또 다른 사랑이 와도 네가 아니면

잘해낼 자신도 없는 난 이대로는 안돼

너를 보내는게 아직도 내안에 사는너

Even if another love comes If it is not you

I don’t think I can do my best I can’t go on like this

This act of letting you go, you are still living inside of me

I'm sorry I'm sorry 미안해 정말 이 말밖엔

I'm sorry I'm sorry 사랑했던 만큼 미안해

I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry only words I can say

I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry as much as I loved you

Oh~ 아무리 애를 써 봐도 떨어지질 않아

너와 거닐던 이 길 위로 무거운 내 발은

한 걸음 한 걸음 너를 향해 또 가고 있어

Oh~ As much as I try my hardest, it won’t lift

The road that we used to walk together, my heavy feet

Step by step I’m heading towards you again

I'm sorry I'm sorry 미안해 정말 이 말밖엔

I'm sorry I'm sorry 사랑했던 만큼 미안해 (hey~!)

I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry only words I can say

I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry as much as I loved you

[Rap]

제발 내 곁에 있어 달란 한마디도 못해 바보

이 못난 나란 놈은 너를 떠나보내 피해 빗속 눈물로

젖은 너를 보내 끝내 맘속 oh! 그리움만 깊어

목숨 같은 너를 죽을 만큼 사랑하는 나를 떠나가지마

미치도록 너를 원해 나약한 나란 놈을 제발 홀로 두지마

눈감아도 들려 네 목소리 I'm sorry

[Rap]

Please stay by my side, can’t even say those words, stupid

This fool is letting you go, hiding in the rain with tears

I see your wet figure; my heart just grows heavier/sadder

You’re my life I loved you so much, you were my everything, please don’t leave me

I’m going crazy missing you don’t leave such a weak guy like me

Even when I close my eyes I hear your voice I’m sorry

I'm sorry I'm sorry 눈물로 너를 쏟아내도

사랑해 사랑해 사랑했던 만큼 미안해

I’m sorry I’m sorry even though I let you go through my tears

I love you I love you I’m sorry as much as I loved you

I'm sorry I'm sorry - (반복)

I’m sorry I’m sorry – (repeat)

[Rap]

한번도 이런 사랑 해본적이 없어 난

한번도 이런 느낌 가진적이 없어 난 (반복)

[Rap]

I’ve never fallen in love like this before

I’ve never felt this way before (repeat)

I'm sorry

I’m sorry

기억보다 빠른 눈물 (korean)

버릇처럼 또 찾아온 눈물은

얼굴을 적시곤 해

이유도 없이 그저 습관처럼

그댈 기억나게 해

혼자 남겨지던 날부터

기억보다 빨리

찾아오는 눈물은

내 맘도 모르고

그대 말곤 그 무엇도

생각나지 않게 하죠

그대 기억만큼 눈물이 남아서

기억이 마르는 그 순간 까지

그댈 흘려내야죠

남겨진 기억은 그대만 알아서

아무리 애를 써 봐도

내말은 듣지 않죠

추억은 그대 편인지

미워도 못하게

행복했던 기억만 떠오르게 하죠

잊어야하는 그댄데

아프게 한 그대인데

잊어야 하는 그댄데

그대 기억만큼 눈물이 남아서

기억이 마르는 그 순간 까지

그댈 흘려내야죠

남겨진 기억은 그대만 알아서

아무리 타일러 봐도

떠나고 없는 그대만 원하죠

내 모든 건 이젠 내 것이 아니죠

한 사람 자리만 가진 내 맘도

모두 그대 것 이죠

눈물 마저 지쳐 그댈 잊기전에

추억이 바래기전에

정말 그대 미워지기 전에

서둘러서 내게 와요

Tears Faster Than Memories (translation)

Like a habit, the tears have returned

They wet my face

There is no reason, just because it is like a habit

Making me remember you

Like the day I was left alone

Faster than memories

The tears find me

Don’t even know how I feel

The only thing is you

The only thing I can think of

As many tears as there are memories left

Until my memories dry up

I have to make you cascade out

The memories left behind only know you

As much as I try

They won’t listen to me

My memories seem to be on your side

Even though I hate it, it won’t let me

Only happy memories are being stirred up

I have to forget you

You were the one who hurt me

You are someone I have to forget

As many tears as there are memories left

Until my memories dry up

I have to make you cascade out

The memories left behind only know you

As much as I try

Only wanting you, the person who left

Everything I have is no longer mine

My heart with only room for one person

It’s all only for you

Before even my tears get tired and forget you

Before memories fade

Before I really start to hate you

Hurry up and come back to me

허수아비 (Scarecrow) - Korean alongside Translations

오늘도 기다리는데

이렇게 허수아비처럼

비바람이 와도 눈이 내려도

이렇게 서 있는데

추억을 훔쳐 갈까봐

잠 한번 제대로 자지 못 했어

지키고 싶어서 너를 위해서

다시 사랑하고 싶어서

I’m waiting here today too

Like a scarecrow

Rain or wind even when it is snowing

I’m still standing here

Just in case my memories will disappear

I haven’t been able to sleep once properly

To protect you and for you

Because I want to love again

난 너뿐인데 네가 전부인데

내 가슴은 온통 너 뿐인데

소리쳐 봐도 내게 돌아오는 건

너의 이름뿐인데

I only have you you’re my everything

My heart is filled with only you

Even when I scream the only thing that returns

Is your name

[Rap]

너무나 깊게 내 가슴에 패인 괴인

죄인처럼 매일 사랑에 상처로 갇힌 나쁜 남자

하루가 지나고 몇 년이 흘러도

너만을 기다려 나란 남잔

같은 자리를 같은 시간에 니가 있던

자리로 가면 혹시나 돌아올까 떠난 그대

그 자리에 포근히 잠든다

[Rap]

So deeply engraved in my heart, the defeat to a mystery man

Every day like some sinner a bad boy that has scars from love

A day passes, a year flows by

Only waiting for you, the type of guy I am

Exactly in the place at the exact time where you used to be

If I go to that spot hoping you’d come back, the one who left me

I fall asleep soundly in that spot

너에게 못갈것 같아

그 사람이 내 곁에 있으니까

왜 나를 보냈니 왜 말 못 했니

너를 사랑했는데

I don’t think I can go back

Since that person is by my side

Why did you let me go why didn’t you say anything

I loved you

난 너뿐인데 네가 전부인데

내 가슴은 온통 너 뿐인데

소리쳐 봐도 내게 돌아오는 건

너의 이름뿐인데

I only have you, you’re my everything

My heart is all for you

When I scream, the only thing that returns

Is your name

그리워 네가 그리워

난 도저히 안되겠어

한숨만 쉬어 이렇게 네가 보고싶어

후회밖엔 못하지만

Miss you I miss you

I can’t go on like this

Giving a sigh I miss you so much

But all I can do is feel regret

[Rap]

날 두고 떠나가도 괜찮아

이미 내 맘속엔 니가 살고 있잖아

걱정마라는 하고싶지 않은 말

괜찮다라고 말을해버리고 돌아서 버린 그때

이제다 끝났어 가난한 나의 사랑

모든게 멈췄어 니가 떠난 그때

아무것도 할 수 없는 바보가 된 나 (반복)

아무말도 할 수 없는 바보같은 나

[Rap]

It’s all right if you leave me behind

Since you are already living in my heart

Don’t worry the words I don’t want to say

It’s all right leaving after saying those words

It’s all over my poor love

All stopped the day you left

I’ve become a stupid person who can no longer do anything (repeat)

A stupid person that can’t say a word

사랑했잖아 그게 다였잖아

그걸로 충분히 행복했어

나 죽을만큼 아프고 힘들어도

나 너를 보내고 싶어

모두 잊고 싶어

가슴은 싫다고 떼를 써도

나 사는 동안 널 마주치더라도

나 웃을 수 있도록

We loved and that was all

We were happy with just that

As much as I had to endure pain and hurt

I still want to see you

I want to forget everything

Even though my heart refuses

Whenever I meet you again in this life

I want to be able to smile

이젠 널 보내줄게

Now I’ll let you go

Guest Nakuru

sPark*: Ah, I don't think the Hope Concert was ever recorded for broadcast. I've checked the threads of other artists who attended as well as some major CBs for a file but I haven't found anything :( Oh and that clip that shows them performing Yeonsangyeonha only shows like, a minute of the performance. Better than nothing I guess.

Oh yay, song translations :)

WATCH:

TYKEYS & Lee Jung - If I ain't got you on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter on 2007.06.01

http://nakuru.imeem.com/video/EgKKqjXo/if_i_aint_got_you/

YT link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpU5WfmNm9Y

^ I originally posted this on page 3 but I just found out that YouTube removed the link -_- (EDIT: New YT link)

Therefore I made my own cut, and uploaded it on Imeem (which has way better video quality than YT anyway)

So if you haven't downloaded this episode of YDHLL or watched the performance, now's your chance. Go watch it!!

Showcase Clips

I found some clips of their showcase, which was held in March. Some of the sound is a bit messed on these clips but whatever. They're still watchable.

TYKEYS - Yeonsangyeonha (3m40s)

http://blog.naver.com/nsial/20038580224

^ SHOWS FULL PERFORMANCE!!

Soo solo - Cruz (3m59s)

http://blog.naver.com/nsial/20038579826

^ Soo does a good job.

Jang Goon solo - Naega Anarado (4m23s)

http://blog.naver.com/sosimbabo011/50018417179

^ Amazing performance! But whoever recorded the this didn't do it properly because there's this constant screwy buzzing sound throughout the whole clip.

Same with Soo's clip too.

LISTEN:

So after about a gazillion years, that Mgoon clip of A Whole New World decided to load for me.

It sucks when I'm searching for TYKEYS clips and like 95% of them are streamed via Mgoon. My computer + Mgoon clips = lots of problems -_-

But since the clip finally decide to load, I took that chance to capture the audio :)

V So if you can't load the clip, at least you can hear the song now.

Jang Goon, Soo - A Whole New World

http://nakuru.imeem.com/music/wuMlcSEO/a_whole_new_world/

^ God, I love their voices

TYKEYS (minus Hyun Jung) - If I ain't got you (3m47s)

http://nakuru.imeem.com/music/KF817Qjl/if_i_aint_got_you/

^ Had this posted on page 2 of the thread but I'm bring it up again since we're on the topic of it now.

I ripped this awhile ago off of an audio link from the TYKEYS' Cyworld. It was posted in October of last year, before their debut.

But it's like studio quality. Maybe it was supposed to be on the album but got cut? Who knows. But listen to it if you haven't already.

That's all I got to post for now. The TYKEYS Cyworld hasn't been updated for awhile -_-

Oh, if anyone wants that performance of If I ain't got you with TYKEYS & Lee Jung, the studio-like version of the song orig. from their Cyworld, or A Whole New World audio file, PM me for links.

Guest jess1tym4life

Man why didn't i find out about them sooner...they are good. For a young group they r not all about looks they do have good singing voices. nice i will be following up on them..thanks for this thread.

is there a english forum for them..anyone wanna make one? i can help

tk14ga5.jpg

tk15lj7.jpg

credit: daum news

Guest Nakuru

^ Welcome to the thread ~

is there a english forum for them..anyone wanna make one? i can help

Hmmm, a forum would be cool but it wouldn't be very active. Like, this thread is the most active English thing you're going to get regarding anything TYKEYS :lol:

And it's pretty much just me and couple of other members keeping this thread alive.

TYKEYS isn't very well known here at Soompi. Sure, they've been on those music shows like Inkigayo, Music Bank, Music Tank, etc. a handful of times but they're kinda lacking in the promotions department. But what's good is that they've been gaining some exposure due to their appearances on Showvival. They need more exposure though. Promoting a new song right now would be good.

It's also hard to find info on these guys and it's pretty much all in Korean too. What we really need in this thread are some Korean translators :)

Cuz seriously, online translators can only do so much. In the past I've found news articles on them and stuff but yeah, I had no way of understanding them :sweatingbullets:

So yeah, I dunno how much discussion there would be in a TYEKYS forum. If a TYKEYS thread is only like barely surviving at Soompi, then I dunno how a whole forum for them would do.

Oh, those are some nice pics you posted. They're from the group's showcase that was held in March :)

Archived