[variety] Haja Go! 하자 Go!

Guest V A L XD

Guest mei_yee_chan

http://www.veoh.com/series/hajago I'm uploading here...

I was away for a few weeks, so I'm still catching up, but it'll be there.

I hope I won't get too bored to continue uploading. hahaa

I'm on 5 now, one more to go.. hahah

Well, it's not 100% amusing, all the time, but it has it's moments.

And since I don't understand Korean, the game part gets a bittt boring,...but I like the people.

and Haha is getting to be quite..good-looking! hahah

Thanks for creating a series on Veoh. I'll add it to my post.

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on it not being 100% amusing because I, like you, don't understand Korean.

I'm only watching because I like the hosts, especially Park Myung Soo. :lol: (I'm weird)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mei_yee_chan

Today's guests: Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Yung Chul, Kang Sung Bum, Kim Hee Chul.

Uploading the LQ to MU now.

Next week's episode will be a SUMMER SPECIAL.

It'll be outdoors and looks like there'll be more guests than usual. :D

Looking forward to that one. ^_^

Guest mei_yee_chan

Heechul was such a tease today during the water game. :rolleyes:

Yeah. :w00t:

can someone please care to tell me why xman was canceled anyway??

Don't know.

Maybe the ratings were going down (?).

The people in the Xman thread might know.

[LQ]070527 SBS Haja GO! E07.asf - recorded by me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5KDS9N2

Guest joyeux

Again, thank you mei_yee_chan!! Hee Chul's so funny, even though he doesn't seem to talk much in this show ^^; Whenever he does, he does something funny xD

Guest mei_yee_chan

I'm going to watch it..

I hope to be good as X-man..

Don't keep your hopes up too high.

It's not as good as Xman, unless you can understand Korean.

Guest soratino

wow so fast!! thanks alot =]

I liked the "buzzers" in ep. 6. the trumpets were great. hahaha

XD

looking forward to this one, and a summer theme!?

/edit

ep.7:

wowww heechul was really something in this. particularly at the end. *cough*

XD I'm sure fangirls everywhere...enjoyed that. XD

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

can someone please care to tell me why xman was canceled anyway??

It was cancelled due to low ratings.

... not like Haja Go will put rating up =/ lol..

Thanks "mee--" for LQ of Episode 7 =)

Guest mei_yee_chan

It was cancelled due to low ratings.

... not like Haja Go will put rating up =/ lol..

Yeah...unlikely but hopefully this Sunday's Summer Special would pull ratings up a little bit. *hopes* :sweatingbullets:

Guest damifino

Well, someone get ready to create a new thread for the show that's taking Haja GO's place. Once again, SBS decided to cancel Haja GO after the 2 part Summer Special that will take place on June 2 and 9. And ONCE AGAIN, they are keeping the same folks as host (MC Yoo, PMS, Haha, and SJH), but changing the name and format of the show. They said they haven't decided on what format they are going to use, but Haja GO got off on the wrong foot from the beginning with accusations of copyright infringement of a Japanese game show and being too similar to Infinity Challenge so they decided to scrap the entire show and start fresh.

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/200...07524984220.htm

Guest loving_D

^lol, why am i not surprised? sorry, but this is just getting ridiculous. seriously, what is wrong with SBS? they just keep cancelling, replacing, cancelling, replacing...isn't this gonna cost them? they just can't seem to handle their variety shows very well.

thanks for the news. poor mc yoo crew. :(

Guest mei_yee_chan

Thanks for the news, damifino.

Hopefully the new one will be better. *fingers crossed for MC Yoo, PMS, Haha & SJH*

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

Well, someone get ready to create a new thread for the show that's taking Haja GO's place. Once again, SBS decided to cancel Haja GO after the 2 part Summer Special that will take place on June 2 and 9. And ONCE AGAIN, they are keeping the same folks as host (MC Yoo, PMS, Haha, and SJH), but changing the name and format of the show. They said they haven't decided on what format they are going to use, but Haja GO got off on the wrong foot from the beginning with accusations of copyright infringement of a Japanese game show and being too similar to Infinity Challenge so they decided to scrap the entire show and start fresh.

THATS THE BEST NEWS EVERRRRR =)

... i hope the new show is better. lol.

Guest soratino

=_= well that was fast.

HM.

I thought it was Jihwaza that was accused of being similar to Takeshi's Castle? Was Haja Go also...accused of something?

Well, I hope whatever they come up with next is exciting... XDDD

oh boy. -_-

well, it's surely a good decision to keep the hosts. I know alot of us here are watching it almost solely for the hosts, yah?

//edit:

By the way! Guests for the special areee~

Yoon Jong Shin, Woo Seung Min, Andy (<3!), Lee Jung, Hwang Bo, Solbi, Seo In Young and Stephanie

Guest mei_yee_chan

^ Yeah, I think it was the hockey-puck game thingy.

I hope Jihwaza doesn't suffer the same fate. It's too good a show to be canceled.

Thanks for the guest list. But I remember seeing Kim Hee Chul in the preview too.

Guest theLEGEND

So it's going to be MC Yoo, PMS, HaHa and Shin Jung Hwan? No more Lee Hyuk Jae? This is awesome! I don't really like Lee Hyuk Jae that much. :rolleyes:

Guest grrly

I think it was kinna predicted from the beginning that this wouldn't last. Don't get me wrong. I love the MCs it's just that the show it self was boring. I tried to watch one episode but I fell as sleep. I really do hope the new show will be better than this.

Guest silverwingz

it's sorta sad... but kind of expected this to happen as well... oh well.. good luck to the new show.. hopefully it'll get me hooked unlike this one..

Archived