[variety] Haja Go! 하자 Go!

Guest V A L XD

Guest slowpoke2

Hello all, I'm new to the soompi forums, so please forgive my ignorance for any thing I may do or say from this point on. On last week's episode of Haja Go! Ep 07 (05.27.07), for my example, please go to this address: hxxp://www.veoh.com/videos/v546476N5fCQAY9 to view the episode, since I'm basing this on the video I saw there. During Haja Go! Ep 07 (05.27.07), I saw a preview spot for next week's Go! Ep 08 (06.03.07) at 12:12 to 12:28. Dare I say, it looked X-Man-ish, you even see a split second shot of people dancing off and doing the X-man sign, but since I don't know any korean, some1else will have to confirm or deny this little tid bit, shown on Go! Ep 07 (05.27.07). Please be gentle, I'm a fanboy...lol.

Thank You.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mei_yee_chan

^ I didn't notice that but I just watched the preview again and I wouldn't deny that the dancing part looks X-man-ish. :lol: Though I didn't see the X-man sign (but what is the X-man sign?).

Guest slowpoke2

^ I didn't notice that but I just watched the preview again and I wouldn't deny that the dancing part looks X-man-ish. :lol: Though I didn't see the X-man sign (but what is the X-man sign?).

When people do a "X" with their hand on the upper part of their body. at 12:23 to 12:24, give or take a second, is when for a split second you seen haha [hands crossed in a "X" sign] and a guy with glasses [fully visible hands crossed "X" sign] and a girl [?] partly [hands crossed "X" sign shown partly] doing the "x-man" sign. If you watch x-man, I don't remember exactly of they did it, in the old episodes only or also in the new one's, but I've seen the mc's dance around then do the "X-man" sign, at the very beginning of X-Man, for every episode. Oh, I should at least ask, who's suppose to on this "X-Man"-ish special (?) episode outside, anyways?.

Thank You

Guest mei_yee_chan

^ Thanks for reminding me what the X-man sign is. It's been so long since I last watched X-man (didn't really like the new one).

My video is kinda blurry so I couldn't really see if they were doing the X-man sign. Maybe we'll be able to see it on tomorrow's episode. :D

Btw, welcome to soompi. ^_^

*edit*

The Summer Special guests:

By the way! Guests for the special areee~

Yoon Jong Shin, Woo Seung Min, Andy (<3!), Lee Jung, Hwang Bo, Solbi, Seo In Young and Stephanie

Thanks for the guest list. But I remember seeing Kim Hee Chul in the preview too.

There may be more but we shall find out tomorrow. :)

Guest slowpoke2

^ Thanks for reminding me what the X-man sign is. It's been so long since I last watched X-man (didn't really like the new one).

My video is kinda blurry so I couldn't really see if they were doing the X-man sign. Maybe we'll be able to see it on tomorrow's episode. :D

Btw, welcome to soompi. ^_^

*edit*

The Summer Special guests:

There may be more but we shall find out tomorrow. :)

Thank you for the guest list. Sadily, as I've stated I don't understand korean at all and that was the only video I could find, but I still watch it. There were some good parts in the newer X-Man episodes, especially the OX Battles. I personally love these three OX battles on youtube, thanx to coolsmurf for subbing and uping them. The 1st one is of andy and junjin of shinwa doing an OX battle, hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wreqqmtjb_Y. This one is of andy, junjin, and haha doing an OX Battle, hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lZ8IVZD28. Finally, but sadly they didn't get to complete the OX battle since it was too long, but this is andy's and haha's OX Battle on the last New X-Man with guests, hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-QxSdkxf8. Sadily their weren't enough romanace spots, ever since kim jong kook & Lee Sung Jin left due to do their 2-yr mandatory army service, also since Yoon Eun Hye and Chae Yeon left to do new things, and they didn't do any "specials" like they did before. I'm really hoping to see what happens also tomorrow, let's hope they changed the profile a bit and added some old and new X-Man goodies to the show.

Guest mei_yee_chan

I'm really hoping to see what happens also tomorrow, let's hope they changed the profile a bit and added some old and new X-Man goodies to the show.

I'm starting to miss the old X-man very much. *reminisces*.

Well, the preview looks promising. Apparently it's gonna be 2 episodes of the Summer Special and then it's bye-bye Haja GO!.

Guest soratino

Yeah, ditto about the x-man vibe, especially the whole, being in the pool stuff. Reminds me of the old xman specials...*sigh*

and mei, the guest list I got was from what I could read off the site, so I'm not sure why heechul wasn't on the list..I probably missed something or other.

Anyways, the segments for tomorrow's show are

??? ?? <-- Judging from the preview and stuff, I think this is the same as the main segment on previous ones, with the questions and the punishments. Although, it's in water, so I think it should be fun!

??? ?? <-- Dance Time

Course my korean is like nonexistent. I can read the characters, but that's it. hahah

So I have no idea about the actual details of it.

Anyways, looking forward to tomorrow's ep! Should be funfunfun =]

//edit: ok..not sure why the korean letters aren't working. but whatever.. -_- sorry guys.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Just finished watching. Loved the Disco Time segment. :D

Today's MCs: The normal 4 + Yoon Jong Shin

Today's guests: Kim Hee Chul, Seo In Young, Lee Jung, Solbi (Yoon-Shin team); Stephanie, Woo Seung Min, Hwang Bo, Andy (Park-Ha team).

As for the X-man sign, it was used in the O-X (true/false) game.

Uploading today's episode to Megaupload. Speed's kinda slow (yet again).

Guest slowpoke2

I'm starting to miss the old X-man very much. *reminisces*.

Well, the preview looks promising. Apparently it's gonna be 2 episodes of the Summer Special and then it's bye-bye Haja GO!.

Yes looks very promising, reminds me of the floating water 2-team battles X-Man use to have, 1 of the more memoriable battles was with kang ho dong vs kim jong kook...lol. So does anyone have any ideas on the name and/or format of the new show the mc's are gonna be hosts of? Hopefully their not that tight lipped about it.

Guest mei_yee_chan

^ Nope, nothing on it yet, I think. All we know at the moment is that it'll be on the week after the 2nd part of the SUmmer Special.

[LQ] 070603 SBS Haja GO! E08 - Summer Special part 1.asf (117.52 MB) - recorded by me

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83NWZKV1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95XJRU1S

I got double links again. :D

Updated my post up till Episode 8.

Guest splotchydivinity

The HQ file from Mandyquyen CB has been uploaded by yours truly (and I would like to credit unspeakable.cjb.net, just because I can and because Stephanie The Grace of TSZX The Grace is in this episode) so, enjoy!

File Size ~ 650MB.

Links:

Megaupload: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Sendspace: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Credits: Mandyquyen CB + unspeakable.cjb.net + splotchydivinity

Guest mei_yee_chan

The HQ file from Mandyquyen CB has been uploaded by yours truly (and I would like to credit unspeakable.cjb.net, just because I can and because Stephanie The Grace of TSZX The Grace is in this episode) so, enjoy!

File Size ~ 650MB.

Links:

Megaupload: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Sendspace: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Credits: Mandyquyen CB + unspeakable.cjb.net + splotchydivinity

Thanks for the links.

I've added it to the list of links. ^_^

^ Another show is going to replace Haja! Go? But Haja! Go replaced X-man so ...?

Never did watch any ep. of Haja! Go only a little since there's no subs. I'm looking forward to watch the one with Andy though if there are subs.

Guest plastictrees16

i watched the summer special pt 1..it was the only one that i thought was sorta funny...plus hwang bo was in it! =D she looks pretty even with the short hair....without subs..but the episodes before it were ehhh im sure it could be good with subs..this seems like a show you'd have to watch with subs if u didnt now korean

Guest mei_yee_chan

Anyone have ANY idea what show is replacing Haja Go?

According to the preview of what's gonna be shown next week, the name of the programme is 옛날TV (Old Days TV - that's what the online dictionary translated it to be. :P )

Will post up the guests for today's episode later. My connection is bad at the mo'

Archived