[variety] Haja Go! 하자 Go!

Guest V A L XD

Guest mei_yee_chan

hmm i was just thinking that is there any video that has sub

or a fully translated one?

because i still can't really catch what they are talking =X

I don't think so.

But if anyone is willing to translate, I'll be willing to help sub.

I can't understand much of what they are saying either but I watched episode 2 with my brother on Sunday and we were both laughing our heads off (though we didn't understand what they were saying) partly because we love the four MCs. :D

Well, if anyone is willing to translate, let me know. ;)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mickey_89

lol heechul,he's so handsome

n so is tony

they're cute

havent watched any ep,look at those pics,i think dis show'll be interesting

feel sorry becuz kang Hodong doesnt host,he looks cute ^^

tks u guys for pics n informs

Guest diddl06

is there will be subtitle for this

too bad Kang Ho Dong not here

I think xman better than this... too bad it was finished

Guest mei_yee_chan

*sigh*

I wish people would stop comparing this show to X-man. They're totally different shows altogether.

If it were to be like X-man, it'll still be called X-man, no? :lol:

Guest japanfan

Probably the only reason why people are coming here and mentioning X-man though is because Haja Go was the only thing (that I know of) mentioned to be expected after X-man ended.

I can't understand a lick of Korean other than the occasional phrase. So you sort of have to understand that I can't exactly sit here and think that this is a great show if I don't understand it, since it has, from what I gather, more Korean than I could hope to pick up anytime soon. :|

I'll be around if people start subbing Haja Go at least to check out the humor that I, at present, cannot understand. Well, that and non-clubbox links appear. ^^;

Complaints about this show with respect to X-man should go away soon enough. Just let those of us who are still mourning over the loss of X-man get over it.

Guest soratino

I haven't really paid much attention to this for now, exam time and whatnot.

I saw a couple of clips on youtube. It seemed amusing, but it's really hard to fully appreciate the humour and whatnot when you don't know the language...

Like alot of the others, I really only know about Haja Go through X-man ending...but anyways. Obviously, Haja Go is a completely different kind of show, with a different concept.

But anyways!

Judging from the comments, I think it should be a worthwhile show, although ...my korean is nonexistent.

I love the mcs, and the 4 of them together are already alot of fun.

d/ling the second episode, since there was a link, [thanks, btw..]

=]

The real reason I searched out this link was because I saw some pictures, and it seems Andy from Shinhwa is gonna be on. ...sometime. next week perhaps~ [watching for people, yes...but what can you do when you don't understand the language?]

xD.

It would be really really awesome if any subbers decide to pick this up though...

Would anyone be willing to translate for subtitles? The problem with subbing is finding a Korean translator (or Chinese translator, anyone know if any Chinese subbing groups have picked this up?). I'd be willing to run a subbing team for this show if anyone's willing to help.

Editing, timing or translating, it'd be nice if anyone could volunteer for these jobs.

Guest V A L XD

Andy is going to be on this week!

Taken from the Andy thread and Thanks to PalmPanda for sharing these!

A couple of pix from Andy's Haja Go... I have never seen the show but it looks like a lot of fun with Andy and Tony there. ^_^

I love how Andy looks like a cross between Teletubby/Power Ranger and really fancy-sparkly ninja. :D

untitled.jpg

a2.jpg

CREDIT: AndyTheBest & AndyLeeFamily

Guest mirioox

I've been wondering when Andy would appear!! So happy to see him on :D he looks so cute in that costume.. lols. It seems that it's too hard for Andy to shed his cute, "shy guy" / dandy boy image.. :)

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

The show isn't AS GOOD as I wanted it to be.. whether it was going to be really similar OR different to X-Man, I think Haja Go... is not a show where I'd be like "wahhoooo next episode!!" lol...

Anyways, couple pics from the SBS site..

ff.jpg

untitled.jpg

hehe.. so cute =)

First game was a tad boring... I liked the water balloon part though.

Too much talking = blah.. hahaha, I understand MOST of it but I know all you non korean people are dying for subs.. maybe even lots of KOREANS haha...^^ subs are def needed unless you're really good at korean.

Guest soratino

Next week(tomorrow)'s cast:

Jung Chan Woo, Kim Tae Gyun, Shin Jung Hwan, Tony, Andy

Shin Jung Hwan appears in both sketches, so there's only 5.

=]

Guest onakasuita

hehehe...

Hello I'm new here for this thread

is there anyone have HAJAGO in Mega Upload?

because I 'm very difficult to Download the drama

thx verymuch :sweatingbullets:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Thanks Lisa!

Wah, I can't wait to watch.

Hmm...maybe I should start a subbing team for this?...

Of course, you should, V A L XD!!! :D

I missed yesterday's episode. Was it good?

Ah...what am I saying...as long as the 4 hosts are there, it's good. :lol:

Archived