[variety] Haja Go! 하자 Go!

Guest V A L XD

Guest DKYang

I watched the show and I think it's ok so far.

This show really needs to be subbed for the people that don't understand Korean.

The insults on Park Myung Soo were funny and it's sort of funny seeing that they have to hurt themselves in order to win.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

I hope someone will upload the non-clubbox links. I'd like to watch this show so much judging from you guys' opinions. I just finished watching the "Jiwhaza Show" and I love it so far<3.

Guest luckyyou

Puahahah. I'm watching it right now and it's funny. I'm at the part where they're making fun of Park Myung Soo! So funny..

Guest ellabel

I'm glad that there is a new show for MC Yoo, Haha and PMS but i really really miss the old X-man. The new X-man is ok also but nothing really beats the original. I had sooo much fun watching the old X-Man and I was able to know more K-artist/singers there.

Also, I will miss Ho dong. I think he and MC Yoo have a very good partnership.

I hope this new show will be equally funny as X-Man and that we'll see more guests.

Guest cheekydolphin

could anyone tell me where can i find any lq version to download? my connection is so slow. it takes about 6 hrs to d/l for 700m hq versions when i d/l it from clubbox.

thx in advance

Guest Kalena

^I have the LQ in my cb (see link in signature). enjoy!

VAL XD: hi! I was wondering, if you include a list of CBs in your first post, could you please include mines for LQs? Just added a folder for this show & will carry it whenever it's available. I'd appreciate it! Thanks & thanks for starting up this thread! :P

Guest Jeong Eunna

this is the new show ???

have already seen some pre caps of this show

lols

all of these MC look so funny in that frog(bear???) outfit

Guest luckyyou

Ok I finally finished watching the first episode (took an hour break organizing some stuff) and it's funny!! X-Man was getting so boring lately that I stopped watching it, so I'm glad to see a change. Good shows turn sour sometimes and I think this change is good. Haja GO! is really funny. I liked both games.

I'm a fan of Tony, so I was glad to see him in the first episode. Can't believe he looks pretty much the same from HOT days. I don't really like Kim Hee Chul, so that was that. but that Kim Jong Shin (is that his name? I forget?) was funny and he's never funny to me. I liked the quiz questions because they were so random and odd. Can't wait for next week's episode. :)

Guest whiterainbowx

aww i LOVED xman...

i hope this will be just as good...

and thank god mc yoo is still in it ^^

i LOVE him~~

so funny~~

Guest aca6nisa

I'm glad that there is a new show for MC Yoo, Haha and PMS but i really really miss the old X-man. The new X-man is ok also but nothing really beats the original. I had sooo much fun watching the old X-Man and I was able to know more K-artist/singers there.

Also, I will miss Ho dong. I think he and MC Yoo have a very good partnership.

I hope this new show will be equally funny as X-Man and that we'll see more guests.

Yeah...I agree with u...I miss Ho dong also....Can't wait to watch this new show but unfortunately I don't understand korean so must wait until they release english subtitle...

Guest yoojeong

I enjoyed the first half segment where the MC's were making fun of each of other, and calling each other names.

The other half where the quiz began became out of interest to me.

Anyway, nationally the show reached 7.8% ratings".

The last highlights of the Xman reached 7.9%.

Haja Go is completely different from Xman. Knowing Korean would help you understand the show and its humour.

^^

Guest (9'.')9

if it's like infinity challenge...this show will be boooooooring!

i just hope it'll have pretty guests...x-man was filled with them, so it drew me in.

I haven't watched this yet, since there is no subs. Glad that the MCs are back although I do miss Kang Ho Dong. What is he doing now? They should invite more guests. It'll be cool if Shin Jung Hwan is on this show (he always cracks me up). Is 7.8% considered to be good?

Guest lhdn1994

YAY!

MC Yoo is back!

but its so sad now that xman is over

it was one of my fav shows :(

but i hope this will be as good

and im hoping that this will be subbed!

Archived