Guest crisproll21

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WHATSHERFACE

I find everybody taller than 5'7 nowadays =/

I guess it's not that tall.

Lots of guys are over 6' now soooooo its okay ;)

Guest SongBird

Nothing is too tall, well over 6'5 is a bit freakish for anyone. Seriously, it's great to be that tall, but man do you stick out like a sore thumb. Hello, you are not always going to be on the basketball court. Tall girls are beautiful and so are short girls. Nowadays, speaking from a city boy's perspective, it's hard to come by anyone who isn't near 5'10.

Guest Mish.Lamb

Whoah, I felt tall for an asian girl but, never mind . :sweatingbullets:

I was like 5`6 in 7th grade , then in 9th grade I grew another inch . -___-x

But, back in 7th grade everyone would just look for a brown head sticking out of the crowd whenever we had assemblies. LOl

They would say , "Michelle I found you since you`re so tall .'' -___-x

So, now i`m 5`7 . x_X

Hopefully I won`t grow after this year. xD

Guest yndra

its pretty sadd im 5'9 1/2 and im always scared of wearing heels

since im tall already and especially for a azn

i get a lot of coments like your so tall and isnt it hard being tall kind of annoying XD

also i heard that capris make u look taller i don tknow maybe its jst a theory

if you wear shorts or capris I dunno the name on your kneee or a bit below, that sure makes people look shorter! (and fatter)

Yeah, it's pretty tall for any girl. Everyone seems to have some complex that Asian girls are the shortest girls on the planet. Rather stupid.

I agree. 5"10 is actually really tall for girls in general. I wish I was taller, but not THAT tall. Tall girls usually have nice, slender legs though. TT____TT

Guest m1ntytea

its got its bad and good to being 5,10, if ur 5,10 u can become a model easily :] but yea, asian guys can be short xP but it doesn't mean they dun hav 6,0 feet asian guys :]

Guest Hemera

yea 5'10" is tall for any girl..especially asians since we tend to be shortER than other races..

i wanna be 5'7"!!!!

Guest broken_melody

OK i really don't get u ppl..u all say 5'10 is WAY to tall and any girl that tall wouldn't be able to find a bf..well then all the short girls want guys like 6' tall..they prob dun want any guy under 5'10 so y is it a problem for girls that are 5'10 to find a bf?? besidez most of u ppl here who have bfs ..their height is prob over 5'10 am i right? grr im not getting this..lol..

Guest woahbebe

Gosh, these asian steroetypes. -_- Just like any other race, asians have short or tall male and females. 5'10" isn't "too" tall. Look at models for example.

Guest mai_anne

5'10 is an awesome height! I wish I was that tall. I'm like 5'8. just a couple inches less.

I think it looks good when any type of girl is tall. as long as they're proportioned. That means you have to look for taller guys. and they're usually the hotter ones anyway XD

Guest pmeteesat

Yeah...It's too tall..You should cut your legs off.

That's horrible.

It's better to be tall. I wish I am teller.... :tears: :tears: I'm only 5'

Archived