[manga] Koukou Debut

Guest Misao

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone read the latest chapter yet?

asami is being as beeeeeeoooootch. like seriously she has to stop that bad personality of her. it ticked me off when she made a move on fumi in the early volumes.

she is such a baby. thank goodness fumi is dense and errr kind. hahhahha~~~

i cant wait to know if yoh and haruna will actually sleep together. PFFFFFT. HAHAHA! LMAO. crack crack crack

• 1 month later...

chap 48 is released!!!!

OMG. i have a bad feeling about this.... i havent seen or read what this manga's going to end like (I refuse ending spoilers :lol: ) but usually manga often has ending like this.... sooo i really got the feeling that this is going to be one of them -_____-

but but.... the sweeeetest thing yoh has said in that chapter "I dont think I can go out with anyone but you not now, not ever... That's why I don't really want to end this"

OMG~~~ im melting with too much sweetness. HAHAHHAHAHAHA~~~ he must have been so crazy in love with haruna. LOLL

• 2 months later...

AHHHH! it finally ended!

well its something i was expecting it.... however i wanted more harunaxyoh interactions.. LOL. and here i thought they would have a bed scene too. LMAO.

but the exchanging letter was sooo touching. haruna's letter was just :tears:

definitely worth a read. and HAHAH! haruna's image at the last scene..PFFT.

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Just read the last chapter this morning. I'm so sad it ended T___T

It was a good manga. Yoh so freaking hott~

The ending was hilariously cute. ^^

Guest Aurelius

Well, I really loved this manga so much! yoh was so attractive haha. :x and I also liked the inverse of roles and how haruna was the strong protagonist and yoh was more of the docile and reserved character.

That's why I hate to admit that I despised the ending... It just came so abruptly and I didn't feel satisfied at all. I wanted to see more of haruna and yoh's relationship. and i also didn't like how yoh didn't properly say goodbye to all of his other friends... it just didn't feel conclusive to me. the time skip was cute, but I just wanted MORE!

Guest retarded_sponge

I loved the ending! I'm glad the mangaka decided to not drag out the story, because there's only so much you can do after the two got together. So all in all, I thought it was perfect~

i loved how this series has ended! one of the least most disappointing endings. the mangaka was creative enough to give the characters time to "mature" and give the readers a sense of closure and finality.

Guest minniecutiep

its an awesome manga~ such a cute ending heheh

yoh is so hot~ lol and haruna never changez lol, she makes me laugh

they are so cute together~ hehe

Guest #SHINAI

IT ALREADY ENDED?

boo i read from onemanga, maybe that's whynever mind it was just buried ^^;

hah well, i'm going to go read it!

btw does anyone else feel like the artwork begins to lose its consistency later on? :\

i thought yoh was hot in the beginning but near the end, he looks... weird?

edit//

LOL the ending is so comical, it's just so haruna. :)

Guest thesassygirl2

it finally ended!! TT_TT the ending was freaking hilarious... i love yoh's reaction... this manga is awesome! the storyline doesn't drag and it's hilarious right up to the end.. i never stopped laughing (and i never stopped falling in love with yoh every freakin chapter)!!

btw does anyone else feel like the artwork begins to lose its consistency later on? :\

i thought yoh was hot in the beginning but near the end, he looks... weird?

soo its not just me :P

well i thought that too. i feel like yoh's got some hugh bags under his eyes halfway or so through the manga :o

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i feel like yoh's got some hugh bags under his eyes halfway or so through the manga :o

LOL maybe its realistic. He loses sleep over thinking about Haruno.

I like this manga. It was the classic mysterious/quiet guy falling in love with a loving/eccentric girl.

• 1 month later...
Guest dowune

teheee

juz finished readin volume 8 today~~~

^_____________^

love this manga

all the characters r really great~

and then the art is juzz fantastic~

^ ^

*WHOAA!!! u guys r readin the scans aint cha?? im actually buyin them =^=;;;; so i guess thats y im not dun yet~ *

Guest _ping_

HIGH SCHOOL DEBUT <33

haha finished reading volume 1 (xD)

[ yoh is so hot xDD~ ]

that manga is soooo amazing <33

i really like haruna xDD she's so funny lol

poor yoh haha

*WHOAA!!! u guys r readin the scans aint cha?? im actually buyin them =^=;;;; so i guess thats y im not dun yet~ *

I buy the manga too :)

I like to puchase books I like; just that online scans are much faster and waiting just kills me.

Archived