[manga] Koukou Debut

Guest Misao

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yokemun

ah i just checked Baka-Updates and saw Chapter 28 has been released by NCIS last 2 days!!!!!

EVERYONE GO READ IT!!!!!

ahh.....i'm melting reading ch28!!!!!!

YOH!!!!!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nuwera

I love the main characters in this manga. I don't read alot but this manga interested me alot :D It has been a while since I last checked, don't know if it was updated or not :)

..angel..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest puls707

hey everyone!

just wanted to show some luv in this forum!

i luv koukou debut, especially since yoh is sooo freaking HOTT!!! lol

btw, anyone whose interested in downloading this should check out this website:

CLICK

just scroll down and you should be able to direct download by clicking on the volume that u want!

i believe that the latest chapter they have is chapter 29!

go check it out!

Guest Justalilodreamer

wow im so behind :lol: kind of forgot whats happening...for some reason i always get this confused with hana kimi because the main characters look alike (and kind of acts the same too)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sakura Li

I started reading Koukou debut when my friend went coocoo for it. I like it. XD I hope those new boys don't cause too much trouble. XD

aww!!

chapter 32 was sooo sweet!!

i wonder how this manga is going to end...

does anyone kno how many volumes total there are?

is it still ongoing in japan?

hope there aren't anymore complications for haruna and yoh!

btw, did i ever mention how incredibly HOTT yoh is?!

the artist is simply amazing!

• 4 months later...
Guest leelee.

Oh man, I haven't read this manga since, forever! I never know when the newest chapters are released so I'm a little behind. I totally can't wait until it's released in english! I hope TokyoPop doesn't do a bad job editing this manga...unlike some other mangas they've done. ><

I'm off to read chapter 30~!

• 2 months later...
Guest bohei

Omg I so love this manga! Seriously, Yoh is my dream man :blush: . Shy, cool, sweet, sexy and much more. And I like Haruna’s character too. She’s funny and not annoying like most female characters in shoujo manga. I really suggest this manga to people who loves romance/comedy!

Guest Shini

This manga was really different than what i had expected..normally shoujo manga girl is awesomely cute and shy....but haruna is masculine, and instead of the gf type, the bf type xD i thought that was hilarous....i never read something like this...enjoyed every chapter!

when is chapter 37 coming out O.O

Archived