Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest --hearts.

I LOVEEEEEE him and his voice. It makes anyone want to melt into a puddle. His character on Coffee Prince is wonderful too. =)

ahh same im totally in love with LSG now, after watching CP, haha his character is too lovable :) and his voice just melts my heart !

Thanks so much for making a thread for him suziee. It's good to finally some more info on him...hehehee now goes off to chech mis movies and series out :blush:

I know I said this before in the other thread but HE SOOOO looks like Uhm Tae Wong...they could pass as twins.

hehe...i think so too

Guest wakeywakey

his voice almost kills me. i dont think i've ever heard such a voice like his. its undescribable, the feeling it gives..

i love watching him in Coffee Prince

the Our Neighbourhood film site was open to the media ..~ ..seem like 65% of filming production is completed ..expecting premier in early winter

report from chosun chinese on 13 July 2007

组图:新片《我们村庄》公开拍摄现场

(2007.07.13 08:14)

20070713000006101.jpg

实力派演员李善均和吴万石联袂主演的新电影《我们村庄》12日晚在京畿道议政府,向媒体公开了拍摄现场。当天拍摄的内容是,发现亲友京周(吴万石饰)为杀人犯的刑警宰信(李善均饰),在空地用拳头打京周一顿后逮捕他。

《我们村庄》描述了10年前杀人的罪犯、模仿他犯罪的连环杀人犯以及追踪他们的刑警三人之间的故事,是一部惊险电影。该片于5月20日开镜,已经进行了65%的拍摄,拟于今年冬季首映。

20070713000006202.jpg

20070713000006303.jpg

20070713000006404.jpg

20070713000006505.jpg

20070713000006606.jpg

20070713000006707.jpg

20070713000006808.jpg

20070713000006909.jpg

chosun.com中文版 chn.chosun.com

Guest A.lee

oo i like his character alot in coffee prince! and his voice :wub:

seems like a lot of ppl liked his character on white tower? never heard of that drama before? can someone explain wut kind of character he was?

Guest oc-ca

Gong Yoo may be the hot sexy leading man of Coffee Prince but it sounds like most people on that thread are hot for this man- LSG! I've never seen him before but he's voice will seduce you and his smile will make you swoon. :blush:

Guest se7ensg1rl

This thread is great. I wonder why I couldn't recognize him from Thousand Year Love. Something is a little different. Like his character, I guess. But I don't remember his voice being so HOT in TYL ... omg, what a voice. Yes, I know, insurance. He definitely needs to get covered. :)

He's great in Coffee Prince. <3

It says on below his profile "dating: Jeon Hye Jin" 전혜진 from misa

I looked her up ... is this she?

2006123122203811101hl8.jpg

jeonhyejinqe6.jpg

11696203436831oh3.jpg

She played So Ji Sub's older sister I remember. She's awesome. What a lucky gal.

--------------------------------

Here are some of his pictures:

leesyeongyeon4gi1.png

leesyeongyeon3sc5.png

11399804861kt3.jpg

11629125112zi4.jpg

11629123761vp8.jpg

w/ Go EunAh

11619340085882pj4.jpg

leesyeongyeon2nn1.png

leesyeongyeon5so5.png

people2628lax7.jpg

people2628706mbu3.jpg

Guest antibeefgurl

ohmygawd! that bad-boy smirk in the 3rd pic is just too hot to handle!! :wub: its not just his voice..couple dat wif his killer smile n he's sending enuf watts to light up a whole town..but imagine all those watts channeled towards u! :w00t: i smile like a mad gal whenever he appears in CP,even rewinding the scenes he is in, :P ,micheoso! thanks for the pics se7ensg1rl ! oohh..so dat is his gf..i googled her but didnt manage to find pics or much info,she does look sweet,gud for them being together :lol: lucky gal!

Guest jexilove

AH! thank you for starting this thread! am watching CP and see a lot of the CP thread regulars (i.e. Soy)! i was in love fell in love with his character on LSG since ep 1 of CP. HIS VOICE IS TO DIE FOR!

Guest nhetski

he's really charming :)

glad to know he's getting popular here in soompi coz of CP!

off topic: i seriously didn't recognize oh man seok in the movie poster! :blink:

ohmygawd! that bad-boy smirk in the 3rd pic is just too hot to handle!! :wub: its not just his voice..couple dat wif his killer smile n he's sending enuf watts to light up a whole town..but imagine all those watts channeled towards u! :w00t: i smile like a mad gal whenever he appears in CP,even rewinding the scenes he is in, :P ,micheoso! thanks for the pics se7ensg1rl ! oohh..so dat is his gf..i googled her but didnt manage to find pics or much info,she does look sweet,gud for them being together :lol: lucky gal!

haha that third picture is like one of my favorites .. lol hes soo gosh darn gorgeous in that hoodie. his smile is charming too i love his song.