Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

Guest adikkeluangman

^I saw that epi too at KBSW. Melting just to hear his voice. He was too funny there talking about how he not match with the model coz his not tall. Yeah, right.

So the single released the song not included in the OST album? Erm... I think his voice kinda similar with Lee Hyun Woo.

Guest prita

His past work, White Tower, does anyone knows which clubbox still uploads the drama? I really want to watch it...please ^^

Guest Dahee Fanel

does anyone know if he has some theatrical background also like his buddy Oh Man Seok? :unsure:

Oh, definitely. He was actually in the play Yi (which the movie The King and the Clown was based on) with Oh Man Seok, where they played lovers and had a kiss scene. :blush: (Oh Man Seok played Gong Gil, and Lee Seon Gyun played Jang Saeng.) He said on the talk show Come to Play back when he was promoting Our Town that it was so awkward to act as lovers with such a close friend. And Oh Man Seok said that during one performance, he was really moved because LSG was crying so hard during a sad scene, and he was really impressed by LSG's acting. Only to find out later that LSG's eyes had been watering because his contact lens had folded in his eye. :rolleyes:

He was also in a few musicals, such as Grease, where he and Oh Man Seok played the same role, just alternating nights for performances or something like that. :) But he kept hitting the notes too low (we all know how deep his voice is!), and he got stressed out about that, so he quit. :sweatingbullets:

Guest amane_44

Hmm.. just wondering if the songs he sang in CP is in the soundtrack? Or does he have a cd etc? So totally love his voice!

• 5 weeks later...

Is he in a new movie with Kim Tae-woo & Moon So-ri called 'Sa goa' ? I thought it's an old movie. I saw the news today at http://kr.news.yahoo.com.

Anybody care to translate ?

hi prita, how are you doing, I found the similar news in English here at http://lunapark6.com/sa-kwa-aka-sorry-appl...n-oct-16th.html

Yes it's a debut movie of a director and was shot back in 2005, but has never been released in Korea. Now, finally! It won some kind of an award in Toronto Film Festival, I don't know what's the reason to cause the delay.

Here is one comment from the person who saw it in San Francisco Film Festival, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478025/.

And here's the official SFFF website about the movie's detail, http://fest06.sffs.org/films/film_details.php?id=79.

Looks interesting, hope we'll have a chance to see it.

Hi akie, I'm doing fine....thanks ^^

Yes, apparently that's a 2005 movie which hadn't been released 'till now.....no wonder I can't find it anywhere....

I hope it's a good one regarding its storyline and more over because my 2 fav actors are in it....woohoo...

huangsy....thanks for the pictures....but I think he's a bit chubby and old :unsure: at the wake of AJH

The LSG I love is definitely at the 2 later pics.....lol

I heard his upcoming drama 'Triple' is scheduled on January 2009 premiere........whoa I'm so waiting for this !!

huangsy....thanks for the pictures....but I think he's a bit chubby and old :unsure: at the the wake of AJH

The LSG I love is definitely at the 2 later pics.....lol

Is that possible ?

The pics were taken barely 24 hours apart !

Is that possible ?

The pics were taken barely 24 hours apart !

I was wondering myself too but I see a bit difference between those pictures.....I guess the hair ? It's likely he didn't have much time to go to a hairstylist to pay his respect to the late AJH, did he ? Just assuming though ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Sweet City Fanmade MVs

Although this is not my favorite drama but I love the OSTs and these are the MVs I made for this drama. Enjoy!

1)MV My Sweet City - Come To My World (Eun Soo and Young Soo Theme)

Song : The OST “Dal Kom Han Na Eh Do Shi By 8Eight”

Clips : Eun Soo and Young Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “My Sweet City” (SBS-2008)

2)MV My Sweet City - Come To My World Ver. 2 (Young Soo Theme)

Song : The OST “Dal Kom Han Na Eh Do Shi By Lee Sun Gyun”

Clips : Eun Soo and Young Soo’s scenes from K-Drama “My Sweet City” (SBS-2008)