Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

8 hours ago, widala said:

In a Korean restaurant?

He looks delicious :D

(why did that woman had to sit so close :unamused:)

:lol:  Where was he anyway? And yeah, she sure sat reaaaaal close.

LSK sent a coffee truck to old friends Lee Sang Yub and Choi Kang Hee, whos he's gone on record to say the actress he most wanted to work with again. They are both acting so cute in front of the truck.

https://news.joins.com/article/23669231

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:24 PM, widala said:

"Questionable fashion choice" strikes again :joy:

Lol! Maybe he didn't realize what level of formal he needed to prepare and that black t-shirt was the closest thing he had. He certainly looked underdressed for the luncheon. Shouldn't complain too much; at least he was there and looking quite sharp. But too bad for not attending the GG considering his drama actually has a lot of room to "spare" shooting-wise. 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Lol! Maybe he didn't realize what level of formal he needed to prepare and that black t-shirt was the closest thing he had. He certainly looked underdressed for the luncheon. Shouldn't complain too much; at least he was there and looking quite sharp. But too bad for not attending the GG considering his drama actually has a lot of room to "spare" shooting-wise.

He managed to escape his stylist :lol:

Cargo pants for awards luncheon? Only Gyun :D:sweatingbullets:

Turns out he has to film the last episode,(maybe) that's why he couldn't attend GG...

I hope this will give him more free time to attend, maybe, SAG on Jan 20 before the Oscars :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, widala said:

https://m.chosun.com/news/article.amp.html?sname=news&contid=2020011301048&__twitter_impression=true

Jeon Hye Jin is joining the casts of Secret Forest 2, with Cho Seung Woo and Bae Doo Na :thumbsup:

Is this why LSK hasn't announced any new projects yet?

He will stay home and be househusband? :D

This is the first time in many many years that he has had no new project waiting for him even before a current project finishes. :( Sometimes he even had two waiting in the pipeline. Please hurry up and sign up for something big already!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

This is the first time in many many years that he has had no new project waiting for him even before a current project finishes. :( Sometimes he even had two waiting in the pipeline. Please hurry up and sign up for something big already!

Yes, I noticed that too...

Even between dramas, he would do movies....

I think Diary of A Prosecutor is wrapping up soon and all that's left is Kingmaker promotion, which doesn't even have official release date yet.

Is he really going to take a break?

Ugh, I still can't get over that LSW is married and has a son.

Is LSK really against romantic roles, even if it's just a possibility?

I don't even expected LSW and CMJ to have a full blown romance, passionately kissing in the sunset or stuff like that.

Just smiling warmly to each other, or longing glance across the hall will be enough for me...

This is maybe my bias opinion, but I don't feel the connection between LSW and his wife.

I'm not saying that the actress who played his wife is bad at acting. Actually she's pretty good conveying the shame as the assailant's mother, the fear of handling this alone and the frustration that her husband isn't more involved.

But, as husband and wife, they feel like strangers to me. 

The focus is more on LSW's relationship with his son.

There's not a single scene where he comfort his wife for going through such ordeal, or they comfort each other.

And once again, LSK played as a good colleague, a good father but a pretty crappy husband. Like in Listen to Love and My Ahjussi. All we need to complete the circle is to this wife to cheat on him too :lol:

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, widala said:

Yes, I noticed that too...

Even between dramas, he would do movies....

I think Diary of A Prosecutor is wrapping up soon and all that's left is Kingmaker promotion, which doesn't even have official release date yet.

Is he really going to take a break?

Ugh, I still can't get over that LSW is married and has a son.

Is LSK really against romantic roles, even if it's just a possibility?

I don't even expected LSW and CMJ to have a full blown romance, passionately kissing in the sunset or stuff like that.

Just smiling warmly to each other, or longing glance across the hall will be enough for me...

This is maybe my bias opinion, but I don't feel the connection between LSW and his wife.

I'm not saying that the actress who played his wife is bad at acting. Actually she's pretty good conveying the shame as the assailant's mother, the fear of handling this alone and the frustration that her husband isn't more involved.

But, as husband and wife, they feel like strangers to me. 

The focus is more on LSW's relationship with his son.

There's not a single scene where he comfort his wife for going through such ordeal, or they comfort each other.

And once again, LSK played as a good colleague, a good father but a pretty crappy husband. Like in Listen to Love and My Ahjussi. All we need to complete the circle is to this wife to cheat on him too :lol:

Yes to all you said. Not really happy with how they showed his relationship with his wife. They could have shown some affection, unless this drama has another twist in store. It's so frustrating. 

Now I want even more for him to sign on a romantic project whether in movie or drama. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

So happy for the SAG win and even more that LSK got to be a small part of this history achievement. And @widala, is it just me or is Hodu is doing a better job throwing promoting this actor? Your encouragement is working. :lol:  Loved these latest pictures:

Yes, very happy for them.

CMIIW, this is the only awards that acknowledge the acting?

Other awards that Parasite has received are best director, best screenplay etc 

This movie has so many awards, hard to keep up :sweatingbullets:

And I'm glad that LSK gets more recognition all around the world.

Haha, I really do hope Hodu start doing a better job of promoting him....

But I think they should've been more creative...

Like, they should've asked LSK to take photos with some stars, like Park So Dam here

She's so cute :wub:

But, I should be thankful... at least he has one selfie with the group :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I keep waiting for the news of his next project.

Filming takes time...

If he doesn't start anything soon after DoAP finish airing, it's possible we won't be seeing him on the screen for a long time :bawling:

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, widala said:

And I'm glad that LSK gets more recognition all around the world.

Anyway, I keep waiting for the news of his next project.

Filming takes time...

If he doesn't start anything soon after DoAP finish airing, it's possible we won't be seeing him on the screen for a long time :bawling:

You would think after the success of My Ajusshi and Parasite he would have multiple good offers. :(  He needs to capitalize on his newfound fame. haha... Let's wait just a little longer. I'm sure it won't be too long. And please let it have some romance. <_<

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

You would think after the success of My Ajusshi and Parasite he would have multiple good offers. :(  He needs to capitalize on his newfound fame. haha... Let's wait just a little longer. I'm sure it won't be too long. And please let it have some romance. <_<

Haha yes, please don't hesitate to use Parasite's clout :joy:

I hope it won't be long too....

I mean, if he wants to relax a little, maybe he can take a supporting role. Like Jang Hyuk in My Country...

And, if he really really doesn't want to do romance, it's okay (although my soul weeps)... but please don't tease us like DoAP...

It's just too cruel :bawling: