Quantcast
Jump to content
suzziee

Lee Seon Gyun 이선균

Recommended Posts

I'm worried about that JTBC drama...

It was confirmed that Chief of Staff 2 will air in November, and take the Monday-Tuesday slot. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338287wpp/chief-of-staff-cast-bids-farewell-to-season-1-and-share-hints-at-season-2

 

While the Friday-Saturday slot could be filled with Chocolate (Ha Ji Won's drama), although it seems haven't been confirmed yet. But it already has Asianwiki page...

http://asianwiki.com/Chocolate_(Korean_Drama)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 2:58 AM, widala said:

I'm worried about that JTBC drama...

It was confirmed that Chief of Staff 2 will air in November, and take the Monday-Tuesday slot. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338287wpp/chief-of-staff-cast-bids-farewell-to-season-1-and-share-hints-at-season-2

 

While the Friday-Saturday slot could be filled with Chocolate (Ha Ji Won's drama), although it seems haven't been confirmed yet. But it already has Asianwiki page...

http://asianwiki.com/Chocolate_(Korean_Drama)

 

I am not optimistic we will see the drama this year at all. The biggest clue is his new travel show. Accepting that project must mean he knew he wouldn't be busy with the drama right away. Besides, there's not been any update from JTBC apart from the offer to this actor last week. So boohooo.... Who knows how long we'd have to wait.

 

But what about Wed-Thurs slot? What is being planned there?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

 

I am not optimistic we will see the drama this year at all. The biggest clue is his new travel show. Accepting that project must mean he knew he wouldn't be busy with the drama right away. Besides, there's not been any update from JTBC apart from the offer to this actor last week. So boohooo.... Who knows how long we'd have to wait.

 

But what about Wed-Thurs slot? What is being planned there?

 

Yes, when a drama is announced, usually they will mention the leads, writer and PD.

So far, the leads are still "in talks" and we don't know who the writer and PD...

It's so sad... I was very excited about this drama... Hopefully it will still happen even if it's not this year...

 

For now, JTBC only has two slots for drama.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

 

I am not optimistic we will see the drama this year at all. The biggest clue is his new travel show. Accepting that project must mean he knew he wouldn't be busy with the drama right away. Besides, there's not been any update from JTBC apart from the offer to this actor last week. So boohooo.... Who knows how long we'd have to wait.

 

But what about Wed-Thurs slot? What is being planned there?

 

I forgot where it was mentioned but didn't they say that he'd start filming for the drama in August? 

 

The travel show would probably take them a week or so to shoot? If we compare it to the Youth Over Flowers timeline.

 

What I'm trying to say is both still could happen this year... If only the lead actress would be announced already! Haha :scream:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, potaters said:

 

I forgot where it was mentioned but didn't they say that he'd start filming for the drama in August? 

 

The travel show would probably take them a week or so to shoot? If we compare it to the Youth Over Flowers timeline.

 

What I'm trying to say is both still could happen this year... If only the lead actress would be announced already! Haha :scream:

 

 

The long train ride is supposed to last 7 days. That means the whole thing won't take more than 2 weeks to shoot. So yes, the drama could still start shooting in August although it may not be broadcast this year. Chocolate has been in the work for much longer anyway. I remember wishing LSK to be the lead in that melodrama. :lol: Kingmaker must be very close to finishing.

 

Did you know that about half a year ago Jung Rye Won posted that she loved the novel War of Prosecutors, the source material for the JTBC drama? It's a small wonder the production later approached her for the female lead role. I wish there would be a confirmation already. 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeon Hye Jin has done very well in her resurrected career lately. Did you all see this clip from around the time she won her Blue Dragon Award for Best Supporting Actress for the movie Sado? She had to hold back tears when her husband came on screen. Around 3:23 minutes.

 

It seems like this husband and wife keep trading co-stars and directors. Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Im Soo Jung, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Sung Min, and more. So when will LSK get to act alongside Ha Ji Won or Kim Nam Joo?

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

 

The long train ride is supposed to last 7 days. That means the whole thing won't take more than 2 weeks to shoot. So yes, the drama could still start shooting in August although it may not be broadcast this year. Chocolate has been in the work for much longer anyway. I remember wishing LSK to be the lead in that melodrama. :lol: Kingmaker must be very close to finishing.

 

Did you know that about half a year ago Jung Rye Won posted that she loved the novel War of Prosecutors, the source material for the JTBC drama? It's a small wonder the production later approached her for the female lead role. I wish there would be a confirmation already. 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be happy as long as everything gets verified soon, PD, writer and cast and when it'll be aired... It's listed to air in November 2019 in dramawiki *crosses all fingers*

 

Jung Rye Won, accept already! They already seem to work well together 

korea-baeksang-005.jpg

 

LSK and JHJ seems like a really laidback couple with loads of sense of humor is great :Dand  JHJ's costar in Search WWW Lee Da Hee seems to have fallen in love with her hehe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, potaters said:

 

I forgot where it was mentioned but didn't they say that he'd start filming for the drama in August? 

 

The travel show would probably take them a week or so to shoot? If we compare it to the Youth Over Flowers timeline.

 

It was in one of LSK's interviews during Parasite promotion.

In my head, I already arrange a schedule for him: Finished filming Kingmaker, rest about a week and prepare to go to Siberia (shopping for thick coats!), go to Siberia early August, shooting the show for 2 weeks, go home and rest, start filming the drama late August :D

 

3 hours ago, potaters said:

Jung Rye Won, accept already! They already seem to work well together 

 

They did CFs together long ago, and they were the cutest.

Has anyone posted these video here before?

 

 

6 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Did you know that about half a year ago Jung Rye Won posted that she loved the novel War of Prosecutors, the source material for the JTBC drama? It's a small wonder the production later approached her for the female lead role. I wish there would be a confirmation already. 

 

Thanks for the info..

I followed her IG just recently, so I didn't notice the post about that book before.

Please, confirm the drama JRWnim ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...