Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

9 hours ago, prinza_13 said:

@widala Good point. I also have same thought like you. Miss Korea production team was kinda a bad one. I'm sure he avoids to work with them again, bhahaha..

It's a pity this PD of Pasta, Golden Time, and Miss Korea let him down one time too many. LSK was so loyal to him for such a long time. But no matter because once he severed tie, he got to work with other great directors like Kim Seok-yoon and Kim Won-seuk.

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

It's a pity this PD of Pasta, Golden Time, and Miss Korea let him down one time too many. LSK was so loyal to him for such a long time. But no matter because once he severed tie, he got to work with other great directors like Kim Seok-yoon and Kim Won-seuk.

That's too bad, because they had a great time when in Pasta. But, everything in life comes as a lesson to make us more mature and wiser :) 

8 hours ago, widala said:

Bad Police interview with KBS

More lovely visual from LSK :wub:

But...there's still time to suddenly show up with his "unique" fashion style :sweatingbullets:

@widala Here he goes again..with his fashion disaster style. Somebody please call fashion police! 

I don't mean to be rude but I do believe for someone in his 40s, he should change his style, at least he could learn a thing or two from his friend, the monk (Park Hae Joon) in My Ahjussi.

4 hours ago, prinza_13 said:

@widala Here he goes again..with his fashion disaster style. Somebody please call fashion police! 

I don't mean to be rude but I do believe for someone in his 40s, he should change his style, at least he could learn a thing or two from his friend, the monk (Park Hae Joon) in My Ahjussi.

It's not always bad, but yeah, sometimes I wonder.  It doesn't help that he hates socks. hahaha... Oh well, as long as he is stylish in his dramas or movies, I can live with a little quirk here and there.

The news of his potential comeback to the small screen has kept me very excited these days. I'm very impatient to hear more. And even if this one ultimately doesn't pan out, we know he is looking at scripts and is just waiting for the right one to come along. 

@prinza_13 Hahaha, his fashion sense is a never ending topic...

Personally, I think it's not so bad for the last couple of years? For tv or interview appearance, I think his outfits were decent. And at Bad Police press conference where he wore all black, I think he's hot :D loved the hair :thumbsup:

One of the worse of the recent clothes was that green-blue Balenciaga training outfit he wore at PMC promotion in Taiwan. But, the more I looked at it, I think it's rather cute... Hahaha. Maybe I've started to got used to his style... And it added to the thrill of being his fan, you know like oh no, he's doing interview tomorrow what's he going to wear? Will it make me smile or make me cringe? Heart eyes or facepalm? :lol: 

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

It doesn't help that he hates socks. 

What do you mean? His ankles are to die for! Just kidding :lol:

It's funny that Park Dong Hoon kept thinking about Ji An not wearing longer socks while irl he's the one who likes that kind of style...

2 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

The news of his potential comeback to the small screen has kept me very excited these days. I'm very impatient to hear more. And even if this one ultimately doesn't pan out, we know he is looking at scripts and is just waiting for the right one to come along. 

I really hope he would do that drama. The story seems interesting, and the co star is a great actress (I love JRW!)

On 3/2/2019 at 6:32 PM, widala said:

A rare sighting of Lee Sun Kyun and Jeon Hye Jin together in public :D

A birthday dinner with friends and family?

Thanks for sharing the post. I love that picture. Kinda surprised his buddy/best friend Kim Min Sik didn't post something similar on his instagram. 

On 3/3/2019 at 3:43 PM, sadiesmith said:

Thanks for sharing the post. I love that picture. Kinda surprised his buddy/best friend Kim Min Seok didn't post something similar on his instagram. 

Haha yes... Kim Min Sik IG is like the unofficial official LSK social media account :sweatingbullets:

He posted this though

Vacation in Vietnam? When?

M

25 minutes ago, widala said:

Haha yes... Kim Min Seok IG is like the unofficial official LSK social media account :sweatingbullets:

He posted this though

Vacation in Vietnam? When?

Must be quite recent. But I thought LSK is busy with film promotion and shooting for new movie.

8 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Must be quite recent. But I thought LSK is busy with film promotion and shooting for new movie.

Quite recent as in now! 

Haha, I thought it was a late post, but it seems like he's in Vietnam since yesterday or the day before?

Our chef in action!

Thank you Kim Min Sik ssi :D

3 hours ago, widala said:

Quite recent as in now! 

Haha, I thought it was a late post, but it seems like he's in Vietnam since yesterday or the day before?

No, no, no! He can't afford to take a vacation now. He needs to get busy finishing his new film Kingmaker so he has time to start shooting his new drama for a November premiere. Hahaha... But kidding aside, has filming even started for Kingmaker? If it hasn't, I don't see how his schedule would allow for a new drama this year, and he may have to turn down that JTBC offer due to scheduling conflict. :bawling:

8 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

No, no, no! He can't afford to take a vacation now. He needs to get busy finishing his new film Kingmaker so he has time to start shooting his new drama for a November premiere. Hahaha... But kidding aside, has filming even started for Kingmaker? If it hasn't, I don't see how his schedule would allow for a new drama this year, and he may have to turn down that JTBC offer due to scheduling conflict:bawling:

He maybe doing a photoshoot for Marie Claire

Haven't heard anything about Kingmaker yet... Hopefully soon...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, widala said:

More photo of LSK in VietnamWhy did you wear a jacket in a tropical country with a hot weather, LSKnim? 

I'm sweating just looking at the pic :sweatingbullets:

Maybe the heat was so intense it burned. Thanks for pointing out it was for a shooting. Thank you hair-stylist, whoever you are. I really love this new style:

• Like 1