Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

More cast added

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

I am not familiar with this director's past works, but many people really enjoyed Age of Youth, so that's a good sign. And I know this is not billed as a romance, but from reading the synopsis, if this were not a LSK drama, no one would have thought there wouldn't be a love line between the leads. Unfortunately we all know he's kinda allergic to romance anything at the moment. Hahaha... 

I haven't watched any of the PD's drama either, but a lot of people like Age of Youth 1&2. And I just remember that I have Beloved Eundong, because Joo Jin Mo, but haven't got around to watch it. :sweatingbullets: 

I really hope that there's romance even if it just in the background. LSK got the perfect longing gaze, although I know not to expect any kiss :D

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, widala said:

I haven't watched any of the PD's drama either, but a lot of people like Age of Youth 1&2. And I just remember that I have Beloved Eundong, because Joo Jin Mo, but haven't got around to watch it. :sweatingbullets: 

I really hope that there's romance even if it just in the background. LSK got the perfect longing gaze, although I know not to expect any kiss :D

Haha... did he not kiss his on-screen wife in Parasite?

the writer seems solid and knows how to write slice-of-life stories very well. I wish we have an official thread for the drama already. 

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Haha... did he not kiss his on-screen wife in Parasite?

They don't have any intimate scene besides the sofa scene, which got censored <_<, so I don't know if they kiss in that scene or not...

I wonder about his character, will he be another underdog? A more easygoing PDH? :D 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:28 AM, widala said:

He went to a soccer match to see Ronaldo who didn't play even for a second :sweatingbullets:

Was it an exhibition match? I read an article showing Koreans were having fun using this picture of LSK, saying how pissed he looked that Ronaldo chose not to play. Hahaha...

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/238709

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=449150

img_20190727151203_a3e5c8ab.jpg

On 7/27/2019 at 4:13 AM, jhjsw said:

Hi all.. does anyone know where I can watch Nobody's Daughter Haewon with eng subs? Been trying to find a link but I can't see any. :tears:

No, I didn't see anything either. The closest is DVD through Amazon, but even that didn't lead anywhere. Sorry. :(

The trip to Siberia will be broadcast at the end of September on TvN, but they leave on August 2. LSK is having a super busy second half of 2019!

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019072915432089794&MS2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Sun Kyun, the drop-out student :D

Now with English subtitles 

On 7/29/2019 at 3:03 PM, sadiesmith said:

Was it an exhibition match? I read an article showing Koreans were having fun using this picture of LSK, saying how pissed he looked that Ronaldo chose not to play. Hahaha...

Haha, poor LSK...and all of the other audiences I guess. The tickets for the match were sold out because people wanted to see Ronaldo but he didn't play...

Looked like he went with his sons, they must be disappointed... Poor kids...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Story about disappointed LSK in Ronaldo's absence on a  "serious" news portal :D 

Said he left before the match ended.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005379877&cmd=amp#click=https://t.co/2fYmyR8WRp

He and the team left for Siberia today

Those pics are from KNG's fans so they're more focused on him.

Couldn't find any good pic of LSK :( seemed there's no reporter in the airport.

Love the neck pillow, by the way :D

• Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 1:34 AM, widala said:

They don't have any intimate scene besides the sofa scene, which got censored <_<, so I don't know if they kiss in that scene or not...

Recently people have been posting cuts from the scene on social media. I am sure you have seen them?

17 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Recently people have been posting cuts from the scene on social media. I am sure you have seen them?

Haha yes... Since Parasite is available as VOD, people have been posting screencaps from the movie...

Spoiler

Anyway...I have seen the sofa scene B)

And no, they didn't kiss...

18 hours ago, widala said:

Haha yes... Since Parasite is available as VOD, people have been posting screencaps from the movie...

Yikes! I just accidentally saw new stills from the movie now that people are posting screencaps from VOD. It's getting even harder to stay unspoiled now. At his rate I would have seen the whole movie in bits and pieces by October. 

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Yikes! I just accidentally saw new stills from the movie now that people are posting screencaps from VOD. It's getting even harder to stay unspoiled now. At his rate I would have seen the whole movie in bits and pieces by October. 

Yup, some of those screencaps are major spoilers.

I hope you will still able to enjoy the movie when you finally see it on October :D

The Siberia team is ready to go but we didn't get any decent footage of LSK :mellow:

On 8/8/2019 at 5:54 AM, widala said:

Yup, some of those screencaps are major spoilers.

I hope you will still able to enjoy the movie when you finally see it on October :D

Now that the movie is so easily accessible, albeit illegally, do you think I should wait until I could see it on the big screen? Do you think watching it on the big screen is a big deal?

On 8/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, sadiesmith said:

Now that the movie is so easily accessible, albeit illegally, do you think I should wait until I could see it on the big screen? Do you think watching it on the big screen is a big deal?

Personally, I think it doesn't make any difference if you watch the movie in theatre or at home, because it's not an epic movies like for example the Avengers or Lord of the Rings. 

The truth is, I didn't really enjoy watching it in theatre because they put double subtitles in the movie, English and my native language. So it's kind of confusing, too many to focus on :sweatingbullets:

But, at least I got to see LSK in the big screen and hear that voice with theater's sound system was an experience all together :D

• Thanks 1