Celebrities Who Smoke

Guest kimoy

Guest chubzzy

so many male korean celebs smoke... hard to list ALL of them~

for one, i know my fave kim rae won smokes as well..... but he's still HOT as ever~

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhecee

lee dong hae of suju...i had a gif of him smoking..can't find it now..its somewhere in soompi forums though..LOL(its a big community i know!..haha)..sorry

Guest cutegit

the only celebrities who i know smoke are junjin, lee junki, minwoo, eric and hyesung haha... im sure junsu and changmin do not smoke. se7en doesnt smoke?? awwww <3333 and KSW too <33 dongwan smokes... but he's trying sooooo hard to stop but sometimes he writes in his blog that he's disappointed with himself bec there are times when he cant help it :( but that was like before so im not sure now haha... and i think i saw a gif of donghae smoking in front of kibum but didnt save it >.< he looks super hot there though <3 and top smokes? XD when i saw the first pic i was like O.o i think i know that guy hahaha some of the celebrities looks super hot when smoking but its bad for their health >.<

Guest KaiIem

Oh gosh, when I saw the picture of Brian, *faints*

I hope he stopped, you know, with his voice and all... (vocal knotting)

Anyways, I hope alot of them quit.. I mean there singers and they need to

save there voice! Oh well, it is very common in Korea.. so IDK.. ^^;

damn straight... frankly i'm sick of people saying they hate people who smoke because it's a disgusting habit... i know it's bad for me but i made the decision to smoke and i don't think it makes me a bad person... it's like saying you hate obese people because they eat too much...

I don't really think that you can compare the two...

Alot of people don't like smoking because it kills lots of people from second hand smoking... and its something they can't prevent.. I mean what can they do, not breathe?

That picture with Jaejoong holding a cigerette was proven to be photoshopped...

Here is the real picture....

0000000000000000000.jpg

I know that JJ has smoked, but I just wanted to clear up that that picture is photoshopped... ^^;

Guest OoOitzCathyOoO

I had no idea Brian smoked. He doesn't seem like the type.

But then again, lots of Korean men smoke.

Guest aznxmushu

lol anygirls.. if not then GOOD JOB ^^

i heard that everyone from shinhwa smoked except for dongwan and minwoo they both quit...

i like minwoo's story [do correct me if im wrong] but i think something about his dad getting cancer i think but both father and son had quit smoking together UBER CUTE ^^

but yea... i cant believe that andy smokes too O_O

QUOTE(cc_yang @ Apr 7 2007, 07:06 PM)

umm... i don't have pictures... but... i can list some... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaeJoong

Micky

YunHo(???)

KangIn

ShinDong(???)

Typhoon

Attack

KangTa

Tony An

WooHyuk

JaeWon

HeeJun

Eric

DongWan

HyeSung

MinWoo

JunJin(???)

Fany

HyunJoong

TaeBin

Bae YoungJun

Lee JunKi

WonBin

Song SeungHyun

Kwon SangWoo

Joo JiHoon

Lee JiHoon

i know there are more... but... can't think of anymore at the moment...

KWON SANG WOO DOES NOT SMOKE.

all the photoshoots and movies where they had him smoking, it was fake cigarettes (nicotine-free).

hes against smoking.

:)

Just because they may smoke in the movies/drama that they were in, does not litery means that they SMOKE IN REAL LIFE...... If you are a KWON SANG WOO fan like me, you would know that HE DO NOT SMOKE and he is agaist smoking.... he's so healthy and athlectic that he said in one if his interview that if he smokes, he won't be able to do his daily excersise as RUNNING/JOGGING...

Guest tuna_madunna

Lee Jun Ki is trying to quit.

Jo In Sung smokes too.

Mostly all of the male population, but I never heard a Korean actress smoked.

If girls in Korea smoke, will they have a bad rep?

I don't think smoking can help you lose weight because its usually paired with alcohol and food.

Anyway, we have to congratulate non-smokers hot celeb

to name afew, Se7en Bi Junsu Changmin

Guest fan_girl_91

umm... i don't have pictures... but... i can list some... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaeJoong

Micky

YunHo(???)

KangIn

ShinDong(???)

Typhoon

Attack

KangTa

Tony An

WooHyuk

JaeWon

HeeJun

Eric

DongWan

HyeSung

MinWoo

JunJin(???)

Fany

HyunJoong

TaeBin

Bae YoungJun

Lee JunKi

WonBin

Song SeungHyun

Kwon SangWoo

Joo JiHoon

Lee JiHoon

i know there are more... but... can't think of anymore at the moment...

i can't believe some of these people i didn't know that smoke. like kang in!! NOOO.... i don't want him to smoke!!

Guest discern

OH SO FAVOURITE KSW DOESN'T SMOKE, I'M SO RELIEVED <3

I've been trying to find out for so long already!

Other 2 favourites WonBin & Lee Dong Wook smoke, so disappointing, they must stop, it's bad for them <3

Ohyes what about Jae Hee? Anybody knows?

Guest passion8

I was told that most Koreans smoke, in private and in public. It's like the 'in' thing to do once you hit puberty. All of my female Korean friends smokes, but they're more of social smokers.

I have nothing against celebrities who smoke, I just would like them to do it discreetly. Fangirls find it sexy but is it worth it 10 years down the road? Anyway, why would smoking be associated with religion? Will non-smokers make the world a better place to live? Everyone has their own way to de-stress themselves. Personally I have more respect from those who quit smoking coz they have the will to break it. It's harder than it looks to quit.

ps: I don't care if DBSG smokes, as long as they're happy. Take Hyesung. His voice remains consistent despite being a heavy smoker and he really has one of the best voice I've heard.

Guest xbaaByette

it really killed me when i came across a picture of Hero smoking ..

aah he's so beautiful yet this disgusting habit lies inside of him : (

i wish i still had that picture .

i hope hero , yunho , and yoochun stopped smoking already for good because they're voice will become deeper and crack due to the cigarettes : (

Guest koreanangel149

I know a lot of male celebrities who do smoke, like Shinhwa. Two celebrities that I know who doesn't smoke are Changmin and Junsu. :D Dongwan used to, but now he quit .. I think. o.O Correct me if I'm wrong about these three.

how ironic because Shinhwa did a cf on nonsmoking x.x...so did my boys DBSG >.<

Archived