Celebrities Who Smoke

Guest kimoy

Guest superchick

yes, lots of korean men in general smoke a lot.

i think i've seen a picture with g-dragon from big bang smoking also.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveof

joongie_camwhore039.jpg

i found jaejoong smoking! lol. yesyes i direct linked. =X

i heard jaejoong and yunho quit smoking but micky still smokes. something like that.

dbsg also made a "stop smoking" ad so it would be weird if they still did. ^_^

btw the picture up there is old.

gosh CERTAIN smokers = hothothot :wub:

Guest nglkt

I know BI doesnt smoke!!!

he was coughing when he was "forced" to smoke in road for rain(photobook) ^_^

BUT I know he drinks ALOT!!!! haha... because he cant go outside(public). you cant expect him to be a amusement park or anything =(

Guest da_thao

Dongwan....does smokes,but he really don't want to.there was an entry from him discussing this.if his dramas or something go bad,really bad,he'll get depressed and start smoking again,but ok,sure,let's say he's the only Shinhwa that doesn't smoke =]

SE7EN...doesn't smoke right?

Guest twothree

smoking=low blood in-flow in the male's ******=not good in bed ;)

smoking does look cool, but they do not smell "cool". damn smokers, not only killing their bodies but also killing others in their own pleasure.

Guest geronsky

I know a lot of male celebrities who do smoke, like Shinhwa. Two celebrities that I know who doesn't smoke are Changmin and Junsu. :D

LOL. I felt relieved that I've read that again. That why i love Junsu and Changmin so much.

Guest stephypham

Dongwan....does smokes,but he really don't want to.there was an entry from him discussing this.if his dramas or something go bad,really bad,he'll get depressed and start smoking again,but ok,sure,let's say he's the only Shinhwa that doesn't smoke =]

SE7EN...doesn't smoke right?

Se7en does NOT smoke [: thank god <3

Guest mimayuknow

in my opinion,yunho doesn't smoking before i don't know why

but i'm sure that junsu doesn't smoke haha

Guest Lovelight

sighs... i'm pretty sure this is a cigarette in his hand..

somebody please correct me.. jae..T__T

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9453/2qrzmoior0ir9.jpg

yeah...like what YunHoLuv14 said, the DBSK thread figured out it wasn't a cigarette and probably just a pen or something...don't you think the cigarette is a bit too slim compared to the cigarette on the corner?

:vicx:

Yunho doesn't smoke. I don't think he ever did...Jaejoong quit smoking. I think Yoochun did, too, but I'm not sure...all the pictures of JJ+YH smoking are photoshopped, apparently (but I can't tell).

yunho did smoke. he stopped though. yoochun did/still smokes...i think he's trying to stop? eh i don't remember. x_x

changmin COULD try to smoke.. i mean he seems so innocent but we always have to remember the drinking story and the adult videos story. *AHEM*

^_^

haha...i remember reading that changmin made up his "adult videos" because he had nothing to say? but i don't fully believe that. ;P

in my opinion,yunho doesn't smoking before i don't know why

but i'm sure that junsu doesn't smoke haha

in your opinion? o_o? but he did. -.-

yes junsu doesn't/didn't smoke. he's too much of a christian. :P

Guest pwenzi

I only know about DBSK with regards to smoking... So I can only list down what I've heard.

Yeah, many have said, Junsu and Changmin doesn't smoke.

Changmin is too much a good boy to smoke.

Junsu doesn't, cos he and his family are strong christian.

Jaejoong used to smoke, but he stopped, for the good of his voice, I heard.

Yunho used to smoke, but he stopped.

People say Yoochun still smoke. But I heard another story where he occasionally smokes.

And I hate it when people photoshop cigarettes onto Celeb piccys. It's like... What good does it do?! What's the point? Lol.

Guest fairylight

Are Jae Joong still smoking -_- it's not good for his voice at all -_-

Except Junsu and Chang Min, do the rest of DBSG smoke ?

Edit: DBSG's so HOT in Soompi, I had just posted my reply to ask 'bout DBSG's smoke, and i immediately saw the answer in the reply previous :lol: so interesting.

Personally, I don't like ppl smoking although it's not really a huge problem (but Jae Joong have some pictures smoking and he looks HOT, OMG) i'm sorry if i make someone annoy, it's just my opinion, so i'm glad to know Chang Min and Junsu don't smoke, they shouldn't try it too :lol: it's not good for both their voice and their heath, morever it's habit-forming.

Ya, Chang Min and Jun Su're such good babies :lol:

Femlaes usually dun smoke, or they dun smoke in public...

Koreans kinda "ban" women smoking in public....

So it would be rare to see them snapped by people smoking in public...

however, there are a small number who do smoke on screen.. Remember the lady dectective from the movie June's Diary, she smoked in a couple of scenes...

And Jeon Ji Hyun in My Sassy girl as well

Guest qazzac_06

wahahhaha

u guys are making it seem like only male korean actors/singers USUALLY smoke..

NO ONE has mentioned any females name man....

WEIRD HUH!!!

Guest Juliang

It was actually BITTER JUICE! I think what they meant by that was beer or Soju, not smoke.

(not sure if I understand your post correctly)

Yeah bitter juice.. i knew it had something to do with juice, hehe.

And i wasn't talking about smoking (off topic) but i quoted someone who said changmin didn't drink.

Archived