[drama 2007] Capital Scandal/scandal In The Capital 경성스캔들

Guest angel2nyt

Guest angel2nyt

[KBS2] KangJiHwan, HanJiMin, RyuJin, HanGoEun

KBS2 Capital Scandal/Scandal in the Capital 경성스캔들

0csjudul1ok9.gif0csjudul2he7.gif

Cast: Han Ji Min(Ressurection, Great Inheritance, Jewel in The Palace, All In), Kang Ji Hwan(Be Strong Geum Soon, Fireworks, 90 Days Falling in Love, More Beautiful Than a Flower), Han Go Eun 한고은(Love and Hate, Spring Days, Jang Gil San, More Beautiful than a Flower, The Bodyguard, Happy Together), Ryu Jin류진(I Really, Really Like You, Summer Scent, Rose' Warfare, Pure, Seo Dong Yo)

Episode: 16

Date of Airing: After The Devil Every Wednesday and Thursdays 9.55pm Korean Time

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/seoulscandal/index.html

cscharacterchartbwrs0.jpg

Character Photos Provided by Luv

Love is The Spring....

Revolution is The Winter......

~ ChaSongJoo ~

This drama is based on the novel "Sad Story of the Capital/Love Story in The Capital (경성애사, 京城哀史)" written by Lee Sun Mi (이선미), portraying a love story happened in 1930s.

KJH plays the role Sun Woo Wan (선우 완) who is the youngest son of a rich and famous family and is involved in the independence movement. HJM plays the role Na Yu Kyung (나여경) who is the owner of a bookstore who is also a lobbyist. The PD is Han Joon Suh (한준서) whose previous drama was "The Immortal Lee Soon Shin (KBS, 2004)", and the script writer is Jin Soo Wan (진수완) who wrote for the drama "Older sister-in-law is 19 years old (SBS, 2004) and Wonderful Life".

1thejirashi01zn4.jpg1thejirashi02oc6.jpg

2theharmonyhall01jw9.jpg2theharmonyhall02bp8.jpg

3themyeongbin01kl2.jpg3themyeongbin02qe6.jpg

4thejappolice01hk9.jpg4thejappolice02re1.jpg

5thefamilies01tw7.jpg5thefamilies02ya1.jpg

( Translation credit : CindyW88 +suzziee + yeohweping

other credits to greeny)

Downloads:

English subs by With S2:(from Episode 1 -16)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_49523.htm

Chinese subbed Episodes (credits to cococrust) (from Episode 1 - 16)

http://co2r.wordpress.com/tag/seoul-scandal/

OST:

FS

Lyrics: Provided by Luv

Official MV: MF SS

Episode 1

LQ: SS

C-Subbed: SS

RMVB: MU

HQ(MU): P1 P2 P3

Episode 2

Subs: With S2 *ENTAL*

C-subbed: SS

RMVB: MU

Making: SS

Episode 3:

Subs: WITH S2 *kRx=Ental*

Episode 4:

SUBS: WITH S2*ENTAL*

Episode 5:

Subs: With S2 *ENTAL*

LQ: MU

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

Subs: With S2*ENTAL*

Episode 8:

Making: MU

Episode 9:

C-subbed: SS

Episode 10:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry ladies.....what is a lobbyist??

definition-wise, a lobbyist is someone who goes to the gov't to ask for support of their organization or private group. usually, they need support for private or public actions...support commonly comes in the form of money. hopes that helps.

anyways, this drama looks really good and different. set in the 1930s and there's politics involved, i'm loving it already. haha. also, i love both Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min, and i bet they'll look good together as well. I saw Kang Ji Hwan in Be Strong, Geum Soon and 90 Days, and he was great. i hope this drama isn't too sad cause i couldn't watch 90 Days cause it was too dramatic for me. Han Ji Min is soo pretty and she's convincing in her acting. hope this is a better drama then her last one Parachute Agent. no offense to the drama.

"Capital Scandal" sounds like it's mostly political with a little bit of romance...can't wait!!!

Guest lovegoodfood

definition-wise, a lobbyist is someone who goes to the gov't to ask for support of their organization or private group. usually, they need support for private or public actions...support commonly comes in the form of money. hopes that helps.

Thanks Dear!!!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

Anyone know how many eps of this drama . I love Han Ji Min , can't wait to see her comeback

16 to 20 episodes

Guest fieryheart

I'm excited to know that Kang Ji Hwan is starring in a new drama.The storyline seems interesting enough.

Guest angel2nyt

'신화' 전진, '경성스캔들'로 드라마 컴백

1159053254_2.jpg

<조이뉴스24>

'신화' 전진(27)이 일제시대 비밀결사대의 스파이(이중첩자)로 변신한다.

전진은 오는 6월 KBS 수목드라마 '마왕' 후속으로 방송되는 '경성스캔들'(가제, 극본 진수완, 연출 한준서, 제작 JS픽쳐스)에 캐스팅이 유력시되고 있다.

전진은 이번 드라마에서 신분을 위장한 채 조선총독부에 잠입해 일본인에게 두터운 신임을 받는 비밀결사대 '애물단'의 비밀 요원 '이수현' 역을 맡을 예정이다.

제작사인 JS픽쳐스 측은 "아직 캐스팅이 확정되지는 않았지만 연출 쪽과 협의 중인 것으로 알고 있다"며 "특별한 이유가 없는 한 캐스팅이 유력하다"고 밝혔다.

전진의 이번 드라마 출연이 확정될 경우 2005년 9월 종영된 SBS '해변으로 가요' 이후 1년 반만에 TV드라마로 컴백하게 된다.

한지민과 강지환이 이미 주연으로 캐스팅된 '경성스캔들'은 1930년대 개화기 경성을 배경으로 당시 '오렌지족'과 '독립투사'간의 사랑 이야기를 그린 퓨전 시대극이다.

/정진호기자 jhjung@joynews24.com

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24 (Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

Guest love.

i love han jimin! wait. i was reading her profile and it says that she came out in ALL IN. it's strange because i watched ALL IN like a billion times, but i don't remember seeing her.

i love han jimin! wait. i was reading her profile and it says that she came out in ALL IN. it's strange because i watched ALL IN like a billion times, but i don't remember seeing her.

If I recalled correctly, she was the young SHK in there.....

There was even an article where it mentioned that she & SHK was the same age but she was acting as the younger version.

Guest loving_D

'신화' 전진, '경성스캔들'로 드라마 컴백

i can't believe it. its so sudden. yay, jinnie's back on the small screen! now i really want to watch this. how much better can a drama get with both kang ji hwan and junjin?

Guest theLEGEND

Joyce: Thank you so much for making a thread for this drama. JunJin is participating in this drama! I can't wait for it<3

Guest babymarzy07

. Jun Jin전진 will be playing a double spy. He's a japanese man'애물단' who impersonate as a Korean'이수현' to work for the korean side as a spy.The PD is Han Joon Suh (한준서) whose previous drama was "The Immortal Lee Soon Shin (KBS, 2004)", and the script writer is Jin Soo Wan (진수완) who wrote for the drama "Older sister-in-law is 19 years old (SBS, 2004) and Wonderful Life".

( Translation credit : CindyW88 +suzziee + yeohweping)

Yehhhhh!! Jinnie's back. Loving the cast for this. Im not too familiar with the necessary details about lobyist and all but this looks good.

Archived