Drama and Movie OSTs

Admin

Hello! Does anyone know this song/ost? It goes like this... "Its you(the you goes on for 5 seconds), then its you(for another 5 seconds) and repeat again. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi did you ever find out that song? I feel like I have heard it before but I can't remember it now! and now it is stuck in my head. hehe ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is there an instrumental OST for the Flower of the Queen?

i know it's not listed. and this drama has only 4 part OSTs, with no instrumentals.

i'm just hoping though that maybe it's hidden somewhere in the internet, and in hangul language.

i'm specifically looking for the track with a flute/violin in it. it's that episode where ja cheol met with the female lead in the parking lot.

Edited by hapha87145

• 2 months later...

Hi, I hope to find this background OST in drama Five Fingers.

In Ep 5, there is this scene that starts at 32:06 ends at 33:16 in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dm1ezeT-tM, plays a string music.

I have listen to their official release OST but find no luck, I hope anybody can help me identify the name of the music piece.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mask2015
Add in more information

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone here watched Winner's Kim Jinwoo web drama, Magic Cellphone? Anyone knows the title for the OST or where can I find the title of the songs played in the drama? There's one song sounds like jinwoo voice. Anyone knows?

hqdefault.jpg

My Memory 03. yokan 04. shiroi koibitotachi 05. ima demo 06. Missing You 07. Sparks 08. Goodbye My Love 09. Love Is Blue 10. hajimete 11. anata dake ga 12. Moment 13. koibito 14. hajimari 15. kioku no naka e 16. wasurenai go 17. sumire 18. hanasenai koi 19. Let's Dream, Once Again

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...