Drama and Movie OSTs

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19wtv8_new-heart-e05-love-song-with-ji-sung_auto

Does anyone know the name of this song  sung by Ji Sung in New Heart (2007) ? I want to find the full song but I have no idea about its name :(

Guest francysingstheblues

I would like to request the ost list for the movie My Brilliant Life. I particularly want to know the song that the boy listens to in the hospital at night. Thanks!

Guest sido1545

What's the name of the vintage Korean song that was played in the 1st episode of Miss Korea?It was played during students study time by Kim Kang-Woo and all the boys start looking from the windows and when Oh Ji-Young heard the song she started to dance.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make sure that everyone who was waiting for it knows that the song "My Secret Love" from the drama "My Secret Hotel" is finally out and available on U.S. iTunes. I loved the song and so did a whole bunch of other people on Youtube but it just wasn't to be found for the longest time. For a preview just search on Youtube  "My Secret Love" from "My Secret Hotel" OST

Guest IceAdonis

beaupearl said: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19wtv8_new-heart-e05-love-song-with-ji-sung_auto

Does anyone know the name of this song  sung by Ji Sung in New Heart (2007) ? I want to find the full song but I have no idea about its name :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OST From My Heart - sang by Kang Tae Oh ( 5uprise) who plays Jun Soo - main lead actor in "Forever young - 오늘도 청춘" drama, which will be broadcasted via StoryOn in Korea from 23 June, 2015. After that, this drama will be broadcasted all over Asian including Australia and America etc... via Channel M from 6 July, 2015. 

This is a nice collaboration drama between Vietnam & Korea. Hope you all could catch up with this lovely drama.

Guest max_peros_stv

okay i searched all over the internet for this one :

in the end of -Hyde, Jekyll, Me Episode 10- there is a awesome instrumental melody track i really want to find,

doe's any one knows it's name ?

Guest dramamovies
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ohn96118_stv

Hi, does anyone know the name of this soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/user157350163/untitled

It gets played around 11:30min in Episode 12 of Pinocchio, but it's not part of the soundtrack that was released for the show. I was wondering if anyone knew what the song is called or has the link for the song itself (without talking..) Thanks