Quantcast
daramji*

Drama and Movie OSTs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19wtv8_new-heart-e05-love-song-with-ji-sung_auto

Does anyone know the name of this song  sung by Ji Sung in New Heart (2007) ? I want to find the full song but I have no idea about its name :(

What's the name of the vintage Korean song that was played in the 1st episode of Miss Korea?It was played during students study time by Kim Kang-Woo and all the boys start looking from the windows and when Oh Ji-Young heard the song she started to dance.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone who was waiting for it knows that the song "My Secret Love" from the drama "My Secret Hotel" is finally out and available on U.S. iTunes. I loved the song and so did a whole bunch of other people on Youtube but it just wasn't to be found for the longest time. For a preview just search on Youtube  "My Secret Love" from "My Secret Hotel" OST

beaupearl said: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19wtv8_new-heart-e05-love-song-with-ji-sung_auto

Does anyone know the name of this song  sung by Ji Sung in New Heart (2007) ? I want to find the full song but I have no idea about its name :(

OST From My Heart - sang by Kang Tae Oh ( 5uprise) who plays Jun Soo - main lead actor in "Forever young - 오늘도 청춘" drama, which will be broadcasted via StoryOn in Korea from 23 June, 2015. After that, this drama will be broadcasted all over Asian including Australia and America etc... via Channel M from 6 July, 2015. 

This is a nice collaboration drama between Vietnam & Korea. Hope you all could catch up with this lovely drama.

okay i searched all over the internet for this one :

in the end of -Hyde, Jekyll, Me Episode 10- there is a awesome instrumental melody track i really want to find,

doe's any one knows it's name ?