Drama and Movie OSTs

Admin

thanks plecea!! :)

I was actually lookin for this background music in epi 4 of master sun around 18:50 when she was eating icecream from kangwoo. Do you know what track is this?

Guest adoboluver

Does anyone know the title/source of the song at the end of ep 12 of the Heirs? I have been DYING to find it and it's not on the OST. I can't find it anywhere!

It is just soft piano (no words) in the background at KT and ES stand crying at each other.

• 1 month later...
Guest jerintus

I am looking for the OSTs  for 2 different Korean dramas  - 1.Snowman(2003)  2. Star in my heart(1997)  or a list of all the singers on both albums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hapha8714

guys, do you have solution to this?

i used to DL tracks in MNET using IDM (internet download manager)... but now, it isn't working anymore. their tracks wont even play in their web player. do you know how we can fix this? please!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest timi163

I know that Winter Sonata is an old drama, but I just want to know the title of the background music in episode 5 ( english song I think)  while they were in a bar and her friend  was drunk.. :P