Quantcast
daramji*

Drama and Movie OSTs

please can you tell me from where can I download this ost which begins from 1:20
KRY_A6aoMNo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRY_A6aoMNo#t=133

thanks plecea!! :)

I was actually lookin for this background music in epi 4 of master sun around 18:50 when she was eating icecream from kangwoo. Do you know what track is this?

Does anyone know the title/source of the song at the end of ep 12 of the Heirs? I have been DYING to find it and it's not on the OST. I can't find it anywhere!

It is just soft piano (no words) in the background at KT and ES stand crying at each other.

Hi, can you help me. What is title of the song at the unemployed romance episode 9? Please help me find the song

Hi guys. I'm looking for ugly alert ost. But not sure if the title is different. Can't find it anywhere online. Please help.

I am looking for the OSTs  for 2 different Korean dramas  - 1.Snowman(2003)  2. Star in my heart(1997)  or a list of all the singers on both albums

hi i'm new please help me.  Where can i download Drama OST For You Who Came From The Star....... Thanking in advance for your help....

guys, do you have solution to this?

i used to DL tracks in MNET using IDM (internet download manager)... but now, it isn't working anymore. their tracks wont even play in their web player. do you know how we can fix this? please!!! :(

@jerintus, I have link for Snowman and Star in My Heart OST. I'll sent it to your inbox.

@hapha8714, yes, I have the same problem as you. Perhaps anyone can help?

I know that Winter Sonata is an old drama, but I just want to know the title of the background music in episode 5 ( english song I think)  while they were in a bar and her friend  was drunk.. :P