Drama and Movie OSTs

Admin

Guest sparkledove123

hi!

i was wondering if you could upload some songs from you are beautiful/minam ishi naeyo.

i keep trying to look for those guitar/rock instrumentals that come out in the dramatic moments, but i don't seem to be having any luck...

it would be great if you could help!

Guest siwonshii

Dear all,

May I request for someone to uploade Jang Hwa Hong Ryeon/ Love and Obsession OST? It's KBS daily morning drama (not to be confused with the movie "A tale of 2 sisters").

A million thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone had the OST to "Mrs. Town (미세스타운 남편이 죽었다)" Part 1 (not the ballad version).

Part 1 of the soundtrack had two tracks.

thanks a bunch~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DARKMAN2

Hi all!!!

Does anybody have the soundtrack for the Korean drama "SOMEDAY?" It was posted on page 6 but all the little linkies are deadified. Been looking for this sucker EVERYWHERE. Am hoping for a megaupload (etc.) thing for the whole album if ya got it.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Bae Doo Na rules...

but only in Dooland.

Guest larissahere

I'm looking for a list with all musicians and songs in Princess Ja Myung Go. I've searched the whole internet , but I can't find one. Maybe it's not written in english, and korean I don't understand a bit. I mean not just the 18th or 19th song that I found everywhere , in the episodes there are other orchestral sound that I'm very interested about it, songs that are not in those 18 soundtracks. if anyone knows who those artists or orchestras are and can post it here I'm deeply thankful to .

Guest misstiffany

does someone have the Epitaph/Gidam/The Last Breath OST?? (movie) it was composed by Park Young-ran in 2007 if that helps.

Guest ilovekpop

hi!

i was wondering if you could upload some songs from you are beautiful/minam ishi naeyo.

i keep trying to look for those guitar/rock instrumentals that come out in the dramatic moments, but i don't seem to be having any luck...

it would be great if you could help!

I want This Too :((