Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Next month, November 14 (Monday) MBC Special "climate of attack." 

some sort of doco about typhoons and Evacuation preparation and the like

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shokoshoko1964/GALLERY/show_image_v2.html?id=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.c.yimg.jp%2Fres%2Fblog-75-db%2Fshokoshoko1964%2Ffolder%2F1817512%2F95%2F70825295%2Fimg_3%3F1476210463&i=1

• 2 weeks later...

http://wenhua.cjn.cn/dxxl/ent/201610/00145606.html

As JN not doing much, the Chinese internet news sites have been rehashing the strong heart scandal, ie why it will never go away.

but this story at lest suggest she was unfairly treated, and also crosses over to the other stories they been putting up with the view that JN and Zhao Li Ying  look very much alike

http://yule.sohu.com/20161021/n470954036.shtml

this one suggests that due to the, you guessed it, strong heart scandal, JN has 'retired from Chinese activities ' and and has returned to Korea as a 'third class star', or as lest that what I got from running it through translation.

• 2 weeks later...

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/2016-11-11/doc-ifxxsmic5952191.shtml

ok a very good example of why you never believe Chinese internet news sites lol

it seems the latest is a return to the JN and Peter Ho 'scandal' , they where not just dating they 'married and divorced' all in seeming secret or at lest that what the story put up on a number of Chinese internet web sites are 'suggesting' . Peter Ho has married his long term girlfriend and his agent already said they be taking legal moves in response.

• 1 month later...

Christmas greetings (Korean) from Jang Nara:

"♫ Christmas Jingle ♫ Merry Christmas! Hello everyone, I am Jang Nara. Everyone may have experienced a lot of difficulties in the past year, but hopefully you guys can have a joyful Christmas Day. I wish you a happy Christmas, whether you are celebrating with your family, with your lover, or with friends. Once again, Merry Christmas!"

Christmas greetings (Chinese) with English subtitles from Jang Nara:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jang Nara up to become a Housewife Detective

by javabeans | January 9, 2017 | 6 Comments

jangnara_98.jpg

Ah, interesting casting change: Jang Nara (One More Happy Ending) is now up for the upcoming slice-of-life comedic drama Housewife Detective, which was just the other day announced as Park Jin-hee’s (Memory) potential next project. Reports have since clarified that Park’s connection to the drama was overstated, and that she was merely one possibility out of several. Read more...

-----

In all honesty, the drama sounds like a flop just looking at the synopsis. Not to mention that it hasn't been picked up by a broadcast station. That doesn't sound optimistic at all. 

On 1/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, anopinion said:

Jang Nara up to become a Housewife Detective

by javabeans | January 9, 2017 | 6 Comments

jangnara_98.jpg

Ah, interesting casting change: Jang Nara (One More Happy Ending) is now up for the upcoming slice-of-life comedic drama Housewife Detective, which was just the other day announced as Park Jin-hee’s (Memory) potential next project. Reports have since clarified that Park’s connection to the drama was overstated, and that she was merely one possibility out of several. Read more...

-----

In all honesty, the drama sounds like a flop just looking at the synopsis. Not to mention that it hasn't been picked up by a broadcast station. That doesn't sound optimistic at all. 

I do not think it been confirmed as yet but as it not also been denied by JN side then it possible than she going to agree to it. She was very quick to put up a big no when she was linked to a chinese film last year as I remember. I still not sure who the male lead as yet either, there been two named and one ten year JN junior, but as Park Jin-hee older than JN by quite a way it, seems it maybe a planned a nuna whatever drama, or one with little or just suggested romance between the pairing. The drama itself could go for all laughs or a mix of drama and laughs or anything in between depending on how serious they play out the crimes/cases, so there a lot of room in there for story. This is a premade drama, not the normal live shooting, and not commissioned out of house by one of the big three TV companies ie it has no scheduled time slot or TV station to show it. A first for sure for JN who past drama in Korea where all made by one of the big three TV companies but is increasingly common these days, like top star taking on drama with the smaller TV stations, even though they only get a fraction of the ratings the big three do. It is a pity the Chinese have a  ban on Korea drama right now or they could maybe get a sale to china, but as it is I would not worry too much about a time slot for the drama in Korea, as they hardly likely to pay to make the drama without some sort of back room agreement on getting it screened.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure how true or not but there been a news report that her new drama on hold in the middle of production

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?&year=2017&no=213601&refer=portal

through goggle translation

Was suspended [MBN Stabæk yunghui News] 'adoring housewife detective' shooting date and time.

According to multiple broadcasters in January began the drama 'Housewife Detective adoring' the first shot (a play bakeunyoung bakhuigwon, directing Han Cheolsu) is taken two months was stopped.

Several officials "gotta have again delayed after the shooting schedule came out at once, the current recording waiting state. Situations where waiting for pre-made high drama, but one that may be because the situation has not yet been broadcast also organized shooting, "he said.

"Detective adoring housewife" is a drama to draw people form a single mom with a detective Eugene saenghwalgo assistant to the self-proclaimed genius out to meet with a detective to solve the case jwachungwoodol. Videos played a 'Maundy', 'Miss yonguijudo god such as bakeunyoung writers and movie do not forgive "," cold "as a play writer Park Huigwon co-authored the article, such as a.

Directed drama "My Little Baby" and "ladies", "two outs in the ninth inning, then take the Han Cheolsu director directed the completion of such a pre-production was scheduled to be broadcast and publish online simultaneously in Korea and abroad in 2017.

make what you will of it, as I have only seen it reported on one internet news sight, so until something official comes out here hoping.

• 1 month later...

Jang Nara Instagram

#올리버#올군
잘 지내고 있어요!
어쩔 수 없는 ,안타까움이 있는 일도 있지만 좋은 만남이 또 있겠지요^^
요즘 잠시 이사 나와 있어요.
16년 정도 살았던 우리집이 드디어 보일러가 다 터져서요..
아예 이사를 갈까..생각도 했지만 오랜 시간 우리 가족을 잘 보살펴준 집도 이쁘고.. 이웃 분들도 정말 좋은분들이 많이 계셔서.. 수리하고 들어가기로 했어요. 
늘 선물같은 분들께 감사드려요.
저도 꼭 좋은 선물이 될게요^^
#Oliver #Mr. Ol, I am doing fine! Unavoidable, regretful things are happening, but you will have another good relationship^^. I am staying outside for a while. The house heating system is broken, the same house we lived for 16 years. I was thinking of moving to another house… but I like this house which took care of our family… We also have wonderful neighbors. So I decided to fix it up and continue living there. I am always thankful to people like gifts. I will be a good gift too^^

www.bah-doo.com

• Like 4