Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 gumawooo chinguu , what do you think photo jang nara with gun ?

jang nara cute face with a gun :D , i hope nitizen not criticize jang nara becouse baby face like Jang nara holding a gun ... :lol:

Guest ChaYangSoon

Now i waiting article about new photo Jang nara holding A gun  with coment nitizen :D 

Hope kkuljem tranlate ^_^

me too i want  to know read comments regarding of her photo still :D 

Nara ssi looked  so hot on her photo still i think she's hotter than In Guk's wearing suit hahahaha 

Edited by hatima_ssi
  • Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara undergoes complete change in "Remember You"

Hancinema

Jang Nara has become Cha Ji-an in the new KBS

2TV drama "Remember You".

In this recent still, Jang Nara has her tied back

and is holding a gun. Cha Ji-an is an elite from

the Police Academy. If she thinks of a clue, even

in the middle of the night, she ascends to track

it down by herself.

To become a professional prosecutor, Jang Nara

has been analyzing and practicing for her role.

She has been watching real detectives at work

and mastered them.

A CJ E&M official said, "She's just fit for the

elite character and it is the result of having

worked on the character for a long time.

"Remember You" is an investigative romance

drama about a genius profiler Lee Hyeon (Seo In-

guk) and investigator Cha Ji-an.

Edited by ChaYangSoon

'너를 기억해' 장나라, 열혈수사관 변신…'캐릭터 몰입 100%'

'I Remember You' Jang Nara, completes transformation into a hot-blooded detective... "100% immersion into the character"

Comments:

1. [+514, -26] Beautiful Jang Nara ♡♡

2. [+446, -28] Still, Jang Nara is a little better with cute roles ㅋㅋ Her face is so youthful and cute looking, and her voice too. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this ㅋㅋ

3. [+398, -17] Jang Nara is really baby-faced. Freaking pretty.

4. [+368, -32] Stop there, detective! You have to stop everything when I say that.

5. [+291, -75] The passionate detective will give up on investigations midway through the drama and focus on falling in love.

FACT. That's how dramas go really.

Cr. Naver, TV Report

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000696024

EDIT: I tried to embed the picture but it's not showing...

Edited by anopinion
  • Like 3

@anopinion "Stop there, detective! You have to stop everything when I say that." HAHA I just love that comment~ :lol: 

I have to agree with the second comment.  Yes, she is good in cute roles because of her baby face and cute voice, but seeing our Nara-ssi in this type of role interests me.. it's about time to see her in a not so completely different role (I've seen her in School 2013 doing a serious role in office attire, no romance and cute stuff) and I think this is what she had always wanted to do~ ;) 

• Like 1

Jang Nara is coming back as a female detective.

On May 28th, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'I Remember You' released steal cuts of Jang Nara, who is playing as a female detective named Cha Ji An. The photos show Jang Nara holding a gun, wearing black outfits, and many dram fans are showing huge curiosity about the scene in which that steal cuts were taken from.

In all of the dramas that she has played in during over a decade of her acting career, Jang Nara always deeply impresses viewers with deep understanding and creative interpretation. She is widely recognized as one of the most trusted actresses of Korea, and a great number of drama fans are showing explosive reactions for the new steal cuts.

Jang Nara is playing in 'I See You' as a female detective named Cha Ji An, who always leads her investigation unit with exceptional intelligence and energy. She fearlessly jumps into crime investigation scenes alone, and she even has special skills in using her beauty to catch criminals.

It is said that Jang Nara is going through hours of analysis and rehearsals for 'I Remember You.' She had several meetings with actual detectives to learn their habits and behavior patterns, and it is said that she is now building characteristics of Cha Ji An.

A representative of the drama's production agency said, "Jang Nara is participating in every shoot with phenomenal energy and professionalism. She has done a lot of analysis and rehearsal, and we believe that everyone will be largely surprised by Jang Nara's transformation."

Meanwhile, 'I Remember You' is a new drama written by Kwon Ki Young, who had written 'Protect The Boss' and 'All About My Romance,' and director No Sang Hoon, who had directed 'Queen of the Office,' is participating in the drama as the head director. 

The drama's plot is going to evolve around a female detective named Cha Ji An and a profiler named Lee Hyun (to be played by Seo In Guk), and it is going to premiere on June 22nd, when the summer slowly starts reaching the peak.

cr:https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/jang-nara-coming-back-as-a-female-detective-050913411.html

She really gives her 200%  effort for  this drama. Fighting Nara ssi i know this will be a hit.:D cant wait to see her transformation .

• Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara  want to try various genres of drama, Nitizen was definitely still overshadowed JNR acting cute, mellow and funny .. :D

Hope with this action drama can bring nitizen believe that acting could JNR action with a baby face ..:D

Jang Nara springs into action for I Remember You

by girlfriday | May 28, 2015 | 7 Comments

RememberYou1.jpg

Since we got Seo In-gook’s stills yesterday, it’s only fair to give us Jang Nara’s stills today. Lemme guess, does that mean Chun-hee tomorrow? Here’s the first look at Jang Nara on the set of her new drama I Remember You, about an elite profiler and the cop who’s been stalking him, having to work together on the same task force.

Read more at DramaBeans 

Edited by anopinion
  • Like 1

Nara and HJW are both great actresses and have different genre... Nara is more on a drama ansd she really melt my heart with her performance and Ji Won is a mixture of action and drama... and i love them both...

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yees its Truee Jang Nara more depth of love and joy while Ha  ji won more depth with a formidable figure ..

but both are my favorite Jang Nara and Ha Ji Won is my korean idol ... 

Jang Nara Cute n Pretty  & Ha ji won pretty n sexy  :D