Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Hello!!! Old forum's back!!  Here's a new Jang Nara-ssi photo~ during filming of "I Remember You"~ :D

cr: you_me___ IG

​Oh, she's got short hair for the new drama?

Hello everyone! Nice to see you all. Wasn't posting earlier because was utterly confused by the new forum, still confused now. Hehehe. 

• Like 2

@ChelseaS Yes!  She't got short hair and kind of a little more wavy than before.. though her forehead sometimes disturbs me.. hahaa!! :lol:  Also, I think she's gaining a little weight, which is good~ :D 

​same here hahahaha  i hope that hairstyle of Nara ssi will change. a little.. hairstylist unnie make  Nara ssi's hair a little straight please :D:D 

• Like 1

i have a feeling that Nara ssi's short/wavy hair will last until episode 2 by judging her outfit seems like she's not yet an officer/cop/poloicewoman(whatever her occupation is hehehe) maybe  she's still a student at that time. and when she and in guk met    her hairstlye will be change also as what her character description she's an elite/fancy officer. :)

and I have a feeling also that d.o 's character and nara ssi's character are related to each other maybe he's the youngest brother of her. oh my because  of excitement  i cant keep myself thinking about this drama and their scenarios as well. hahahaha  

Edited by hatima_ssi
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm New here... i'm big fan of Jang Na Ra.. I have been a silent reader up till now... I'm so excited with her new upcoming drama :w00t:.. Please welcome me here :):)...

ps: English is not my first language, please bare with my grammar and spelling error :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

song il guk expect a time when women had twins named Uri and Nara .. I think the name  Nara in Korea is still rare and Name Nara soo pretty name ..

I  know only the name of Jang Nara :D...

Edited by ChaYangSoon

song il guk expect a time when women had twins named Uri and Nara .. I think the name  Nara in Korea is still rare and Name Nara soo pretty name ..

I  know only the name of Jang Nara :D...

​I have seen Nara used as a name in drama's more than once, one was quite resent but can not remember the name of it, and there a district in Japan named Nara. Think Nara mean home?

may have mentioned this before but her profile lacking in quite a few details, but as she been working for so long there always something going to be missed, i guess

• Like 2