Quantcast
OreoVampire

Jang Nara ✪ 장나라

@ChaYangSoon SSOBG is really magical.. they were so meant to be with each other.. ;))  their chemistry is the mother of all chemistry's.. I can't explain this feeling whenever I see them together, lol~ =))
How about in Baby Faced Beauty? ;)) :x528p6jV.gif
7lXlXvh.gif
l38ITa5.gif

gifs cr: JNR DC

@ChaYangSoon Omo, I don't have link for that :(
She's really busy showing up on TV back then unlike these days, these days were really the time for rest~ ;))Here's unreleased photos from Cheerful Cat Fest last year~UKoKu3h.jpgBTPcn3f.jpg

cr: Jang Nara DC

• Like 1

Omomo~ :D Wazzup, Team Narajjangs?!  Fighting, Baby-Faced Beauty Jang Nara-ssi!~ ;))

Let's eat!!~~ :D 

img

BpLrUid.gif

gifs cr: Jang Nara DC

Edited by hankitae42
haha

@ChaYangSoon That's true, I think in every episode she was crying~ :( The story is really good and unique, but I understand how you hate it, because I can see that you don't want to see our Nara-ssi crying, it's really heart-breaking~ But there are times that she is really dorky in Wedding~ :D

iC40VuP.jpg

pic cr: Jang Nara DC

YAY found it! The threads were hard to find, missing the Bookmarks feature (but this is all temporary, so I guess it's fine).

Hi everyone! (waves)

@ChelseaS Hello!!!!!  Hihihi this temp. forum is not all that bad.. though I'm not used to see you with a newbie badge.. haha!!~ :D

I like lee se na , i dont like story drama wedding .. Jang nara like everyday crying -_-

@ChaYangSoon That's true, I think in every episode she was crying~ :( The story is really good and unique, but I understand how you hate it, because I can see that you don't want to see our Nara-ssi crying, it's really heart-breaking~ But there are times that she is really dorky in Wedding~ :D

pic cr: Jang Nara DC

​Hmmm... Wedding drama, huh?? Other than she cried almost every epsiodes, I think it's the first time I saw JNR kissed a lot in the drama!! :x hahahaha

And I love all the NG scenes!! :D

@emme85 OMG yes yes!!  The NG scenes are really funny hahaaa~ :D :D:D I read back from the first pages of our thread that Nara-ssi did over 12 kissing scenes all in all~ wow! :x

This is one of the funniest NG scenes in Wedding, the one where RSW carries her to their bed, it's really cute and funny! :D 

Btw soompi like this how long ?? 

​I think it's gonna take a few days.. looks like Nara-ssi can't wait any longer~ :D

DcoDbFJ.gif

gif cr: Jang Nara DC