Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

I have just subbed and uploaded it (this is my fastest subbing work woah!!), do watch if you all are interested!!

Thank you so much for your hard work my friend! That was such an inspiring story. :wub: A life was changed because of Jang Nara and her drama. Nara must be so happy to learn about her fan's story. And I'm happy for the fan too! I really hope they will get a chance to meet each other in person. That would be so nice. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shereen said:

A life was changed because of Jang Nara and her drama.

The story was so unbelievable for me. I didn't include the part where the defector talked about her journey but she had to flee NK and go through such tough journey like doing manual labour in China while pregnant and needing to give birth on bus, all because she watched a drama. 

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| - Current Drama: Oh My Baby
On 6/30/2020 at 8:31 PM, 황후마마 said:

I finished subbing this talk show she had from 2012 as I found it really interesting. She covered a lot of topics like how she debuted and also a lot about her family members. It's similar to Healing camp.

Wow thanks friend! I really love watching her interviews. Gonna watch it now.:hypehype: Btw, I think today/yesterday is her 7000th day since her debut. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Wow thanks friend! I really love watching her interviews. Gonna watch it now.:hypehype: Btw, I think today/yesterday is her 7000th day since her debut. 

I never realized that it's the 7000th day since her debut until she mentioned it in her instagram post today! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Haha. I never knew she wanted to work with KNG before. This interview was in 2012 right? Was it around this time also that she was rumored to be dating him? 

Nope, this was way before they were rumored to be together, the rumor came out in 2019. I was shocked when I saw that she put Kim Nam Gil as well...it seems like not many ppl know about the fact that she had kinda admired KNG before or else it would have been super awkward

This fact got to stay within the fandom to protect her:joy:

On another news, her '7000th day since her debut' news trended on naver's real time search yesterday! It's at no.10

• Love 2

2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

the rumor came out in 2019

They were rumored twice. If I'm not mistaken, they were rumored first in late 2012 or early 2013, around the time Nara was filming School 2013. KNG was rumored to have visited the filming site and even brought a food truck for Nara. That's why the rumor in 2019 mentioned that they're finally getting married after 7 years of dating. Imagine that! :lol:

To be honest, I'm really thinking if there's a slightest truth about the first rumor with KNG. Maybe he really was interested in her before but got scared and backed out because of the rumor?? But Nara was really offended about the marriage rumor in 2019 so maybe it's really just a rumor and nothing else.. I really want them to work together tbh. They are both great actors and for sure the whole s.korea will go crazy if they will pair up. Though the chance of it happening is like 0% :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Shereen said:

They were rumored twice. If I'm not mistaken, they were rumored first in late 2012 or early 2013, around the time Nara was filming School 2013. KNG was rumored to have visited the filming site and even brought a food truck for Nara. That's why the rumor in 2019 mentioned that they're finally getting married after 7 years of dating. Imagine that! 

Ohhh right! I kinda rmb abt the set visit, didnt know about the food truck! Why did KNG even buy a food truck for her when they have never work before...

That rumor continuation tho, someone working in this news outlet has a lot of determination in seeing this through

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hello everyone! Wave to dear @Shereen & @황후마마 friends! 

:dorashakes:

It's been a long time since I dropped by here! And thanks a lot for subbing her old video! i will watch it for sure! And can't believe that her current drama, Oh My Baby ends tomorrow! :blink: I just want a happy ending for our princess Nara! Nothing else! :heart: Can't wait for today's eps! She made me cry a lot last Thursday! :( No doubt, she is an outstanding actress & a woman! That's why I cry when she cries! :tears: 

Adding beautiful pics of beautiful Nara in this thread! :wub: See you, guys!

EbwgYTIVAAABc0Z.jpg

Ebw3jiCVAAELDuM.jpg

EbpGoCcU0AAjupu.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Found more pics of our princess Nara on IG! :wub: 

I think she is already finished shooting for Oh My Baby! And her beloved father visited her on set of the drama! How sweet! :) :heart:

106228577_269110864320199_4722237139174439763_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ffra2-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=YT80S0iROpMAX_AKc91&se=7&oh=828716a3aeb3155a151847b65317e79e&oe=5F242276&ig_cache_key=MjM0MzY1MjQ4Mzg5NzIxODExOQ==.2

Eb02cMSVAAAc4Qi.jpg

Spoiler

106028442_328906504770652_34407175464250

106080147_554373171897877_18391201092372

Eb1GBUBVcAEVLhp.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Drama 2020 : Oh My Baby
  • 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello guys! Anyone there?

I wonder why this thread is so quiet now.. <_<

I'm more active on twitter than up on here so unless there are people posting stuff here, otherwise I'm usually not around!

Some updates

- She recently appeared on Channel A's 'Now on my way to meet you' for the second time, but this time much much longer where she interacted with the North Korean fan as well. 

- I finished subbing Sugarman 2 a while back, refer to https://empressnarajang.blogspot.com/2020/07/eng-two-yoo-project-sugarman-season-2.html for the video.

- I have also uploaded all episodes for her 2004 MBC drama 'Love is all around', not going to sub this tho https://empressnarajang.blogspot.com/2020/07/all-episodeslove-is-all-around.html

• Love 2