Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And seriously I always think that this lady naturally has the motherly nature inside her! She is always like a mother not only to kids but also to grown up actors on her drama sets!

So true. She takes care of her co-stars and staff members really well. She's very caring and thoughtful. Sometimes I think she's too motherly that she treats her male co-stars like little brothers which prevents her from developing a possible romance to any of them. Lol. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

And now I am rather glad that you are here, friend! You know, it's not so pleasant to fill in the pages all by myself! So I hope that more fans will join here in as her drama starts in next month! :thumbsup: She should have more fans to talk about her!!!

Let's just hope that more fans will participate when her drama starts. :D But really, Nara is such a popular and active actress so I wonder why her thread is so quiet.

• Sad 1

She is so humble..! She says that everyone on the set of Oh My Baby is enjoying eating from her food truck! And she & others are working so hard to make the series more valuable! She thanked all the fans who supports her & said please be healthy! :) And you are so right, dear @Shereen friend, she is a baby who wants a baby herself!! :wub: I really don't like short haired actresses! I find them so annoying but this lady is so on point!!! :) Long or short, she is always beautiful with her hair!! I am so excited for her role in the drama now.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Upcoming Drama : Oh My Baby! 오 마이 베이비 - Wed & Thu Premieres May 06]

aadc07b8f74040538db5d6da2f697ce4.jpeg?s=

Watch: Jang Nara Has Eyes Only For Baby Products In “Oh My Baby” Teasers

Apr 2, 2020
by C. Hong

vN’s upcoming drama “Oh My Baby” has released some lighthearted teasers of its lead actress, Jang Nara.

“Oh My Baby” is a romantic comedy about a woman who wants to have a child without getting married. Jang Nara stars as Jang Ha Ri, the deputy department head at a parenting magazine and a workaholic who gave up on dating 10 years ago but can’t give up the idea of having a baby. Just when she gives up on love, three men walk into her life.

The new teasers highlight Jang Ha Ri’s desire to have a child above all else. She has eyes only for pacifiers over diamond rings, strollers over sports cars, and baby carriers over luxury purses. Although the teasers are meant to be lighthearted comedy, they also show Jang Ha Ri’s determination and confidence in what she truly wants from life.

“Oh My Baby” premieres on May 6 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391964wpp/watch-jang-nara-has-eyes-only-for-baby-products-in-oh-my-baby-teasers

Gosh.. I love her so much! :wub: New posters of her Upcoming Drama Oh My Baby!

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen btw have u watch her drama Once More Happy Ending? Its romcom. And the ML also quite cute

Hello dear! Nice to see you here..!

To be honest, I skipped both her Once More Happy Ending & Hello Monster dramas.Both dramas didn't catch my attention! But I am all updated about her other dramas... :D

• Like 1

I can't ignore this beautiful photo at all! ♥♥♥♥:)

Jang Nara on the set of Oh My Baby... She really has a mother's nature so I am pretty excited to watch the series! Waiting for more info & to see her at the press con of course.!

• Love 1

Some recent news regarding Jang Nara:

1. March 2020: signed a exclusive contract with Clair as their exclusive model to promote their products throughout asia (not just limited to Korea) source

2. Oh my baby to air in May 2020, right after Memorist on tvN

3. April 2020: selected as a model for cosmetic brand CharmZone to promote their 'inner beauty' line of products including 'royal jelly' source

• Love 2

2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

After lurking for quite some time, I have decided to join soompi forums for this thread!! 

Really excited for her new drama!

Is everyone doing well? Be safe and healthy!

Hi there! Welcome to the thread. It's so nice to have another JNR fan to join us here. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

And just wanted to add in a last piece of news! Jang Nara might be returning as a singer soon through JTBC's Hidden singer 6. Their unconfirmed list of singers included Jang Nara.

source

Wow! That will be exciting if it's true. I'm not familiar with the program but I'll surely look forward to it. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 황후마마 said:

After lurking for quite some time, I have decided to join soompi forums for this thread!! 

Really excited for her new drama!

Is everyone doing well? Be safe and healthy!

Yes, another fan for my fav Jang Nara! Welcome to soompi & Jang Nara's thread, dear @황후마마 friend! And thanks a lot for many info on her! Yeah, I am too lazy to find the korean articles on her! :D

And wow! Love her singing as always, specially sweet dreams:heart: And she has sung in her drama The Last Empress as well! I love her ability to make viewers go crazy for her with her sweet voice! And I've already seen this pic on the net but I just thought that it must be old as her hair is much shorter now! But really glad to hear that it's from 2020 & she's doing a lot of stuff to keep herself busy with works! :)

20200420150402015uyaz.jpg

And her upcoming drama is starting next month so I am eagerly looking forward for more details on this pretty beauty! I hope we can have a lot of fun here... Tagging dear @Shereen friend as well... :) I am also not familiar with the singing show but let's wait for it! ♥ I hope she will impress us as always she did!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Shereen said:

Wow! That will be exciting if it's true. I'm not familiar with the program but I'll surely look forward to it. :w00t:

@gm4queen Tagging you in as well!

From what I roughly know, Hidden singer is a show where there will be about 5 impersonators and one original singer. All of them will sing a few hit songs by the original singer. The audiences will then choose which one is the one they think is the closest to the original singer, the final one with the highest amount of votes wins!

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Yes, another fan for my fav Jang Nara! Welcome to soompi & Jang Nara's thread, dear @황후마마 friend! And thanks a lot for many info on her! Yeah, I am too lazy to find the korean articles on her! :D

And wow! Love her singing as always, specially sweet dreams:heart: And she has sung in her drama The Last Empress as well! I love her ability to make viewers go crazy for her with her sweet voice! And I've already seen this pic on the net but I just thought that it must be old as her hair is much shorter now! But really glad to hear that it's from 2020 & she's doing a lot of stuff to keep herself busy with works! :)

20200420150402015uyaz.jpg

And her upcoming drama is starting next month so I am eagerly looking forward for more details on this pretty beauty! I hope we can have a lot of fun here... Tagging dear @Shereen friend as well... :) I am also not familiar with the singing show but let's wait for it! ♥ I hope she will impress us as always she did!

Yess! Ikr, her singing skills might not be the best in technical terms but her singing voice is so distinctive and it kinda just makes you feel all fluttery.

This picture indeed looked old... not sure why but it's probably shot a little while back.

Hope that she can gain more fans with the new drama! tvN's dramas has been gaining quite good reputation among audiences these days!

• Love 1

Yes, more posters for her upcoming drama OH My baby! She is slaying in the bathtub... :mrgreen: I love her dress... It's color perfectly goes with her skin tone!!! The lady is so gorgeous as always!!! 

And another 3 trailers for her new drama is out & this time it's for all the cast! And I think I've never watched a tvN drama but I am so looking forward for this! With Jang Nara in sight, nothing can go wrong! :thumbsup: And as the new @황후마마 friend said, this lady is really the official model for CHARMZONE brand! :) Looking pretty, beauty! Can't even believe that she's almost 40!

• Like 1