Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Jang Nara Instagram

유원이 화났다옹!

보내주신 마음 정말 감사합니다.. 요즘 이런저런 일로 속상할 때도 있지만 
여전히 무척 행복 하고 감사한 일상을 보내고 있어요. 감사하고 또 감사합니다..
건강하게 나이 들도록 노력할게요^^
사랑을 가득 담아..
Yu-won is angry! Thank you for your support.. I am a little distressed with few things, but I am still very happy and having a thankful daily life. Thank you, thank you. I will try hard to get old healthfully^^ With full of my love…

Jang Nara Instagram

#만두 #나만바라봐#이러지마시옹
#Man-du (Dumpling) #Only look at me #don’t do that please~

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Go Back Couple / Confession Couple -- I just started watching this drama yesterday and, I'm enjoying it.:heart:  Maybe it's because I'm already a wife for 10 years so I can pretty much relate to the story of the female lead's life. I'm even wondering now if given the chance to go back in the past, would I still choose my husband to be my partner for life? Hmmm :wink:

As usual, JN's acting is superb. :)

• Like 1

Erm... I do see that there isn't many topics on Jang Na-Ra in here despite her currently airing drama. So I gonna try to say something here.

I think I am one of the rare few who recognise JNR as a singer than actress, coz I used to have all her albums before K-pop became international. While she is not one of the powerhouse kind of singers, She definitely knows how to pack an emotional punch to her listeners... so even if I know nothing about Korean, I like her soulful delivers. 

Saying that... I do watch her dramas and while she has done well, she is often trapped in tailor made role, which taps in a lot on her cuteness and playfulness... recently her youthful looks. 

But it was in recent years having catch her Chinese production and recent Korean productions, I have realised how many she has grown. She is truly a multi-talented artists whom I hope to continue seeing on screen and hear about! Hope to see more people noticing her for her talent and effort! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have been hearing her name for long time since Bright Girl (although I never watched that one) though I get to watched her drama Mischievous Princess  - which my mom and lil sister really liked back then, I am not sure if I get to finish this one though but because of that her name stayed in my memory. Then they aired Fated to love you in my country: my whole family watched it and my father always laugh at their scene. Again, I wasn't able to finish that one - but it just doesn't happen to her drama, I am really the type who eventually loses interest in a drama once it's nearing it's end, so I rarely get to complete a drama.

Go Back Couple is one of those dramas that I was able to finish and I was really surprised to see Jang Nara acting so different in this one. It's not the usual cute Jang Nara from her dramas that I watched. I was really shocked to see her sitting on toilet with her underwear down to her knees and seeing her with less make up and all shabby. I am really amazed with her skin though, it's so clear, smooth and fair and she's so pretty. And her acting was so believable as a middle age woman even though she look so young, you can really tell that there's an ajumma inside that body.

It's been so long since I last posted in this thread. I actually lost my fangirling enthusiasm for a long time because of her inactivity in Kdrama land but the drama "Go Back Couple" brought me back to life LOL! The problem with being Jang Nara's fan is that we cannot really get enough of her because Jang Nara isn't really a fame richard simmons. LOL. She doesn't want too much attention and doesn't work on a lot of projects. She is satisfied with doing one drama and stop for a year or two LOL. It's hard keeping up with what is happening with her, but whenever she works on a new drama, i find myself watching again LOL. Actually, I rarely watch Kdrama recently. I guess the last one that I really watched is W.. I was also able to watch Weightlifting Fairy not because I wanted to but because my friends were watching it LOL. The only dramas that I voluntarily watch are the ones that Jang Nara makes. I guess it is really hard to be her fan because I will now have to wait for how long before her next project. I also hope that she can have interviews and commercials but I haven't heard about anything yet. LOL. Anyways, fighting to our adorable unnie, Jang Nara. Jjjjaaaaanng!!!!

Ok. I've decided to update this thread LOL. With everything that is happening with Jang Nara. LOL

• Like 1

Jang Nara's Instagram Update on November 20, 2017. She is still so beautiful as ever! I envy her really. LOL. How could she be so pretty and if you watch the drama, she looked really young. She doesn't seem to age. Really!!!

She updated again yesterday, November 21, 2017. The caption says that she gave herself a hydrangea flower. I hope someday, she wouldn't have to buy her own. I wish that the day when Jang Nara find the love of her life will come soon..

Farewell Go Back Couple!!! Waiting for Jang Nara's next project!!

Ok. This is one of my favorite scenes in the drama because I got to see Jang Nara sing again!!! I miss her singing. I believe she has improved from her "I only think of You" song. I also love the song!!!

• Like 1

Maybe I'll post more tomorrow. I seem to be crazy talking to myself now. LOL!! I hope to hear from friends who love Jang Nara too! Fighting everyone!! Jang Nara JJJJJJJAAAAANGGG!!! 

I guess i'm overzealous. LOL..

Can I just add a question? LOL. What is your favorite Jang Nara drama? Let's talk and keep this thread running. LOL..

Nara Unnie updated her IG again. I really like her short hair. It makes her look younger. LOL..

She also posted a picture of Chun Sul LOL. I think she really developed a good relationship with her co-workers as what is obvious when she talks about them during interviews. I hope she can have more and more friends!!!

• Like 1

November 25, 2017

Jang Na-ra Grows Closer to Mom Thanks to Latest TV Role

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2017112500341_0.jpg

Jang Na-ra played a young mother who married a college friend and came to travel back in time to college in the TV series "Go Back Couple," which ended last week.

Jang, who is still single, said she thought of her mom all the time as she played the character, who is perpetually exhausted by never-ending duties as a mother and wife and often regrets her marriage, and became so grateful for everything her mother has done for her family.

"I have no experience raising a child or being a housewife, so I tried to approach this role imagining how and what my mom would have done," she said. "And if I can dare to say it, I think I got to understand who a mother is and what she means to us."

Jang described herself as very attached to her mother, and yet the drama has made her want to spend even more quality time with her mother.

"I will make more effort to be the best of friends for my mom so that I have no regrets about not knowing enough about her when one of us leaves this world," Jang said.

Her plan for this Christmas, of course, is to stroll around town chatting with her mother.

• Like 1

Jang Nara Opens Up About The Success Of “Go Back Couple”

Jang-Nara.jpg

Jang Nara recently starred in the KBS2 drama “Go Back Couple” as a mother, wife, and daughter who got to timeslip back to her college years to live out her glory days one more time.

Although Jang Nara has been acting for 17 years, she chose “Go Back Couple” as her life’s best work and listed the outstanding script, hard-working staff, and close-knit cast as some of her reasons.

Jang Nara said, “The emotions I felt while acting disappear after filming and don’t linger. Perhaps it’s because my life isn’t fun and I don’t want to compare my life to my character’s. However, after ‘Go Back Couple’ ended, I suffered for a few days. Many fans talked about an extension, but I think I would’ve been upset even if we did 20 episodes.”

Her character, Ma Jin Joo, drew sympathy and tears from viewers who drew parallels with the exhausted mom of a young daughter, sad wife of a busy husband, and lonely daughter whose mom passed away.

The actress stated, “I feel thankful when I hear that people were consoled and sympathized with the drama,” and revealed she talked a lot with the director and read parenting message boards to draw inspiration for her character.

Although “Go Back Couple” was described as a “variety drama,” the second half of its run made viewers cry as Ma Jin Joo went back in time and got to spend time with her mom, who passed away in present-time, and missed her baby daughter, as she time-slipped into the past.

“Everything was perfect about the scene where Jin Joo cries and takes a photo of a baby’s feet on the bus. She’s a mom who misses her baby, and Nam Gil (Jang Ki Yong) is understanding of her. However, I was feeling stressed due to personal matters and couldn’t focus. The director said to me, ‘I trust you so please trust me.’ When I watched that scene, I saw that he had kept his promise. I cried while filming and cried while watching. Oddly enough, I am very lucky in meeting a great cast and staff,” revealed Jang Nara.

Despite being in the industry for almost two decades, the actress also shared that acting is still difficult for her. “I still don’t think I know what acting is,” and explained, “Every time I start a line, it feels like the first time. The entire time I’m saying my line, I feel like my heart is going to burst.”

Jang Nara described herself as “a boring, average person” who only becomes special when she works. As for the kind of actress she wants to become, she stated, “I want to continue giving happiness, consolation, and sympathy.”

cr: soompi

• Like 1

Here's how Go Back Couple helped Jang Na Ra regain her confidence

95e56326-5d0d-4b04-9d9c-7c702954cae1.jpg

Actress Jang Na Ra swears her latest drama Go Back Couple was the best show of her life, and here’s why. “This show is so special to me, because it helped me regain confidence in acting,” the actress told News1.

Jang Na Ra shouldn't be one to feel insecure about her craft. Even before Go Back Couple, she entertained us with dramas like One More Happy Ending (2016), I Remember You(2015), and Mr. Baek (2014). Actually, she’s been filming dramas since 1998 and has a whopping record of 23 dramas under her belt. And that’s not even counting the children's plays she starred in.

Jang says she wasn’t particularly feeling at her best when she started Go Back Couple. She elaborated, “I started filming Go Back Couple after the last tiny piece of confidence in me had been broken. Before then, I thought I could act to a certain point if I did my best. But one day my confidence shattered. I felt like I had nothing left after that. I received the Go Back Couple script while contemplating what to do next. I was surprised that the script was so funny.”

Jang says director Ha Byung Hoon of Go Back Couple played a huge part in assisting her feel confident again in acting. She said, “Even while filming, I wasn’t myself. I couldn’t focus because of high stress. Director Ha told me to trust him. I’ve had people tell me that, but they didn’t keep their word. But when I saw the first edits of Go Back Couple, I realized that he tells people to trust him, and he makes people trust him. He believed in me too. Go Back Couple is so meaningful to me. It means the world to me.”

In the interview, Jang also talked about the many crying scenes of Go Back Couple. She said, “I knew there were a lot of crying scenes in the beginning, but I didn’t know they would continue throughout the show. I cried so much and couldn’t sleep much so that my face, in addition to my eyes, started to swell.”

When asked whether she'd want to time travel to the past like in the show, she answered no. She explained, “I’ve had enough. I like it now. Of course, I like what happens in the drama, because (going back) makes you reevaluate your values. My thoughts have changed too. I used to try not to regret, but I was just being arrogant. It wasn’t that I didn’t regret, I’d blocked myself from feeling that way. I started to see the past differently.”

cr: dramafever.com

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Female Singers in 2017

7. Jang Nara

Jang-Nara.jpg
Jang Nara is one of those famous singers who has honed their art at a very early age. With her background in theater arts, she has also managed to branch out to another entertainment industry: acting. She also sings in Chinese, and is known in China by her transliterated Chinese name.

As a tyke, Jang spent a large portion of her adolescence in her origin, Seoul, yet showed up with her dad in a play, Les Miserables, in her elementary school days, in this manner starting her enthusiasm to wind up plainly an on-screen character. Jang likewise went ahead to end up plainly a commercial model for some TV notices in her secondary school days before going into the Department of Theater, the Faculty of Fine Arts at Chungang University in March 2000.

Jang moved into a singing vocation by marking an agreement with SM Entertainment, however SM Entertainment had dropped Jang because of suspicions that Jang would have lesser or no ubiquity than other contending craftsmen. In spite of SM’s conclusion, Jang discharged her first collection with the title tune, “Covering My Face In Tears”. The collection sold 300,000 duplicates all the while. Her pop melody style tune, Confession and the April Story, was positioned at the top in different music outlines. Hence, this brought about Jang holding a MC work at MBC’s music appear, Music Camp.

Jang additionally has a fruitful acting profession, in which she shows up in a TV sitcom “New Nonstop” with well known South Korean youthful stars, for example, Park Kyung-lim and Yang Dong Geun. Together with Jang Hyuk, she additionally assumed the main part in a TV show, “Fruitful Story of a Bright Girl”, which recorded high group of onlookers rating.[citation needed]

Full article: https://top10perfect.com/top-10-most-beautiful-korean-female-singers-in-2017/

• Like 1