Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Good morning @everyone !  :)>- :-h
@KyoRean , Omo~ thank you for the wonderful and lovely video you have just made.. You just made Mr. Back in every genre: comedy, drama, action, thriller, heavy drama.. I cried at the last part :( Nara-ssi's All Day is so lovely.  Please make more!! ^:)^  You must make videos non stop. =))  I also use Sony Vegas, I used it in my  if you forgot to back up your installer, I have one here I can PM you a link :D
@bjharm , As always, thank you very much for those links and very useful information about Nara-ssi!!  But I suggest that you just PM those links hihihi ;)) But thank you very much again!! :)  Thank you too for that dancing nara video, she is so lovely when she dances.. 8->

Well, some guy from DC Inside with keen eagle eyes posted this:hIPwmOe.jpg

Well, Nara-ssi has only one employee ID I guess~ =))1trSXQy.jpg
(Lee Soo Young's ID, from Baby Faced Beauty, she was 32 or 33 years old in that drama, drama aired in 2010)Czzz2fG.jpg
Nara-ssi's 1x1 ID =))More Nara-ssi's IDspnJ7ye8.jpg
(Jang Na Ra, from New NonStop, that was the scene where Nara-ssi's stalker does not believe in her age, she showed him this)9a9u6cW.png
(Eun Ha Soo from Mr. Back, it was her birthday in EP15)all cr: from DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 you can't watch the complete video right? You tube has blocked part of content. I mixed Girls Generation song and MBlaq. Due to copyright issue. LOL. So you can only view Na yoon kwon and Jang Nara All Day. Hmm sucks...Anyways thanks chingu

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said:

KyoRean

said: @hankitae42 you can't watch the complete video right? You tube has blocked part of content. I mixed Girls Generation song and MBlaq. Due to copyright issue. LOL. So can you only view Na yoon kwon and Jang Nara All Day. Hmm sucks...

@pinaycliza, well, of all the ones you mentioned, I'm gonna go for JH, Nara-ssi is so comfortable hugging him :)  CHoi Daniel is so tall, she had trouble hugging him~ and I have to love SHK too, Nara-ssi hugging him with awkwardness =))
Hmm, another pic from wrap up party, what is she holding?  A part of cake?~63NYgEv.jpg
cr: DC InsideEDIT:  Yes.  Confirmed.  It's a cake she's holding.QLp8lNc.jpg
LhBqJ9p.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

I'm sorry but I go for Nara Ssii and SHK Oppa for the couple award HAHA :)) Anyhow, what will come will come. Nara ssii I hope you will be happy with any OTP LOL I need to limit shippers talk here. Nara ssii hope you will get award from the event award. Fighting!

yea @pinaycliza ssii that nail color was a shocker from you. You have very strong analysis. Can you tell what Nara ssii wear now at home? LOL :)) *kidding*

YH4yr6O.jpg
cr owner via @Ahpheng chingu ah

Guest OreoVampire

Wow @pinaycliza ssii she's now a Superstar of JNR Soompi Thread. Here you go a happy dance and thumbs up from Nara ssii and cheers HAHA @hankitae42 we are waiting for you alright chingu yah :))

t_online?async&rand=0.14868990446488217
cr.DC/owner

Nara ssii will never change. Always the one we love. Look at her.
Just her, Happy.

3690604827_02f43d06?async&rand=0.46183513690604827_9188cdb4?async&rand=0.0427233
gif cr.owner

Chingu chukahaeyeo. Congratulations!

B51bf1OCYAACNi_.png

@pinaycliza ........oh boy it might seem that a decade might have passed since i had my face burried in books lol....but seriously what is a couples bracelet mate?? it would seem that i belong to a different century when did the fashion pass by me without me noticing it!!!!
and about JNR hugs she might as well write a book on hugging etiquette!! how to hug junior senior friends.....donno about lover......how to hug on camera,in awards etc etc
the hug with choi she is so tiny and choi is like a mountain she probably couldnt escape the traps of man mountain lol even with choi daniel she has had a couple of awkward hugs both in kbs awards when he wanted to give her a full flegded hug she went side ways and gave him that almost awkward tripping hug lols....lady sure knows how to keep scandals light years away.
and the one with jang hyuk ........ JNR has such spicy hands lol lady punch JH so hard lol .......i think thats what i consider somewhere near to a good hug for she went for it after punching him ...a goodway to apologize lol
yeah the epic one was with KJD it looks as though they are wrestling each other........she is so funny and adorable like @rainrainy said its a bow+hug lolz
now that reminds me she can crack walnuts with her hand right!! lolz she should go for action stint absolutely without doubt hmmmm   \m/
edit-my bad the one with KJD is bow+hug+handshake phew    #:-S.....multitasking at the best   =D>

Guest rainrainy

@famedoctor‌ lol. Sounds like it will be a good book by JNR, accompanied with her photos. Perhaps, even with drawings to show the degrees of bow is to the degree of shyness/politeness. ;p

And here's Mr Back average ratings: imagejpg2_zps26eca60f.jpg

Guest rainrainy

Oh boy, the merchants sure know how to make money. The infamous China's Taobao shopping site is selling whatever Nara-Ssi wore in Mr. Back, FTLY and even Healing Camp interview.

http://s.taobao.com/search?initiative_id=staobaoz_20141227&stats_click=search_radio_all%253A1&js=1&q=张娜拉%20白先生&suggest=0_9&_input_charset=utf-8&wq=张娜拉&suggest_query=张娜拉&source=suggest

@rainrainy Thank you for that information.. is that the final viewership rating, that 12.4%?  I guess Nara-ssi's highest rated drama was SSOBG, it recorded 42.6%.. not sure though.. that was from AGB Nielsen Korea, too..
HAHA i laughed at that shopping site, they even sell Eun Ha Soo's pajamas =)) I heard that when you buy from some Chinese shopping sites, it is completely different from what you see in the site?  Like, the size are too small or too big~

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ , that's the final viewing rate. Well, it's only within Korea. The rate may not be accurate as viewers could choose to watch the drama later. This also excludes viewers from China and other parts of the world. I don't think any show get 40% these days. That era, there were less streaming videos available.

Amazed by how fast they put up those stuff for sales. If you leave JNR's Chinese name in the search bar and delete other characters, you'll see more products wore by her. She should be collecting modeling fees.

Haven't bought any clothes from China site yet. Anyway, there is always risk buying clothes online. Some cuttings are smaller than the other, especially Korea made clothes; Their small is like XS. Better sites will show measurements.

@pinaycliza‌ Nice name :x