Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest rainrainy

@bjharm‌ Indeed, JN is one of the hallyu star pioneers in China. Koreans are not the only one entering the market, Hong Kong and Taiwan actors and actresses are flocking into China too. Not only in entertainment but in all industries as well since they give big paychecks to foreign talents.

@nakatsubebe‌ I believe there are still some resentment although I don't stay in China either. Once in a blue moon, some TV hosts will mention about it and there are some anti messages of her. Moreover, China is way too big, can't make everyone loves her. She still has lots of supporters.

At times, it's sad to see how she becomes quieter and less active in front of the Chinese reporters. She also becomes less confidence of herself after the incident. Anyway, glad to see that now she is happier and has more friends as she said in "Healing Camp".

@KyoRean‌ Yes. D-Day. The awards show. ;)

rainrainy said: @bjharm‌ Indeed, JN is one of the hallyu star pioneers in China. Koreans are not the only one entering the market, Hong Kong and Taiwan actors and actresses are flocking into China too. Not only in entertainment but in all industries as well since they give big paychecks to foreign talents.

@nakatsubebe‌ I believe there are still some resentment although I don't stay in China either. Once in a blue moon, some TV hosts will mention about it and there are some anti messages of her. Moreover, China is way too big, can't make everyone loves her. She still has lots of supporters.

At times, it's sad to see how she becomes quieter and less active in front of the Chinese reporters. She also becomes less confidence of herself after the incident. Anyway, glad to see that now she is happier and has more friends as she said in "Healing Camp".

@KyoRean‌ Yes. D-Day. The awards show. ;)

Guest ChaYangSoon

wooaah D-day mbc drama awards, dress when JNR presscon FtLy very charming .. I hope JNR wear a dress like this in mbc tonight ... soo sexy

bjharm said: I think JN said once she happy if she can get at lest 50% of people to like her, she knows well enough that the more you get know the greater the anti's. I think she more careful in what she says when dealing with chinese press as well as she found out it is very easy for them to misunderstand what she means either through desire too or real misunderstanding. I think the way to go is take off the hard core fans and the hard core antis and go with what remains, in that regard she is as well known in China as most top level chinese are, that is her real power in China, not so much that she so very popular but well known through out all of china. In many ways she treated by the 'normal' chinese as almost one of thier own, I say normal as we cutting off the hard core fans and antis  lol.
Of course this is the result of ten year hard work by her and hardly something the newcomers into the chinese market can expect to match. I always though as long as the endorcment keep coming then that is a very good indication of her standing inside china.

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: bjharm said: In many ways she treated by the 'normal' chinese as almost one of thier own, I say normal as we cutting off the hard core fans and antis  lol.
Of course this is the result of ten year hard work by her and hardly something the newcomers into the chinese market can expect to match. I always though as long as the endorcment keep coming then that is a very good indication of her standing inside china.

Guest ChaYangSoon

@KyoRean shii mianee ... :-)

soory I was wrong write ..

Yees agree with @KyoRean

2014 seems Jang Nara select the appropriate drama, Jang nara hope next year more successful ...

@KyoReanI just got the time (too much time today :P) to read the 1st page of this thread.. :)
Of all photos of JNR, I don't recognize this one (the one in circle)... Which is it from? A drama? MV? CF?
MTdX0WQ.png
:-?

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: @KyoReanI just got the time (too much time today :P) to read the 1st page of this thread.. :)
Of all photos of JNR, I don't recognize this one (the one in circle)... Which is it from? A drama? MV? CF?

KyoRean said: No real update so far. Waiting for something soon hopefully.
emme85 said: @KyoReanI just got the time (too much time today :P) to read the 1st page of this thread.. :)