Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@anopinion I really hope she presents the award to herself (if she is the presenter), as awkward as it is~ :))  if not the best couple, maybe best drama, either way, she will win any award this year because she really deserved it.. 
@jeslyn1996 chingu ah!  Twitter is down, so let's spam all about Jang Nara here.  No pun intended HAHA =))

@hankitae42 really? >.< wow wad a timing to be down.. >< I m goin to work now.. Haha XD see u guys ltr *at about 10:30pm*

@anopinion‌ fans who understand Hangul said that nara unnie is goin there to present best writer.. But on the Chinese site they said that she is going to present the best couple award.. I m confused T^T

I guess this is it.

Im Siwan and Jang Nara will be presenting the Best Writer award for 2014 MBC Drama Awards.

There were articles coming out on this quite a while ago, but I think I didn't see them on the first page, curiously.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002961620

anopinion said: I guess this is it. Im Siwan and Jang Nara will be presenting the Best Writer award for 2014 MBC Drama Awards. There were articles coming out on this quite a while ago, but I think I didn't see them on the first page, curiously. Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002961620

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara Christmas interview with English sub: http://t.co/GqhPMDujXK ~~this interview discuss the meaning of the name "JNR" Nara (Country)

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ hahaha "May our Nara proper!"—it sounds like part of an national anthem or pledge. ;) Well, she is the 'best country' or 'country's best'. (Jjang = best)

@KyoRean OMG I really can't forget those Nara-ssi signature lines~ I need to learn to make a GIF so I can make a GIF of Dega Nakamura HAHA =))I guess if the video is in low resolution, the gif would be small like this one~IUBGD9y.gif
cr: DCHAHA Nara-ssi dancing to the beat while eating~ I think this is one of the oldest videos ever found of Nara-ssi.. :))
/EDIT: OMG, so many Nara-ssi~ I'm dying~~ :-j

Guest ChaYangSoon

no LDW and LDH so most probably JH and JNR won the Best Couple. I didn't see a strong contender there. anybody has other opinion on this?!

i think Snaiil couple won !!