Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

She tweet. @rainrainy chingu ah. Thanks for informing. Isn't she, her friend from BBFB came to visit her at location. Minseo ssii isn' it? Hail Queen Minseo.

Edit: HAHA @pinaycliza ssii what has gone wrong with us today. A competition here between us. LOL. Alright I delete one photo. You take one I take one HAHA

Edit: Wait...that isn't fair. You inserted the photo which I deleted :P

Edit: Wait..why deleted...just let it be... LOL. Come on put it back. Alright I delete mine now. Let me be like a re-caper to your pic. It looks weird one photo up and another down here. LOL. Alright there you go chingu.

Guest OreoVampire

Wow Nara ssii and Minseo really are good friend. Like Nara ssii and PKL. Love to see their friendship still going on. They both acting together in BBFB. Minseo visited Nara ssii at filming site today. For record, few photos of them together. Chinguhaeyeo! Fighting!

P/S : @pinaycliza ssii place back the latest tweet photo or ^hankitae42 will take his part. LOL what a competition each time Nara ssii tweet. :))

12_large.jpg
tumblr_nh3dbwSmFT1tetlqbo1_500.jpg

LOL Cruel Boss Minseo, so mean to So Young ssii in BBFB.
bfbep16previewphoto.jpg?w=584Pic.Cr.Owner

Omo~ thanks for the latest pictures of Nara-ssi :x Queen Minseo is so cruel in BBFB I hate her so much there but she's one of my fave actresses, she really acts very well :D  Haha Nara-ssi and Minseo has become so close together because of BBFB.. 
DC Inside guys are also in competition on who posts Nara-ssi's latest tweets first, I noticed that they spell "Tweet Update" like "Tweet Eopdet" hahaha! ;))  

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: On the other hand I'm glad Jang Nara didn't get the part in "Angry Mom"- it'll stereotype her again. But then again that's because I'm dying to see her in a good melo with So Ji-sub 

Merry Christmas people!
jnrpresent.gif

[selfie ★] "곰돌이와 은하수"…장나라, 최강 귀요미
[selfie ★] "Teddy bear and Eun Ha-soo"…Jang Nara, ultimate cutie

2014122420183350mlpho_T5_124770_99_20141
20141224201833fe0ppho_T5_124769_99_20141

Comments:
1. [+211, -6] So pretty...that is the face of someone who's 34...?
2. [+168, -7] So cute.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+153, -6] The best baby-face Jang Nara ^^!
4. [+132, -6] Why is this nunim so pretty ㅠㅠ
(I realise there's been a lot of young male fans commenting on these articles. All of them refer to her as nuna/nunim.)
Cr. Dispatch, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=433&aid=0000007294

Today MB episode soooo daebak...JNR crying so much..make my heartbreak..and the scene with csh, the puppet show is sooo nice and sad..jnr acting is sooooo touching...omg...im crying watching both of them playing with their emotion..and the kiss...the feeling is like watching conference kiss in ftly...so emotional...thumbs up to jnr aka eun ha soo :-bd

Guest OreoVampire

Waiting for Mr.Back Episode 15 HD aigooo all still in 480 quality. 8->

Nara ssii as game Model. I guess she play this game a lot, when she mentioned she used to have addiction to games. Queen of game Nara ssii. My downloader has stopped working too. LOL

tumblr_nh3xgqP5BK1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

This one maybe posted before not sure.

collage__16_?async&rand=0.20707859586451
Cr.DC

Guest OreoVampire

Server failed to respond during festive season. Fantastic. I eat chocolate more. Everyone please enjoy your Xmas. This is all I have while waiting for HD. Nara ssii and her Baby Faced Beauty Secret. Drink Milk. LOL *Stills from CF with Dad.

milk01.jpgmilk02.jpg
milk03.jpgmilk04.jpg
milk05.jpgmilk06.jpgmilk07.jpg
Cr. NaraJJang.com

Guest OreoVampire

Yes Annyeong chingu @Ahpheng yah. Distressed here, server down. Can't make screen caps, can't make gif :((

Where is Mr. DJ @hankitae42 Any chocolate for me as present  :-/
A gif from Mr.Back Episode 15. Today we are going to have finale, if they don't add more episodes for very last minute LOL :P

2049220409_9bdf54e9?async&rand=0.8014064
cr.Dc

Guest OreoVampire

pinaycliza said: ha ha !! there was no competition, i happened to post it first, @KyoRean probably didn't see my post prior to her posting. Anyway 2 posts of the same thing is totally fine, she didn't have to delete hers. BTW @KyoRean you confused me last night, should i delete it, should i post it? :- ?

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: @KyoRean yahhh byuntae-nim when it comes to Nara :P Dey let's hope and pray with all our might Aigoo when they say "Tweet update" on DC it's like a pun because one of her nickname's in China is Tweety right.