Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest Lindahz

Whoa @hankitae42‌ you're so talented! What a hilarious comic you've made! Keep on thinking of new ones cause they're really good!

Omg she's going to the MBC drama awards! Can't wait to see what she wears on the red carpet. And hopefully she'll come out with an award!

Okay, let's stop New Non Stop gifs for a while~Woa~ Diao Man Gong Zhu!!!~ ;))This is Little Lobster~py5zpaa.gif
khysgz4.gif
And this is Situ Jing~PdzvPBW.gif
3X0PzwW.gif
gifs cr: DC InsideShe is so beautiful in that drama, very good story, too~ ;)) I heard that it took a year for Nara-ssi to promote it in China, 1 year for this drama to reach all the Chinese provinces.Happy 176th~  <:-P

hankitae42 said: Okay, let's stop New Non Stop gifs for a while~Woa~ Diao Man Gong Zhu!!!~ ;))This is Little Lobster~
And this is Situ Jing~

gifs cr: DC InsideShe is so beautiful in that drama, very good story, too~ ;)) I heard that it took a year for Nara-ssi to promote it in China, 1 year for this drama to reach all the Chinese provinces.

@bjharm Thank you for the info and for sharing!!!  It's actually a little bit awkward to see Nara-ssi in a Chinese drama speaking / dubbed in Chinese, I'm not accustomed to that :(
@pinaycliza Andwaaaaaeeee HAHA not the TAE that you're thinking of~ =)) That sure is a really funny name and it would be awkward for Tae if he visits here in Philippines~ =))

hi everyone wow this thread is booming huh!! i have so many posts to catch up with !!(or is itjust @kyorean and @hankitae42 goofing with JNR gifs :P)@pinaycliza you can use a vpn and bypass country restriction use browsec addon for chrome  ;)i think the premise of the drama (angry mum)was good and would have addressed the issue of bullying at school level along with other issues with a comedic undertone (like a school version of misaeng which just happens to be the best kdrama 2014 for me) but *sigh * whats not meant to be is not meant to be.but anyways applauds to JNR she gave me KMY (the only kdrama female lead in romantic comedy i never felt pathetic for) she could win awards solely based on her acting in ep 12 > 8 >17 i swear i can never get used that crying scene for her child and the way she says "sorry" to her child ^:)^ bravo nara i hope she picks up roles in future where there is no damsel in distress in need of rescue or getin bullied by some chauvnistic chaebol pr**k.and as i was thinking if i would ever find something to tug my heartstrings like  ftly i came across misaeng and jang geu ree (siwan) became my second favorite character of 2014(the drama has some best dialogues and what a refreshing change from all kdramas no doubt it became the "it" drama for korea)
eventhough i wasnt watching mr baek there was this feeling that JNR is still around lol but i think i am gonna miss her she will always be KMY to me till she overwhelms me with something as good or even better.
merry christmas to @everyone please stay healthy and keep smiling :x

@pinaycliza i missed you too mate what to do real life takes its precedence most of the time hahai was like who is oh yeon so then i googled the person lol then i was like oh bori ......dumbori.........(sorry to to jang bori fans) i have no clue why the drama is so hyped its ok drama though i never made through more than a couple of episode ....anyways even i had no idea who siwan was he is a idol singer zea has had a decent start in acting now he is in hot demand after misaeng!!lol
@hankitae42 some ideas for new memesKRW-nara ssi.....excuse me nara ssiJNR-dae noo go sae yo??KRW-naega  your no 1 stalker narassiJNR-weirdo!! what do you want??KRW-i was concerned about your leg narassi i mean does it hurt a lot??"ah pa yo nara siiJNR-weirdo why would it hurt??KRW-shy shy wink wink :\"> cause you were running in my my mind all night lol :P
wow i havent cracked pjs (pathetic jokes) since highschool i love this thread
and hi @emme85 chingu and what has @kyorean been upto??

famedoctor said: @pinaycliza i missed you too mate what to do real life takes its precedence most of the time hahai was like who is oh yeon so then i googled the person lol then i was like oh bori ......dumbori.........(sorry to to jang bori fans) i have no clue why the drama is so hyped its ok drama though i never made through more than a couple of episode ....anyways even i had no idea who siwan was he is a idol singer zea has had a decent start in acting now he is in hot demand after misaeng!!lol