Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@hankitae42‌ , thanks for highlighting her birthday is on the 23rd, i had to put the screenshot so close to my eyes to see...haha. Love the gif of her sorta running...she is so cute in many ways, icl jumping on a person's back. Saw this on DC, oh my, she is blessed with natural beauty from young
sAHjZF3.jpgPic cr as tagged and DC

@hankitae42 ssi... 
Since u're JNR's no. 1 hardcore fan.. why don't u make a collage of JNR's photo since her elementary days until now??
Will love to see her unchanging beauty from her early days till present... :x
Or, did I already missed it?? probably u guys had posted it before.. :P

@Ahpheng ssi Omo~ She's so cute, her face stayed that way forever HAHA =))  I love her more when she wears pigtails~ Now she looks like a little doll~ =))LsmY5hi.gif
m4x5eWe.gif
=))gifs cr: DC Inside
^KyoRean ssi, that pigtail gif again~ =))
@emme85 ssi, That's a good idea, that will also be included in Nara Birthday Scrapbook next year~ :D

Guest OreoVampire

Today I'm really not in my usual mood. Also, I'm hiding from my chingu ^gladys57 KIKIKI =)) Anyone mess with me, Nara ssii she's giving her best kick here watchaaa

kck?async&rand=0.5982809761589167
Edit: Page 175 happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

@KyoRean ssi, aww, please take a rest if you're not feeling well.  Fighting!  :-bd
@emme85 ssi, Here's Nara-ssi speaking satoori accent and calling her Grandma from SSOBG =)) In the beginning of this episode~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_OESl_6lQcr: uploaderYang Dong Geun smiling when he hears her accent~ :D

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 I know you did it on purpose. You post again New Non Stop Episode. You and @emme85 I know. Wait for Nara Unnie pay back time from NNStop.

Guest OreoVampire

Have you kiss your mom today? Nara ssii did. *actually I miss spamming this thread* HAHA

Look at them. Beautiful. I want to be the lips :o)
10362212.jpg
cr as labeled

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi, woa!~ Nara-ssi is sure lucky to have her as mom~ :D
Hello, Narajjangs!!~  Sorry for being silent for a while, I was working on my comic strip for Nara-ssi, here's my first issue (if I'm going to make more), I hope you like it~ 
;))

@Ahpheng ssi, Hihihi THANK youu!! ;))  I will definitely make more, for our Nara-ssi~ ;)) I just have to brainstorm with myself with more ideas~ :D
@KyoRean ssi, HAHA that Nara-ssi face though!!~ :))  Thank you so much chingu~ I will tell all my feelings as I watch Nara dramas and turn them into comic strips~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 @rainrainy chingu ah. I'm still awake. Fresh. Watching New Non Stop. Die Laughing and more chocolate fiesta here. Gonna die bloated after this HAHA.

^hankitae42 this scene. Nara ssii in a dance practice :)

dfa?async&rand=0.18347148679044245cr.owner

@KyoRean ssi, Omo, she's so cute in that dance!!!  Well, she's sexy in the main dance competition in that episode haha~ :x  Also, I noticed that Nara-ssi always wear baggy clothes all through out in NNStop~  I think she is comfortable wearing those since she is so slim, either that or that was the fashion sense at that time~ :D
Here's another NNStop gif that I found!  Omo~ here eyes at the end~ =))eXxVmcZ.gif
cr: DC

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi, Omo, she's so cute in that dance!!!  Well, she's sexy in the main dance competition in that episode haha~ :x  Also, I noticed that Nara-ssi always wear baggy clothes all through out in NNStop~  I think she is comfortable wearing those since she is so slim, either that or that was the fashion sense at that time~ :D
Here's another NNStop gif that I found!  Omo~ here eyes at the end~ =))cr: DC