Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

hankitae42 said: Nara-ssi Twitter Updates! ;))

그동안 많이 힘 주시고 먹여 주신 우리 팬분들. 하균 선배님 준 군 팬분들 모두모두 감사합니다. 따로 드릴게 없어 송구스럽습니다. 마지막 까지 정성스레 마음 듬뿍 담아 연기 하겠습니다. 따뜻한 먹거리와 더 따뜻한 마음들 잊지않겠습니다.

She thanks the fans who gave them snacks and coffee. She will keep them and will remember the heart warming gifts of the fans.

Guest rainrainy

Lol. Love her sense of humour. It would be hilarious to spoof her picture; A group of fans with stickers of her on their heads. Anyway, she should be sleeping like a log by now. (-.- )zzz.

As usual, the article...

장나라, 신하균·이준 팬에 감사인사…"따뜻한 마음 잊지 않겠다"
Jang Nara, expressing gratitude to Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Joon's fans... "I won't forget your warm hearts"

20141223_1419266090_57224000_1_99_201412

Comments:
1. [+1392, -34] Ah....really baby-faced....
2. [+1143, -34] Why doesn't this noona age? Recently her beauty is ㅎㄷㄷ(Yes, it means what you think it means. Some sort of internet slang.)
3. [+953, -57] Her eyes are bigger than her mouth ..... (something which doesn't make sense) friggin' pretty
4. [+804, -43] DaebakㅎㅎㅎIt's believable even if you say that she's a high school studentㅎㅎ
5. [+649, -23] Ah.. she really doesn't age at all..
Cr. TV Report, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000603792

"Her eyes are bigger than her mouth ..... (something which doesn't make sense) friggin' pretty" ~ HAHA =))Even Koreans are mesmerized at how she is so baby-faced..

@pinaycliza ssi, @KyoRean ssi I think slept at about 1 AM.. :)) I think she watched NNStop non stop =))^KyoRean ssi, I can't stop looking at your gif Kuyangi Nara-ssi, she is so cute!!!!!!!~ :xP.S. Happy 174th!  <:-P

anopinion said:

As usual, the article...

장나라, 신하균·이준 팬에 감사인사…"따뜻한 마음 잊지 않겠다"
Jang Nara, expressing gratitude to Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Joon's fans... "I won't forget your warm hearts"

Comments:
1. [+1392, -34] Ah....really baby-faced....
2. [+1143, -34] Why doesn't this noona age? Recently her beauty is ㅎㄷㄷ(Yes, it means what you think it means. Some sort of internet slang.)
3. [+953, -57] Her eyes are bigger than her mouth ..... (something which doesn't make sense) friggin' pretty
4. [+804, -43] DaebakㅎㅎㅎIt's believable even if you say that she's a high school studentㅎㅎ
5. [+649, -23] Ah.. she really doesn't age at all..
Cr. TV Report, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000603792

@pinaycliza ssi, I mean her face becomes thinner, but yes you're right too, she has become more beautiful today.. although I like her bubbly face from before hihi ;))  OMG 9 creams.. Well, I was just looking at her twitter pictures last night, I think it's really noticeable when she's not applying make up.. I think that's her bare face~ :D

pinaycliza said: hankitae42 said: @pinaycliza ssi I gave you insight button, because that's what I've felt as well to be honest.. also, I'm sad that I sometimes see that Nara-ssi's face is slowly changing.. please stay young forever Nara-ssi~ :(

Guest OreoVampire

Wake up in the morning feeling like Nara Ssii HE HE HE lol

Hey Nara SSii don't stop! make it pop!
DJ @hankitae42 blow his speakers up! Naraspark!
Today again we watch New Non Stop
Till we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But New Non Stop don't stop, no andwaeeeyeaooo LOL weeehhhooooo ! <:-P

@NaraJJang Soompi Thread put it back on! :)]
P/S : Don't Stop support Jang Nara! She still have 2 more Episodes for Drama Mr.Back. So @everyone do join all chingus in Mr.Back Soompi Thread tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday Finale. Nara ssii don't stop! Fighting!
Here we go again. Nara ssii is dancing woohhooo cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

3690604827_02f43d06?async&rand=0.8016146
gif cr.owner
^hankitae42 said:
^pinaycliza ssi, @KyoRean ssi I think slept at about 1 AM.. :)) I think she watched NNStop non stop =))

@hankitae42‌ , wow....you are so sharp, chingu. Did you see me eating sweet potato while nursing a bad cold too? Glad to be back and this JNR totally rocks, so many posts.....this is by far the most lively thread out of the 3 that I currently following

photo viewimage-50_1.gifgif cr DC

@KyoRean ssi, Dega Nakamura?! =)) you had a good sleep, did you dream of Nara-ssi eating ramen hahaha =))  Omo, that gif of Nara-ssi singing trot song is hilarious~ :))
@Ahpheng ssi, omo, jinja yo?!peU3mS2.gif
gif cr: DCHAHA she is so cute when she's eating, she's cute in everything~ =))  Hihi this house (thread) is so lively, everything here is non stop.  Omo, that word again, non stop~ :))