Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Aigoo aigooo.. Don't tell me you guys slept in thread. I have no idea right now. Blurry mind strikes. Someone please my head, don't hit it ouch! LOL ;))

@hankitae42 ssii are you alright? Dega Nakamura? :)) please refer May Our Nara Prosper Clip page 167 :)) if you want to know whose line is that HAHA
@rainrainy chingu ah you are the best in clips selection. I didn't expect we can have answer from Nara ssii about her ugly photo. You can translate Mandarin cool. Chingu thank you *cyber hugs* >:D< LOL
@oathsin chingu I didn't noticed you earlier *wave* wow so early discussing about Nara ssii next couple for new project. I'm amazed. I just woke up still early in my place. Alright chingu and everyone discussion is open, always ;)

@Everyone Welcome aboard this is NaraJJang Soompi Thread. By the way, does anyone knows if Mr.Back already finished filming. Share it here. Thanks & Fighting!

2049220409_2a03a36f?async&rand=0.5649773
cr DC

KyoRean said: Aigoo aigooo.. Don't tell me you guys slept in thread. I have no idea right now. Blurry mind strikes. Someone please my head, don't hit it ouch! LOL ;))

@Everyone Welcome aboard this is NaraJJang Soompi Thread. By the way, does anyone knows if Mr.Back already finished filming. Share it here. Thanks & Fighting!

cr DC

@pinaycliza ssi, Why did you say FTLY HAHA =))
@KyoRean ssi, Dega, Nakamura?!  HAHAHAA I'm so cracking up right now!! I like how she said that line =)) I can;t forget Yang Dong Geun, jugulle fever.  My laughing is non stop just like New Non stop, LOL :))
Yay, happy 170th!!  Nara-ssi is so happy~ATEKf1U.gif
cr: DC Inside=))

Guest OreoVampire

@pinaycliza ssii I too think it's freaking funny LOL  Yes I know I would get it from you if you are around me LOL :))

I wanna post this gif again HAHA lol .. Imagine YDG doing this to Nara ssii after she lost her way again many times like in NNStop. She has blurry mind like me HAHA and angry Nara ssii shout out loud Kuri Kuri YDG! ;))

2049220409_2a03a36f?async&rand=0.5649773

@KyoRean 
When u changed the title of this thread with 'Mr. Back' in it, It almost got me confused.. thank goodness i'm not making any wrong post here..  :))

Guest OreoVampire

LOL I'm sorry to make you confused. But still @amme85 chingu ah glad you know the right way to home sweet home the one and only JNR Official Soompi Thread HAHA..Don't worry here in this thread we wont give you off topic even if you post your own pic here. Nara ssii she's cool ;))

:)) Nara ssii she's happy like everyone today .
Nara ssii content yourself please  HAHA

tumblr_ngyn23GiQ21tetlqbo1_250.gif
cr. DC

Yes.. JNR Official Soompi Thread will become my 2nd home even after Mr. Back finished..and right now while waiting to watch JNR in Mr. Back, and to sooth my heart, i'm listening to her song 하루 종일 from Mr. Back OST.. well, not soothing enough coz it's kind of a sad song... huhuhuhu   :((

I always wonder.. why is she always cute in everything?  Like that gif you posted @KyoRean ssi, she was just trying to look stupid, but she failed.  She still looks cute.  I wonder why.
@everyone ssi, I will try to make a comic strip about Nara-ssi, but it will take some time. =))  No updates for Nara-ssi again this time, this is me during No Update Time~JOGPKMV.gif
cr: DC Inside
@emme85 Omo~ Don't you worry, you will have a good laugh while staying here in this thread, lots of comical Nara-ssi gifs will be found here~ =))

wow @hankitae42 ssi.. u really are a hardcore fanboy of JNR...  =D>
U guys always have the new or old news of our dear JNR.. unlike me, even though I like her for 13 years (ok, that's make me so old like @KyoRean mentioned that I like JNR for a long time.. :)) ) I hardly knows any of JNR news unless I read it on articles. 
It's only that i'll make sure to watch all of her dramas or movies. Never miss any one of her dramas except her dramas in China. I only watched her Chinese drama called My Bratty Princess with Alec Su. :P
So, I really appreciate all of your efforts to post all about JNR here... u guys DAEBAK!!!  =D>

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: I always wonder.. why is she always cute in everything?  Like that gif you posted @KyoRean ssi, she was just trying to look stupid, but she failed.  She still looks cute.  I wonder why.

@emme85 ssi, HAHA I really am!! :D  I really wish I could just take Nara-ssi and put it in my pocket~ :D
@KyoRean ssi omo~ I'm officially shipping Nara-ssi + YDG.  Well, that's my 2nd, my 1st is of course Nara-sii + Jang Hyuk haha! :D  I really highly recommend watching New Nonstop, it's hilarious and sweet at the same time.  I watched an episode where YDG did not tease Nara-ssi for a day, Nara-ssi became uncomfortable HAHA! :))
Well, here's an episode of NNStop showing the advantages and disadvantages of having a baby face like Nara-ssi.  Very hilarious episode!! :D

cr: uploader

hankitae42 said: @emme85 ssi, HAHA I really am!! :D  I really wish I could just take Nara-ssi and put it in my pocket~ :D
@KyoRean ssi omo~ I'm officially shipping Nara-ssi + YDG.  Well, that's my 2nd, my 1st is of course Nara-sii + Jang Hyuk haha! :D  I really highly recommend watching New Nonstop, it's hilarious and sweet at the same time.  I watched an episode where YDG did not tease Nara-ssi for a day, Nara-ssi became uncomfortable HAHA! :))
Well, here's an episode of NNStop showing the advantages and disadvantages of having a baby face like Nara-ssi.  Very hilarious episode!! :D
cr: uploader