Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Annyeonghasaeyeo Yereobun *wave* :-h
Where is everyone. Sleeping? JNR ssii? I know she's busy at filming site, or maybe taking a nap at home with her cute cat ^^ HAHA. @pinaycliza ssii you are making progress. Good post there you have pic and play with spoiler wow, JNR ssii your thread is going to have more awesome post. P/S: I spot JNR ssii in thread just now :-O so @NaraJJangs @members  @soompiers! @everyone stay tuned,  share you story about JNR :P

JNR ssii showing her signature peace sign cum Snail's sign LOL :)]
snail?async&rand=0.7964994950115217
cr DC
Edit: Thank you @hankitae42 that shake it! shake it! photo is another proof that JNR ssii is awesome in giving photogenic and cute pose ;)) HAHA. I'm shake it shake it on my way home now. \:D/

Guest OreoVampire

Wow @hankitae42 cool. Make it cool vid. I have many stuck projects for JNR Fan Made MV in my collections ;)) I want to watch BBFB later. But I haven't watch Sky & Ocean yet OMG. Too many.

Edit: Alright I confessed I haven't watched My Love Patzi too. daebak :-O
This is not KMY. She is Nara Eunni from New Non Stop.

3690604827_2f8a8a26?async&rand=0.5014941
cr.DC

Guest OreoVampire

Honestly I drop by to make noise ;)) with Nara ssii.. she even >:) She did warn about her wickedness [-X

tumblr_ngtv9dtPI21tetlqbo1_400.gif
cr.DC

I'm updating this thread front page. I think I made a mistake. Been looking for information about JNR's old movie Lying With You 2011. Did the movie exist because I can't find it on google or elsewhere on internet. Or that was actually her Chinese movie Flying With You. . If it so I think I have mixed up those movies and need to separate her K-Movies and C-Movies. :-??

@KyoRean ssi I love that gif ;)) Yes it's Flying With You ahihi it's a nice movie and she is so cute there, although her Chinese accent is a little bit awkward ;))  You should watch My Love Patzzi!  It's a nice 10-episode drama and that's where we see how our Nara-ssi shifts emotions so easily from laughing to crying~ :D  I've watched some New Non Stop with eng subs that were not yet deleted in YouTube, they were sooooo hilarious :)) I immediately shipped YDG + Nara-ssi OTP =))
EDIT: My fan vid is coming up, but I'm still waiting for my sajangnim to give her password to our YouTube account, she's not online yet~ :(( I can't wait to show it to @everyone ~

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 sorry I dozzed off after deffribilator shock taking effect ;)) Alright I will watch it. Yaksok kalkeyeo! promise! HAHA
@rainrainy chingu ah! So I was right about her skate skill right HAHA. Not certain by now if she already good at it. Thanks for the video, I like it and thumbs up LOL :))

@KyoRean ssi YAKSOK?!  How the heck did you know?! :-o
Anyway, here's my fan vid made by me, the song is called "YAKSOK" by Nara-ssi.  Prepare to be in love again. ;))

Also, please let me know if you guys can view this, it's been blocked in some countries, I hope you can watch it :(

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi YAKSOK?!  How the heck did you know?! :-o
Anyway, here's my fan vid made by me, the song is called "YAKSOK" by Nara-ssi.  Prepare to be in love again. ;))Also, please let me know if you guys can view this, it's been blocked in some countries, I hope you can watch it :(

@KyoRean ssi hihihi thank you so much for the compliments!  I'm so grateful you liked it~ :D
I arranged them the way that looks like it's telling a mini love story.  How they first met, how painful it is to miss someone so much, how they did the first kiss, a little conflict and happy ending at the end~ :D  I'm very happy you have viewed the video, I was informed that the video was blocked in some countries, I really hope @everyone can watch it~ :)

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi hihihi thank you so much for the compliments!  I'm so grateful you liked it~ :D
I arranged them the way that looks like it's telling a mini love story.  How they first met, how painful it is to miss someone so much, how they did the first kiss, a little conflict and happy ending at the end~ :D  I'm very happy you have viewed the video, I was informed that the video was blocked in some countries, I really hope @everyone can watch it~ :)

Guest ChaYangSoon

omo I really like the new fanmade MV @hankitae42 very beautiful and touching with his song :-( :-\ .. but who duets with JNR in this song ??

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ nice. Yes, I could see it. thank you for the lovely video.

@KyoRean‌ you're most welcome. I doubt she is good at it; could tell from the scenes in Mr back. :P

I've just finished watching ep13 & 14. Nara Ssi cried so much, pouring out all her emotions. Anyway, I believe she is in this mood ^^ now since the wrap up scenes should be done in these two days.

Guest rainrainy

Now I miss her songs after seeing the video by @hankitae42‌ ;)

Watch her lovely smile, from 00:50 onwards. http://mwave.interest.me/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=146121