Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

marikolah said: It's a special, pretty expensive, and rare type of cat called a Scottish Fold. These cats have a mutation that affects the cartilage in their ears causing them to flop down like that. I know someone obsessed with the idea of owning one so that's why I wanted to talk about it. I bet he'd want to steal Jang Nara's cat. Ha Ha.

Guest marikolah

@KyoRean LOL. I love cats a lot but I am slightly more of a dog person. Ahh who am I kidding...they look like owls so of course I want one too. 
Thank you everyone for the gifs of Nara-ssi. So funny and cute. I always enjoy this thread. :)

Guest OreoVampire

LOL I just discovered this. Nara ssii didn't only do the controversial Ramen Kiss but also biscuit kiss. She did for some stick biscuit advertisement and it was funny. Old cf and JNR ssii had very old fashion look too HAHA. ^bjharm :> have you watched this CF? I didn't see your comment on it LOL *teasing* ^bjharm. I miss ^bjharm around LOL

http://youtu.be/Pr9yRQQC5kI
Cr.Uploader

@KyoRean ssi Hahaha!  That is a hilarious CF right there, I just love our Nara-ssi's "frustrated face" it's really funny~ =))  
Sorry for not being online here too often, I'm working on my blogsite about Nara-ssi, it's called Naraspark :D  For the meantime, let's eat dinner, Team Narajjangs!~  <:-P fjHSWlI.gif
gif cr: DC Inside
EDIT:  Happy 158th! <:-P

Guest OreoVampire

THE DAY WITHOUT UPDATE :-/

Sorry been sleeping and I just woke up to my alarm clock JNR ssii's song Make it Right LOL. I Opened Soompi and hey what happened! My first day in thread where it's so silent from update. Same goes with Mr.Back Thread, Mr.Back DC and also JNR DC. I hope this situation is normal and Mr.Back drama team is doing drastic changes to the story and miracle can happen who knows. Anyways. still, can I declare today the day without update? :)) JNR ssii and I we are doing some case solving now, to find out what is wrong. @Everyone! @Lurkers! you may share anything here about JNR and why do you love her! But if you want to know why is she Baby Faced Beauty don't PM me cuz I also want to know LOL =)) *kidding* Fighting!

@hankitae42 why say sorry to me /:)  You must say sorry to JNR ssii LOL *kidding* I'm just trying to make some noise here HAHA :))
P/S : Oh jinjja is that a chicken drumstick JNR ssii? I want some ! LOL you are making me hungry :(

tumblr_ngmbhdcg1x1tetlqbo1_400.jpg
Pic cr.Baidu

Hahaha she has big eyes~ :D  Yes you're right, not even a single update from our Nara-ssi.  This day has been dead for us Narajjangs here in this thread, I can't even post anything on our Facebook or Twitter, :(( But I will try my best to post more pics, gifs and even videos, like this one~

It's her during recording of her 2nd Album Sweet Dream.  I love her songs there! :D

Guest OreoVampire

I love her showmanship. Her live stage performance. She can handle her crowds very well. I think we can talk about her K-Pop activity also here. I have been lurking around her K-Pop thread and trying to contact Mod about it. So far no reply, probably she's on vacation. I read some comment about can one actor have 2 threads. Yes, Jang Nara by default should have 2 threads Actor & Actress and K-Pop Thread. They should know that besides acting JNR also a singer. Or maybe just enough with one thread since updating thread could be difficult to separate activities. I don't know, anyone has better thought about this? ^bjharm? ^anopinion? ^hankitae ahjussii (I miss that ahjussi title) ^pinaycliza ssii ^famedoctor chingu yah! or just anyone...Lurkers? What's your thoughts? :D

Here you go a clip of her live performance. A Korean song but she sang it in Mandarin since she was doing a performance in China, correct me if my mistake. Thank you thank you.

cr.uploader/narajjang.com

Hi yes I seen that CM, most of her early ones tend to be comical as that was her image from nonstop and bright girl and it really stuck to her for a long time. I was lucky to get membership at the chinese fan site/group angeljjangnara the one that often sends JN cheerup/fighting gift packs whenever she starts a new drama and the old website had a huge section of downloads including most of JN's early korean CM's and other works. One of my fav was JN when she was only sixteen appearing in her first CM for TV back when she was a model, they did an interest news report on some TV show as her brother had also just appeared on a TV drama and of course her father as an actor also, so they had all three on the TV show, though big brother hardly said anything, and even then most of the interest was on JN. Fuuny enough one of the interveiwers would be her father in law and father in two of her TV dramas

Her eyes are big and at one time in JN's mind her best most confident feature, that is now her back as she often will wear backless dress to red carpet events as you may have noticed. Her hang up was her mouth but think it now her nose or the bridge of it?, again you can see in her early years her lip makeup is done larger than her mouth to try and make it look bigger, she thought it too small, and would often demand to do the makeup for her mouth/lip herself rather than the makeup artist.

OMG I love that song!!!  I often dance with it when I play it on my phone haha~ :D  I thought of that too, making another thread of our Nara-ssi as a singer, but I think we should just stick to this thread, we can just let @everyone and @lurkers know that she is a singer too by just posting her performances here~ :D She is so cheerful whenever she performs on stage and showed no sings of stress! Creating fast music like that one was popular at that time and she managed to perform them really well.
Here's a video where she balanced acting and singing in just a short time.  She ended up in a hospital. :(

Guest OreoVampire

@bjharm thank you so much for that posts. Thanks. Love it. You helping us making noise HAHA. @hankitae42 agree with your opinion we could have one thread only so easy for us to update her activities but still it subject to rules in soompi thread. Thanks

Anymore thoughts? You are welcome. *lol this thread is really moving now* I can feel it.

JNR her teenage image and comical acting

1926123766_5ac41d9e_3690604827?async&ran

JNR her matured image. Much calm and lady like. Her acting also has improved a lot. She is skillful actor. I have posted these gifs many times, cuz these are my fav gifs from scene in FTLY. She makes me feel comfortable and confident that I can get through with this cruel life :(( *sorry I got carried away* :))

BEst2?async&rand=0.7865561665763355BEst?async&rand=0.9476750147500933

JNR ssii =D> Fighting!
gif cr.owner

@bjharm ssi Thanks for the very well said words!  I also noticed her pointy nose and small mouth, those are her unique features that make her cute. :)
OMG @KyoRean ssi I love that New Nonstop gif so much!!!  I love her face just like that, I don't know why :)) I love it when she gets angry or frustrated in a comical scene, it really adds the humor :D
She really has big eyes~ @-)BWIOFfF.gifcr: DC Inside

Guest rainrainy

Thank you @KyoRean‌ and @hankitae42‌ for sharing all the video clips.

My heart sank upon seeing her having to fight her illness and busy schedule despite inefficient of sleep. These remind us again how much she has persevered to become who she is today. Definitely, not for someone without passion in acting and singing.

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA she really has gold touch in comedic acting. I always love JNR from her past and today. For make up, I go crazy if she put on eye liner, she looks sexy baby! :)] She never hold back, her acting is natural. Comedic acting to serious acting especially these days are top notch acting from JNR ssii. @hankitae42 that gif has partner. here you go HAHA :))

tumblr_ngmi40XBBY1tetlqbo2_400.gif
gif cr.owner

What the heck is going on here!! Throwback Monday ??!!  :)Hey it's Christmas time again! :) cr: @KKpictspam on twitterB40L2dwCMAIGksu.jpg
EDIT// @hankitae42 i was  lurking on JH thread and i saw you there ha ha!! why was i surprised of course you'll be there, you're Han Ki Tae after all.Where is @KyoRean ? i just entered the "picture" and she disappeared. ^#(^ ^#(^ >-)

Guest OreoVampire

rainrainy said: Thank you @KyoRean‌ and @hankitae42‌ for sharing all the video clips.

My heart sank upon seeing her having to fight her illness and busy schedule despite inefficient of sleep. These remind us again how much she has persevered to become who she is today. Definitely, not for someone without passion in acting and singing.

@pinaycliza ssi, Yeah, because there are no updates for our Nara-ssi yet as of today, so we're having a blast on our Nara-ssi's past.  Like this one~ =))  And yeah, nobody posts on JH thread, I don't know why =))
Nara-ssi is tryting to be skeptical~8V7i7RP.gif
cr: DC
HAHAHA @KyoRean ssi I can't stop looking at that gif you posted about Nara-ssi being comical =))I have to admit that I love Nara-sii more when she was starting, she is soooo cute~ But I'm not saying that she's not cute anymore today :D  It's just that I want her to do roles like these in her next dramas or movies..

Guest rainrainy

Indeed, she has the soul of a warrior but what matter most is the kindness in her.

An old interview while she was rehearsing with the disabled Korean musicians, for a charity concert in China . There are segments of her singing "Amazing grace (in Korean) and "The moon represents my heart" (in Chinese).

http://youtu.be/EDUfE45mFlY

PS: @KyoRean‌, glad that you enjoyed the "show-toes". ;p There you go @hankitae42, @KyoRean‌ & @pinaycliza‌, throwback Monday—more blast of the past.