Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Thanks admin @hankitae42 for the voting information. It's time to show our Team spirit. Team Narajjangs! @Everyone I have cast my vote for Jang Nara. How about you? Pump it up! pump it up! Vote! #Always Jang Nara!

@pinaycliza @hankitae42 No I won't be posting it. It just not good work from me.

Some BTS photo of dance scene from drama Mr.Back Episode 12.
Photos By Hyeon. Credit as watermark.

web_988807166_1076444b?async&rand=0.8183
web_988807166_8bf04f3a?async&rand=0.7308

web_988807166_a59e9971?async&rand=0.9040
web_988807166_48168ce5?async&rand=0.1690
collage?async&rand=0.38106626442088254

hey you did not offend me @famedoctor ok?! :x it's totally fine to have expectations. :) and when i said i'm shallow, i did not mean it in a sarcastic way, so if it sounded to you as such i'm sorry .
AWWW @KyoRean let us be the judge of that please!!
EDIT// @hankitae42 she meant admin of JNR Phil facebook page. What's the matter w/ u? why so scatterbrained today?! he he!!  is it because of the DC thing? :)>-

@KyoRean shii What admin hahaha :))  Awww.. well I guess it really needs hard work and you really have no time.. we are all humans, we need rest. ;))
To lift your spirits up and for @everyone here in thread especially Thunderhead shii from DC Inside, here is Nara-shii doing aegyo. =))Wr4v0Pb.gif
cr: DC Inside and LikeMoa=))

Guest OreoVampire

Hope all Jang Nara's fans will take this advantage to vote her for the award. This time when Jang Nara typhoon comes hit Korea and all over the world HAHA, then you vote it baby! . She's really making it this time. Before this it was hard to see her in Korean Drama but she's giving her best consecutively from FTLY to Mr.Back. She will go the extra mile to stay committed because she knows we love her more now. She's certainly committed to her causes. I want to do ^bjharm style which I spotted from his comment in Youtube Like this #NaraAlways! Cute :>

Can we try to make some noise? Nara ssii and friends 3NE1 hit it!! EEEEEEE 31 EEEEEEE~ I'm fire 29 HAHA lol \:D/

Thank you Uploader.

can't stop laughing when watching this cute video from Nara's DC Gallery and like to share here. Let's have a good laugh

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=64207302&rtes=y&startDuration=11.07

It seems the fans visited JNR at Mr Back's film site and posted a few photos. I'm not sure if we're allowed to share the photos so those who interested may visit JNR's DC Gallery :http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=jangnara

Guest OreoVampire

A list of JNR's songs from our friend in JNR DC. Since I think I also have the same selection like her. So I share it here. But if it's really my list, I would list all. HAHA. She made an effort to list the best from JNR. You guys can go to the links. For new fans, try listen, you gonna love her. I'm certain. She has most of hit numbers and all are my favorite :))  @yoreobun make it right ! vote! and fighting! #NaraAlways! :) *My vote for JNR's couple? yahh let it be secret ;) *

I agree with ^bjharm that Burying My Face In Tears is still one of the best from her.

Thanks to you uploader. We love it.

The list, hit the spoiler :)]

2. 고백 M/V

3. 4월 이야기 M/V

4. 스윗드림 M/V

5. 아마도 사랑이겠죠 M/V

6. 피노키오 M/V

7. 오!해피데이 M/V
http://tvpot.daum.net/v/dMgdGBahu0Q$

8. 그날이후 M/V
http://tvpot.daum.net/v/zh1CMwOlo1U$

9. 기도 M/V

10. 그게 정말이니 M/V

11. 나도 여자랍니다 M/V

12. 겨울일기 M/V

13. I love school M/V

14. 안 행복해 M/V

15. 사랑부르기 M/V

16. You & I M/V

17. 흉터 M/V

18. Jump Jump M/V

19. 신기루 M/V

20. 너만 생각나 M/V

21. 사랑 M/V

Guest ChaYangSoon

I hope that is the same with @KyoRean, all the fans JNR in korea do not forget to vote for Nara .. I think with 2 drama Jang nara back hits in korea .. Jang Nara í ½í¹â¤

@Kyorean shii, @ling2x shii, @pinaycliza shii Thank you for the wonderful videos!!  I'm now living in a nostalgic time right now by watching these videos.  These are classics, they never get old, just like our Nara-shii.
EDIT: I found this one from DC, Nara-shii filming a scene in Wedding where she rebels against her husband Ryu Siwon, drinking real wine and dancing with other guys.  I can't focus on this scene because she dances really sexy here.  LOL =)) 

Guest OreoVampire

Just saying something here that I could't say in other thread. This time for Drama Mr.back that it's not JNR who failed to execute her work or even failed to be cute HAHA. I'm certain the problem is with the story, the writer or the drama production themselves. Where do they go from now already episode 12 and after this how they are going to finish it, *I don't know* again where do we go from here writer nim? I wish there is better explanantion.Back to JNR failed? No! Ani-e-yeo! She didn't fail to execute her job, in fact she and her male lead is helping their could and giving the best to complete the story. Even the story already effected their credibility but those acting they giving us so far weren't easy to do also. JNR failed being cute? Oh no, JNR definitely must follow the story written by writer nim and directed by PDnim. Based on the story, she can act cute and put what ever necessary to strengthen her character whenever needed. JNR in fact is blooming like a flower towards the end of drama. She becomes more beautiful compare to FTLY towards the end of drama, she looked a bit worn out but she definitely did it great until the end. It just that Mr.Back is not a project written and focus for her. Alright next! let's move on.

@Everyone! NaraJJang Soompi Thread Put It back on! #NaraAlways! :) Vote!

Don't blame her clumsiness if you can't see the strength she was portraying. Kim Mi Young Fated To Love You.
3690604827_483ae36e?async&rand=0.34386463690604827_0756ecab?async&rand=0.9850056

She is Beautiful Nara. We like her not only because of her look, but her big talents, acting and singing. Awesome. Eun Ha Soo, To Milky Way!

blue2?async&rand=0.3275858170545287drink2?async&rand=0.19127579061265176

@KyoRean‌ i agree...she say that in press conference that her character is support shk character...its not about her...i read in twitter..people keep say about her role in mr back compare with ftly( i admit she good in ftly) but...i think she did very well...to potrait who ha soo is...i think uri nara is not failed...she capable capture us with whatever her role in drama..and currently while waiting for next ep of mr back...i watch school 2013...hahaha..and i impressed her acting as teacher because i am teacher... :-bd ...narajjang fighting

midahrazali said: @KyoRean‌ i agree...she say that in press conference that her character is support shk character...its not about her...i read in twitter..people keep say about her role in mr back compare with ftly( i admit she good in ftly) but...i think she did very well...to potrait who ha soo is...i think uri nara is not failed...she capable capture us with whatever her role in drama..and currently while waiting for next ep of mr back...i watch school 2013...hahaha..and i impressed her acting as teacher because i am teacher... :-bd ...narajjang fighting