Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@Ahpheng you can't go he he!!! awww you will be missed. wait you'll be around Christmas right, do you celebrate Christmas btw? be back soon! :)
@anopinion but it will be the climax next week, oh well it's really up to you. ha ha!!

@KyoRean tom is Sat, OTP no. 1 and the video is due tom. he he!!!

@hankitae42 said: @pinaycliza Huhuhu Time is so flying fast, I don't want MB to end   Anyway, here's Nara-shii laughing after giving a hard hit on Lee Joon   -------------- to tell the truth, i think that scene is unnecessary, i guess it's for the comic thingy more than anything.  ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@AnnaS where are you, i have a feeling you are lurking around, he he!! @oatshin Kyorean where's your chingu??
EDIT// @KyoRean she's just young then.now she's more experienced.But i have to confess after that kiss in the rain in MB i have to re watchthe press conference KS as an "ANTIDOTE" he he !! i'm just thankful it's just a "sweet" kiss so far, i have to cross my fingers!!  :)) :)) :)>-

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 the third gif from DC is funny.

I do feel frustrated with the story because I always want good drama or movie for Jang Nara. Seems that Mr.Back is giving something else and different from what I was hoping for *I'm avoiding to write long* :)) HAHA

I have no further comment. Also I can't make gif or pic since I am outside now for routine defibrillator shock ;)) Something wrong with my eyes sight too I watched JNR ssii being kissed by the hero! owh!
Wait....about kiss scene HAHA I don't know if it just me. Few kissing scenes from her drama before she seemed a bit nervous. But this time when she kiss or get kissed HAHA she's sparkling LOL *I don't know* I wish any frog prince please kiss me I wanna know =)) Here go the gif. Anyone volunteer to comment more? You are welcome *lol I'm sweating* #:-S

Edit : @pinaycliza ssii any comment on this part :-/

She initiated the kiss :)] Andwaeyeooooo oh no! cute kiss there
kiss__1_?async&rand=0.6631579718736238

And boom! explode! she was kissed by the hero! wwooohhoo :))

kiss2?async&rand=0.5606790447700468
These gifs came far all the way from DC.

@KyoRean shii, please call me ahjussii.  I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable.  :-<
Actually, our Nara-shii isn't that good in kissing with lips.  I noticed that since SSOBG.  Her hot kissing scenes were in Wedding and FTLY.  I wish they will be more kissing scenes in MB.   I'm not sure, I think I just need a defibrillator shock, too.  8-}

Guest OreoVampire

Omo~ our Nara-shii's first ramen kiss? =))

cr: DC
;))

Ne, majayeo! Exactly! Another kiss scene from Baby Nara ssii. But you musn't forget after ramen kiss scene there comes magic word from Nara yah: Yang Dong Gun yah! Do you wan't to die? HAHA. See how special Nara ssii is. Amazing yeoja

Guys for those who want to vote for MBC 2014 Drama Award Best Couple click the link below. there's a guide there on howhttp://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28038914#Comment_28038914

I've done my part!! :)
EDIT// guys... MBC also has released the nominees for Most Popular Actor and Actress. 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014mbc/popular/index.html