Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Hello!  I love you!  Pickles!!~7YCNJ2z.gif
cr: DC
@KyoRean and @pinaycliza and @oatshin and @everyone Merry Christmas!!  I can't go out today, so no money / gifts :( But I'm having day off from work hihihi ;))I haven't watch MB yet, maybe tonight :D  ^KyoRean I'm so sorry I have no chocolate for you, I already ate it~ =))
That Happy Eun Ha Soo gif, suddenly reminded me of her days in NNStop, that's the signature Nara-ssi smile~ :)    I wish for our Nara-ssi to have more CF's like what she did in that video game CF, so I can always see her everywhere :)

Guest OreoVampire

pinaycliza said: He's doing his rounds of going to his godfathers and godmothers to ask for money/gifts,at his age he still does that!! he he  (it's Filipino tradition for kids) =))

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara is so cool the cast of YHS, I really like it and smile JNR very sweet .. :-*

I do not want JNR too long rest, I want JNR back with new drama project ...

and I also hope JNR regain Cf and appear on variety shows in Korea as the days of its glory ..

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said:
@KyoRean , that vegetable gif is contagious.  I showed it also to my brother, now he's laughing at it too~ =))  I'm not posting it again, but every time I think of it I laugh!!~ =))  I'll be posting this instead~cr: DC Inside=))

It's almost lunch time i invite you to a typical Filipino Christmas food feast. This is self service so please take whatever you fancy. Please enjoy! :))

IMG_0043.jpg

EDIT// i know it's OT, but since it's Christmas.... Have you eaten Christmas lunch yet NaraJJangs? :) i'm stuffed.I"m gonna eat again later.

Guest OreoVampire

Wow @pinaycliza don't lemme post my food feast with Nara ssii. Look at Nara ssii alone..mmm fill in the blank HAHA =)) Thanks for the invitation don't let Nara ssii and me get through the Windows LOL

Nara ssii big eater collection actually a lot to list out. HAHA I don't know look at her =))

3690604827_1a2728c6?async&rand=0.88878282950630219_88cb3086_EC9DB4EC95?async&ran
654785444_84c835a3_2049220409_?async&ran1850094705_21c8e9c5_EB9DBCEBA9?async&ran
1893243875_a3ef97b3?async&rand=0.5007988kl2?async&rand=0.2642103007943184
via DC

Guest OreoVampire

Twitter Update  장나라 (Chang Na-Ra) @narajjang318

Mr.Back already finished filming on afternoon today as scheduled.
She also tweet something about her feeling. She shed a tear. Thanking and wish everyone with great blessing.

B5shDN4CIAEamx9.jpg
B5shDqpCUAAHFYX.jpg
B5shPu9CAAAL3U7.jpg:large
B5shIF6CAAAHHDN.jpg
B5shHrpCQAIwSjL.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 why you always say sorry to me. LOL. Did you have fun celebrate xmas? And you ate my chocolate. Great. I just finished my Mr.Back Fan Video which has been stuck since long. When I was about to export it, just noticed it's 7 minutes plus :)) I can make Mr.Back Season 2 LOL. See you and @everyone in Mr.Back Thread for FINALE Episode 16. To Milky Way! Fighting!

@KyoRean Omo~ I will wait for your video!!!!  Let's make more videos for our Nara-ssi so it can reach her~ ;)) I will watch MB tomorrow and on Saturday, just waiting for English subs~ ;))
EDIT: I just lost my mood tonight. Note to self:  Never be online when last episode of Korean drama is airing.   Lots of spoilers everywhere. :-wPlease comfort me~lwDbjeN.gif
cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

It's Happy Ending Fairytale Style! Thank you Team MB. Jang Nara Milky Way Pretty !!

tumblr_nh55l6oZRC1tetlqbo1_500.jpg
P/S : DH ends with Manager Hung. I miss their kiss cuz focus on MB handsome look. Weehhoo.

LOL Dh found someone look like MB young and handsome at old people house. It's MB reborn.

tumblr_nh55c4v96K1tetlqbo1_500.jpg

DH Send HS to the place where the reborn MB is. There are lots of HS and MB's photos together. MB handsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HS wow !

tumblr_nh55h4axW51tetlqbo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nh55gmMO0o1tetlqbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nh55gmMO0o1tetlqbo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nh55gmMO0o1tetlqbo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nh55gmMO0o1tetlqbo5_500.jpg

@KyoRean No.  I will not look.  Thank you for the spoiler tag.
Okay I'm gonna be honest.  I clicked show, and saw CSH and EHS looking at each other and I clicked hide after a millisecond and looked away from the computer.
This is me when I looked away.~4MpzkDM.gif
cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean No.  I will not look.  Thank you for the spoiler tag.
Okay I'm gonna be honest.  I clicked show, and saw CSH and EHS looking at each other and I clicked hide after a millisecond and looked away from the computer.
This is me when I looked away.~cr: DC Inside

@KyoRean coordi-nim we should send that picture to a director-nim. Maybe the next Noh Hee-kyung drama or the next drama written by the MiSa writer.

@Hankitae42 kumawo and Merry Christmas to you too. No chocolates for me. Ate a lot of meat just like Nara-ssi :)

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: @KyoRean coordi-nim we should send that picture to a director-nim. Maybe the next Noh Hee-kyung drama or the next drama written by the MiSa writer. @Hankitae42 kumawo and Merry Christmas to you too. No chocolates for me. Ate a lot of meat just like Nara-ssi :)